The Poofer is a `nonce`nonsense !

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve known Poofer for 18 years. Why would I not say anything? This shit isn’t funny at all.
It was that Oerdin fella that started it all off by claiming someone had told him that.Not sure,wasn't here when it all kicked off so I might have missed some details.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It was that Oerdin fella that started it all off by claiming someone had told him that.Not sure,wasn't here when it all kicked off so I might have missed some details.

Yeah. I was trying to convince him in pm to fact check before going on this tirade.

He seems to think Flynn is Pickles too. Poor guy got trolled hard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's an idea @Dove.

Since you've got all this proof on @King Martini and as you put it, he's scared of exposure, then why not message him privately to the effect of "Look Kevin, it's enough with the back and forth on the message boards, we have our history, it's over and done now, how about you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, let's agree to mutually ignore one another on the forums. If you refuse, and if you continue to badmouth me on the forums I'm going to show everyone what I've got on you".

Seems like a really easy solution to an ongoing problem.

I have done that

I did that at SG when he was messaging me veiled threats. He responded with gaslighting and more threats.

I mean all he does is type shit. He hasn't tried to contact me or my ex anymore and as long as he leaves me alone on a RL level I don't care what he does.

You guys are free to believe me or disregard me. But I'm definitely not gonna show this on an open forum. The girl was like 14 or 15 so I'm not gonna post that picture of her he sent. And I'm not gonna post his back ground check....for obvious reasons.

What I personally think is that he is just intensely stupid and petty. I do not think he sets out to prey upon minors(and i obviously am not 100 percent sure on that....in like.. eeehhh....70 percent sure) but I think he does shit without thinking it through. I don't think he is responsible or trustworthy around any female and has no proper boundaries on how conduct himself around teenagers.

But I do not think he is a predator who seeks out minors....if that makes sense. I could be wrong. But I'm not gonna allow for him to prove me wrong, hence why I shut down contact.

I was willing to give him leeway on the giving a cig to a minor. At that point he was disqualified as a dating partner but was okay to be cool with online. The snapshot picture? Yeah no.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you all of a sudden so nice to the ni99er now?

Did she eSucked you? :LOL3: :doink1:

At the end you are a simp, Reaper. Sorry but I can't respect Simps. LoL

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have done that

I did that at SG when he was messaging me veiled threats. He responded with gaslighting and more threats.

I mean all he does is type shit. He hasn't tried to contact me or my ex anymore and as long as he leaves me alone on a RL level I don't care what he does.

You guys are free to believe me or disregard me. But I'm definitely not gonna show this on an open forum. The girl was like 14 or 15 so I'm not gonna post that picture of her he sent. And I'm not gonna post his back ground check....for obvious reasons.

What I personally think is that he is just intensely stupid and petty. I do not think he sets out to prey upon minors(and i obviously am not 100 percent sure on that....in like.. eeehhh....70 percent sure) but I think he does shit without thinking it through. I don't think he is responsible or trustworthy around any female and has no proper boundaries on how conduct himself around teenagers.

But I do not think he is a predator who seeks out minors....if that makes sense. I could be wrong. But I'm not gonna allow for him to prove me wrong, hence why I shut down contact.

I was willing to give him leeway on the giving a cig to a minor. At that point he was disqualified as a dating partner but was okay to be cool with online. The snapshot picture? Yeah no.

Let me see the report. This is the first I’ve ever heard of this and I was there thru it all.

Conduct around teenagers? Really?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me see the report. This is the first I’ve ever heard of this and I was there thru it all.

You depressed POS. You got 1 year older? LoL

How does feel making eDrama here to get relevant?

Pond scum

wizer

Factory Bastard
Since you've known him for 18 years, you must know his personal information and you can easily do a background check on him yourself for a few bucks.

You can even do one of those free background checks that will say "if" there's any criminal records on the individual and then you have the option to pay for it.

I've done it many times before, as I used to own commercial property with multiple apartments and I would screen tenants myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’ve known Poofer for 18 years. Why would I not say anything? This shit isn’t funny at all.

You know him online. It's a whole different ballgame in real life

Also how many times do we see this shit go down where someone was caught with things like CP and everyone in their life was floored? There are women who discover their own husband's are into that. Or find out they've been married to a serial killer.

We never really KNOW a person is all I'm saying. That's why I prefer background checks on men I've meet and intend to spend time with. I had one done on Biggie and he was all for it. He completely supported it. He told me anything I wanted to know....he was an open book and I think it made him respect me more.

But even then there is still the reality that they may have just not been caught.

My rule of thumb is the minute shit doesn't add up....anything conflicting... getting angry about questioning things....secretive....defensive....those are big red flags. Inconsistency.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are you all of a sudden so nice to the ni99er now?

Did she eSucked you? :LOL3: :doink1:

At the end you are a simp, Reaper. Sorry but I can't respect Simps. LoL
There is a differnce between being nice and going with the flow of a thread that we had both been mentioned in.

Don't worry Dilf we will be back to calling each other bucked toothed limeys and filthy niggers soon lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've posted about this before.

I'll ask the man if he still has it on his comp. If not I'll pull it up and show you.

I think I still have the email I sent police with that girls pic he sent me.

Give a bit though because we are eating lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Since you've known him for 18 years, you must know his personal information and you can easily do a background check on him yourself for a few bucks.

You can even do one of those free background checks that will say "if" there's any criminal records on the individual and then you have the option to pay for it.

I've done it many times before, as I used to own commercial property with multiple apartments and I would screen tenants myself.

Why would I do that?? I don’t pry into peoples real lives like that. I would hope BF would ban anyone doing that shit.

It went from him being arrested to a prison bid. It’s a fucking ridiculous lie.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You know him online. It's a whole different ballgame in real life

Also how many times do we see this shit go down where someone was caught with things like CP and everyone in their life was floored? There are women who discover their own husband's are into that. Or find out they've been married to a serial killer.

We never really KNOW a person is all I'm saying. That's why I prefer background checks on men I've meet and intend to spend time with. I had one done on Biggie and he was all for it. He completely supported it. He told me anything I wanted to know....he was an open book and I think it made him respect me more.

But even then there is still the reality that they may have just not been caught.

My rule of thumb is the minute shit doesn't add up....anything conflicting... getting angry about questioning things....secretive....defensive....those are big red flags. Inconsistency.

Did you or did you not tell Oerdin Poofer did time in prison for sex offenses?

wizer

Factory Bastard
I think she said he did a year in jail and when asked what it was for, he said for offering a minor a ciggy.... (WTF?)
That's how I interpreted it as well. @Dove then said after she found out about his 1 year jail stint she de-considered him as a potential dating partner (but was still ok with meeting up with him a few times and being intimate).

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I think she said he did a year in jail and when asked what it was for, he said for offering a minor a ciggy.... (WTF?)

So it went from offering a cig to sexual abuse? Cuz Oerdin told me a lot more in pm.

You don’t do a year in jail for that. Trust me, I would know.

wizer

Factory Bastard
You don’t do a year in jail for that. Trust me, I would know.
If you're speaking from personal experience you probably did a plea bargain, and accepted a lesser sentence in exchange for admitting to a lesser crime than the one you actually committed, which saves the taxpayers the money of a trial that would ultimately result in a conviction.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If you're speaking from personal experience you probably did a plea bargain, and accepted a lesser sentence in exchange for admitting to a lesser crime than the one you actually committed, which saves the taxpayers the money of a trial that would ultimately result in a conviction.

No, it’s not me weirdo. I have family tho and this is all bullshit. You guys believe anything.

wizer

Factory Bastard
No, it’s not me weirdo. I have family tho and this is all bullshit. You guys believe anything.
Ok so one of your family members did a plea bargain and pleaded guilty to a lesser crime.

Same difference

I believe that "something" happened. If I was forced to make a guess I'd say that @King Martini probably hooked up with an underage girl, got in trouble for it, pleaded out, did some time and his record will show something much less sinister.

Banging a teenage hottie isn't the worst offense in the world.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ok so one of your family members did a plea bargain and pleaded guilty to a lesser crime.

Same difference

I believe that "something" happened. If I was forced to make a guess I'd say that @King Martini probably hooked up with an underage girl, got in trouble for it, pleaded out, did some time and his record will show something much less sinister.

You’re wrong tho. If someone has proof, they should give it up. You’ll never see it tho cuz it’s not true.

wizer

Factory Bastard
You’re wrong tho. If someone has proof, they should give it up. You’ll never see it tho cuz it’s not true.
I agree that sort of throwing it out there as a teaser is somewhat irresponsible and it's nothing more than a teaser.

"I've got all this stuff on this person and you should just believe me because I ain't gonna show it to you".

Not sure what the point is of saying it in the first place, unless you want to continue to stir the pot. And if it's made up, well that's got the potential for some serious harm especially since the identity of the person is known by several people.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Same difference

Oh good lord....

No. I've never done time. Ever.

I have so many gang tattoos all over my body I'd get murdered in jail or prison the second I stepped off the bus.

You morons need to come up with a better angle, because right now the old ppls home looks like a fucking PI passing shit hole where the idiots will go to any length to get a gotcha.

Orbiters.....I tell ya

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's how I interpreted it as well. @Dove then said after she found out about his 1 year jail stint she de-considered him as a potential dating partner (but was still ok with meeting up with him a few times and being intimate).

No, no i was not. That's when I started telling him that i wasn't ready or interested in a relationship but we could be friends.