The Looney problem

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Some of you old timers know who Cookie Monster is.

Cookie Monster is Looney.

Looney is a relic from back in the day who nobody liked so he kept his ass crazy glued over at F4$ like an obedient lap dog hoping one day Toofless1 would come back from the dead and post moar dick pics. Daspin always promised a shlong pic with "Looney" written in sharpie on his shaft.

(Ruthless1 did indeed die from colon cancer, BTW. But had no issue with ppl flaming him up until his last day. The guy was the architect of this game. He pretty much started flaming.)

Fast forward three decades and here you have Looney going on about living in a halfway house while having delusions of unicorns prancing around his room.

Looney, wtf are you living in a halfway house for? Are you a felon? Now everyone knows your creepy but seriously, how many of your ex boyfriends have you strangled then got off on a lesser charge because a judge felt sorry for you just by looking at you?

wizer

Factory Bastard
I'm not going to warn you, and I'm not going to threaten you, but I will say that I've got OCD and bad grammar and punctuation tweaks me and I've got my EYE on you. Edited to add: That emoticon looks a lot better on a light background

iPTWPug.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not going to warn you, and I'm not going to threaten you, but I will say that I've got OCD and bad grammar and punctuation tweaks me and I've got my EYE on you. Edited to add: That emoticon looks a lot better on a light background

iPTWPug.gif

Shouldn't you be playing bingo at your local Knights of Columbus instead of posting in the so called community?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cookie Monster seems fine enough for a poster on a small internet forum.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Looney is awesome.
Looney is and always will be an idiot.

His frequencies at going full blown moron and getting himself locked up to sleep off his drunks tho make perfect sense now that he admits to living up the con life in halfway houses.

Chances are he got that Looney Life tatted across his belly and a straight jacket zipper on his back.

When Pac was throwing up the W Looney was throwing up the big L and from reading his delusions about unicorns dancing in the shadows he's still throwing up L's.