The Poofer is a `nonce`nonsense !

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dovey done a background check on Poofer you dumb cunt @Oerdin !

Don't you think the accusations you are making against Poofer just might have come up in that report.

Jesus what a spastic.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who knows, like you say, diligent Dove would have probably already found out about it.
I'm more curious as to why this accusation was even allowed in the first place.

The staff here have been all over anyones arse that even mentions the word PLEASE ASS BOX ME!,yet this was allowed to fly.

Why would that be ?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that the mods are heavy PM‘ing to not answer here. They wait until the grass is growing or talking about other topics.

BEWARE!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey done a background check on Poofer you dumb cunt @Oerdin !

Don't you think the accusations you are making against Poofer just might have come up in that report.

Jesus what a spastic.

They did. He was in jail for a year for something involving a minor.

He told me it was because he gave a kid a cigarette in front of a cop. But...a year?

And then he sent me a picture of a 15 year old girl on snap chat who "won a date with Martini" and that was the day my interactions with him ended.

I've said this before. I literally have the proof but what's thr point in spreading it on a forum? No one cares so....meh.

Just cracks me up when people cozy up to him simply because he attacks me. He attacks me because I know what he is. Simple as that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who knows, like you say, diligent Dove would have probably already found out about it.

And I've told all this before. People say it's just drama.

So whatevs! It's not like we have underaged girls here. His obsession with fucking young women should be the first indicator.

My now bf paid for and did the background check and showed me. He probably still has it. Anyone can look it up. Poofer had a huge pissy fit over the back ground check and was hysterical and started claiming we were stalking his kids, claiming people who do back ground checks are hiding things....all this crazy shit that just made him even more suspicious. I knew at that point I was dealing with a liar. And a shit bag.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He told me it was because he gave a kid a cigarette in front of a cop. But...a year?

And then he sent me a picture of a 15 year old girl on snap chat who "won a date with Martini" and that was the day my interactions with him ended.

I've said this before. I literally have the proof but what's thr point in spreading it on a forum? No one cares so....meh.

Just cracks me up when people cozy up to him simply because he attacks me. He attacks me because I know what he is. Simple as that.
Well shit this is news to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First time I heard I've been in jail.....

No it isn't. And anyone can look at your back ground check. It's public info.

Just do what you normally do and lay low until people get bored with it and then slither back in and start attacking me again like you typically do when this topic comes around.

You deleted that messenger convo as soon as I blasted this but I kept screen shots just in case you ever tried to mess with my life again. Don't get cocky.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well, if a actually did stuff with minors, I'd be a felon.

I'd also be on a registry

Since I'm neither......

Orbiters just orbiting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well shit this is news tocock.
Probably. I kept this to myself mostly because why blast it on a forum and his defenders are just gonna be like "well why did you talk to him then!" And I don't need to explain myself. I wanted shit to balance out on the boards.

I brought it up a year ago. Flynn went nuts lol.

And I'm not gonna post the proof because first....that's a young girl in the pic and second....well I'm not gonna post his info like that unless it's necessary.

Unless someone is meeting up with him in real life why bother?

At this point I don't give a fuck either way. He is so scared of exposure he won't just ignore me or act normal so....meh. Fuck it.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Take a breath people cause this is a serious accusation to make against someone.And no this is not just trolling `yuo iz da PLEASE ASS BOX ME!` that we all do from time to time.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Take a breath people cause this is a serious accusation to make against someone.And no this is not just trolling `yuo iz da PLEASE ASS BOX ME!` that we all do from time to time.
The lengths ppl will go to over message boards....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The lengths ppl will go to over message boards....

You don't think I'll show Reaper? Or Flea?

You think I didn't show Big?

You gonna say it was a cigarette and that obviously 15 year girl is your Latina girlfriend?

Feeling confident i see.

I'm sure I look like a fossil to you for a reason....that's all I'm saying.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Holy shit, so it's true?

A year in jail for giving a ciggy to a kid? Utter bullshit.

Notice also how Mongtini had announced his latest "retirement" only recently, yet came back as soon as he heard about this...

If it was bullshit, most people would just shrug it off and ignore it, rather than go into denial mode.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No he didn’t. Why are you lying like that?

This is the first time I’ve ever heard of this and I was there during that whole stupid scene.

You did the background check, supposedly saw these charges, and didn’t save it? You gotta do better than that.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You don't think I'll show Reaper? Or Flea?

You think I didn't show Big?

You gonna say it was a cigarette and that obviously 15 year girl is your Latina girlfriend?

Feeling confident i see.

I'm sure I look like a fossil to you for a reason....that's all I'm saying.

You did NOT show me. Wtf is wrong with you?

I asked you on Discord and never got a reply. Sorry but this is one lie I can’t play along with.

Don’t involve me in this bullshit. This is fucking disgusting

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I asked you on Discord and never got a reply. Sorry but this is one lie I can’t play along with.

Old 40yo skank and acting “edgy“ by using „DISCORD“

You fucked up scum

wizer

Factory Bastard
well I'm not gonna post his info like that unless it's necessary.

Unless someone is meeting up with him in real life why bother?

At this point I don't give a fuck either way. He is so scared of exposure
Here's an idea @Dove.

Since you've got all this proof on @King Martini and as you put it, he's scared of exposure, then why not message him privately to the effect of "Look Kevin, it's enough with the back and forth on the message boards, we have our history, it's over and done now, how about you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, let's agree to mutually ignore one another on the forums. If you refuse, and if you continue to badmouth me on the forums I'm going to show everyone what I've got on you".

Seems like a really easy solution to an ongoing problem.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Dove did a background check and still decided to fuck a "nonce"...you people are fucking sick.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think she meant that she would show us,not that she has.

Poofer is a sleeze bag but this is totally a different thing.

I'm staying out of this shit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I think she meant that she would show us,not that she has.

Poofer is a sleeze bag but this is totally a different thing.

I'm staying out of this shit.

If it’s true, she can show me. This is the first I’ve ever heard of this in all these years.

I speak with Biggie all the time and he’s never mentioned it. Like I said, this is taking it too far.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Nobody put you anywhere @Countess. You act like whatever "position" you take actually matters to anyone.

You don't have to do anything, you don't have to say anything. You could simply go away and that would be perfectly ok.

I’ve known Poofer for 18 years. Why would I not say anything? This shit isn’t funny at all.