The Poofer is a `nonce`nonsense !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, it was a serious question based on your comment that an old man fucking corpses is creepy.
Isn't it? specially since you have those tiny arms,like you could even manipulate a prybar to hold a dead braods legs open :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok-

@Bastard Factory @Flynn @realgrimm @Lily @cw_

I was under the impression that this forum had a `no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! flaming` any user rule.Yet this accusation against Poofer has been allowed to not just start but to blossum.I'm a tad confused as to why? when several users have been muted and thrown in the shit box for doing so.

I've seen your question several times now. It's not an unreasonable query. I posed it to staff already.
I haven't looked in a little while to see if it was answered.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And on that note;

I'm going on vacation. You fuckwads will always be fuckwads and ill always be Poofer.

Sucks to be youz

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've seen your question several times now. It's not an unreasonable query. I posed it to staff already.
I haven't looked in a little while to see if it was answered.

Reaper's question needs an answer...this is unhinged behavior from some of these people...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I'll ask the question again.

I'm curious as to why the staff here allowed this to get this far.I was under the impression that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! laming was banned from here? After all quite a few members have been muted and even banned for doing so.So why was it allowed this time ?

It's not allowed. People go off. He was shut down.
Nobodies been banned for saying PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Frankly, Dove doubled down on it.
And you accused another member here of stalking you and trying to steal your PI when it was later revealed that she was just reaching out to you in a friendly way and giving you the opportunity to join her public social media group.

That's like Tripling down.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll ask the question again.

I'm curious as to why the staff here allowed this to get this far.I was under the impression that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! laming was banned from here? After all quite a few members have been muted and even banned for doing so.So why was it allowed this time ?

You need to take this up with Bastard Facrory himself. Not us mods.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Astroglide? Are you out of your mind? That shit is expensive.

Just hack up a big lugie and spit into your hands, rub it on your cock and it slides right in.

It even works on old dried out corpses.
suck moar cock ... ask for tips..you'll be ass deep in astro glide before you know it

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok-

@Bastard Factory @Flynn @realgrimm @Lily @cw_

I was under the impression that this forum had a `no PLEASE ASS BOX ME! flaming` any user rule.Yet this accusation against Poofer has been allowed to not just start but to blossum.I'm a tad confused as to why? when several users have been muted and thrown in the shit box for doing so.

I said take it up with Bastard Factory himself and leave the mods out of this.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I said take it up with Bastard Factory himself and leave the mods out of this.
And I just answered your fucking question.I'd say it has alot to do with the mods as inforcing the rules is your job.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I get it,I truly do.

Have fun dealing with Aryan and anyone else that chooses to go this route thVirginia.
That right there is the problem. It opens the door for more of this shit. When I do enforce this on someone else, because it was let go for soo long, I'm now "panel abusing" because someone else was allowed to do it.

It is what it is.