The Poofer orbiter problem

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Yes, every time I come around and decide to slap this forum right on its ass it seems the orbiters of yours truly feel that gentle pull into my atmosphere.

Now seriously, I have most of the rabble here on iggy. I don't read you fuckwads. You are useless.

Yes, I am the biggest name in this community and I know you dunderlings want my attention, but I'm not here to reciprocate. You neanderthals can bleat amongst yourselves.

This community needs its hero back, and I just might actually do it. Don't like it? There's an old ppls home with the scent of Asians all over it collecting phlegm and dust. You are more then welcome over at that shit hole and nobody here is stopping you.

The King is back.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look at all these people who care LOL...

Anyway chop chop, you ancient twat, you've got tables to clean and dishes to wash;

fagtini.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, every time I come around and decide to slap this forum right on its ass it seems the orbiters of yours truly feel that gentle pull into my atmosphere.

Now seriously, I have most of the rabble here on iggy. I don't read you fuckwads. You are useless.

Yes, I am the biggest name in this community and I know you dunderlings want my attention, but I'm not here to reciprocate. You neanderthals can bleat amongst yourselves.

This community needs its hero back, and I just might actually do it. Don't like it? There's an old ppls home with the scent of Asians all over it collecting phlegm and dust. You are more then welcome over at that shit hole and nobody here is stopping you.

The King is back.
You're a very important individual. This forum would crumble without you.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread generated a bunch of app produced chops at BC which were not good...using an app to do all the work for you is like using ai to generate a digital picture then claiming you created it...Caskur and others create chops from scratch using photoshoppy and do not rely on a app and they are much better creatively.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
This thread generated a bunch of app produced chops at BC which were not good...using an app to do all the work for you is like using ai to generate a digital picture then claiming you created it...Caskur and others create chops from scratch using photoshoppy and do not rely on a app and they are much better creatively.
Orbiters, I tell ya...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Orbiters, I tell ya...

I don't know if that's a genuine picture of you or not. Regardless, there's nothing wrong with the individual in it. He looks like a normal guy you'd see anywhere in America.

If people star acting like monkeys in a zoo when they see it, that says more about them than the man in the photo.

They pretend to be for the common man, the man left behind...then mock someone at work. Hypocrites.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
But honestly, the reface app has put chopping skills into everyone's hands and outside of a couple ppl who are actually funny its wasted on 90% of the morons using it.

Compare the shit Fraud does to a chop of yours truly as a waiter. Ones funny. The other is just a chop.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I don't know if that's a genuine picture of you or not. Regardless, there's nothing wrong with the individual in it. He looks like a normal guy you'd see anywhere in America.

If people star acting like monkeys in a zoo when they see it, that says more about them than the man in the photo.

They pretend to be for the common man, the man left behind...then mock someone at work. Hypocrites.
It's a chop.

The problem with it is it isn't funny. It's just a chop.

Fraud making a gif where I'm an overweight stripper with Seas in the crowd is hilarious.

A chop of a waiter? There's waiters everywhere. It was a waste of effort.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
But honestly, the reface app has put chopping skills into everyone's hands and outside of a couple ppl who are actually funny its wasted on 90% of the morons using it.

Compare the shit Fraud does to a chop of yours truly as a waiter. Ones funny. The other is just a chop.

Are you the new Meltdown Mod?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a chop.

The problem with it is it isn't funny. It's just a chop.

Fraud making a gif where I'm an overweight stripper with Seas in the crowd is hilarious.

A chop of a waiter? There's waiters everywhere. It was a waste of effort.

That's why I said it was just a normal guy.

It's not funny. I don't get it.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
That's why I said it was just a normal guy.

It's not funny. I don't get it.
Well somebody actually took the time to make a stupid chop.

I'm sure somewhere in the recesses of an obtuse mind there's something of value in it....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
It looks like the word orbiter has salted up the tard fries.

Yes, you morons are orbiters of yours truly.

Cope