72BKsse.png

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll ask the question again.

I'm curious as to why the staff here allowed this to get this far.I was under the impression that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! laming was banned from here? After all quite a few members have been muted and even banned for doing so.So why was it allowed this time ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm more curious as to why this accusation was even allowed in the first place.

The staff here have been all over anyones arse that even mentions the word PLEASE ASS BOX ME!,yet this was allowed to fly.

Why would that be ?
Breakfall is a ,so I guess I can let everyone know again

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Breakfall is a ,so I guess I can let everyone know again
Well yeah you are a prime example of someone getting shit canned for it.

So why was it allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:

wizer

Factory Bastard
I said if the board owner is a child sex predator, that's bad. But if it's false, you accusing him of BEING a child sex predator is even worse. It's not "actually" worse, I wrote that for effect.

But you really oughta consider what you're saying, especially since it's not all that difficult to find real life information on a person who has a registered website.

You're crossing a line into libel, as well as hurting a person's credibility and reputation.

• Confused
Reactions: X
OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I said if the board owner is a child sex predator, that's bad. But if it's false, you accusing him of BEING a child sex predator is even worse. It's not "actually" worse, I wrote that for effect.

But you really oughta consider what you're saying, especially since it's not all that difficult to find real life information on a person who has a registered website.

You're crossing a line into libel, as well as hurting a person's credibility and reputation.
Breaky is not the board owner lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

whose accusing the owner polesmoaker?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Breaktard isnt the site owner.

Damn you just took a big ass gulp of moron Java today, huh?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit is lame.

If you need you use that shit as an insult you already lost.
You should be asking the staff around here as to why they let this get out of hand as this forum did have a `no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! laming` rule.Yet it wasn't exercised when somone came at you with it.

• Agree!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh never mind, not the board owner.

But you are still accusing another member of being a child sex offender.

Still not good
but do you know why ? NO,so go away :ThumbsUp1:there is a reason which makes it all the moar creepy

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You should be asking the staff around here as to why they let this get out of hand as this forum did have a `no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! laming` rule.Yet it wasn't used when somone came at you with it.
Your going to have to ask them.

I mean.. roasting Looney got my shit thrown into a shit pile thread.....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He did something to upset you, so you're trying to get REVENGE
No,it was something said on another platform which caused me to reconsider my friendship with that user ... a remark towards my kids so fuckoff

wizer

Factory Bastard
No,it was something said on another platform which caused me to reconsider my friendship with that user ... a remark towards my kids so fuckoff
Are you really so stupid that you take something you read on the internet about a person, by someone you don't know, and perpetuate it by pubically accusing that person merely based on what you read?

What an ass you are.

• Confused

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you really so stupid that you take something you read on the internet about a person, by someone you don't know, and perpetuate it by pubically accusing that person merely based on what you read?

What an ass you are.
Dude, he said something directly to me,something very creepy,you one too? why you providing cover ?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your going to have to ask them.

I mean.. roasting Looney got my shit thrown into a shit pile thread.....
Ok-

@Bastard Factory @Flynn @realgrimm @Lily @cw_

I was under the impression that this forum had a `no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! flaming` any user rule.Yet this accusation against Poofer has been allowed to not just start but to blossum.I'm a tad confused as to why? when several users have been muted and thrown in the shit box for doing so.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Dude, he said something directly to me,something very creepy,you one too? why you providing cover ?
Oh well that changes things a bit, it wasn't a random stranger.

So he trolled you, using your kids as bait. Doesn't make him a child sex offender.

I used to troll a woman's rights forum with @Biggie Smiles. We once posted that we dug up women's corpses to fuck them taking turns while one used a crowbar to hold their legs open.

Doesn't mean I'm really a necrophiliac.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh well that changes things a bit, it wasn't a random stranger.

So he trolled you, using your kids as bait. Doesn't make him a child sex offender.

I used to troll a woman's rights forum with @Biggie Smiles. We once posted that we dug up women's corpses to fuck them taking turns while one used a crowbar to hold their legs open.

Doesn't mean I'm really a necrophiliac.
people who say sexual charged comments regarding children are as creepy as you an oldman saying he fucks the dead...no wonder there is a thread detailing your creepyness,you wanna creep go ahead just don't fucking deny it own that shit creeper