Hey Poofer.....now that im seperated again

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Warning?
For little ol' moi?
But I'm (mostly) harmless!

I'm calling fake news on that "warning" bullshit.
Your only half right, Jethro.

Yes, you are harmless, but the warning was....how do I put it...

You know how they have those warnings on plastic bags, where if your that much of an imbecile that you put it on your head you can die? That type of warning.

When you prance your greasy ass hair into any thread, that thread has a better percentage of dying because you, sadly, are just not a decent content creator. You are as boring a poster there is and until I see something dynamic, which, no offense, will probably never happen from you, my opinion will never change.

It's ok. It's not like this place isn't already infested with thread filler. You fit right in.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your only half right, Jethro.

Yes, you are harmless, but the warning was....how do I put it...

You know how they have those warnings on plastic bags, where if your that much of an imbecile that you put it on your head you can die? That type of warning.

When you prance your greasy ass hair into any thread, that thread has a better percentage of dying because you, sadly, are just not a decent content creator. You are as boring a poster there is and until I see something dynamic, which, no offense, will probably never happen from you, my opinion will never change.

It's ok. It's not like this place isn't already infested with thread filler. You fit right in.
Oh fuck off ya pooftering pansy!

No One

Factory Bastard
I'm actually not allowed to leave so I'm not sure it's "free loading"

I understand that having people that love you and want you around and safe and happy is a foreign concept to your loser ass that no one wants...but chins up fatty.....you will always have thr memories of the way I was willing to tell you about Biggies cock while you jerked off for 10 seconds.
Wut?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
He’s going to brown-nose on you bro if you’re not careful!

Nah, he much prefers the same ol' "you suck" boilerplate that's been his modus operandi for more years than he can easily count unassisted by technology. Mumble mumble boring mumble mumble content blah blah blah.

He hasn't had an original thought in what, 30 years now?

Whatevs, bro. Whatevs.

Master

Site Supporter
*you're

Fuckin' mushmellon.
Good fucking lord.

Punch yourself in the fucking head with your stupid grammar lames, or better yet, go drink some lead paint, or even better, go back to 1998 on your webtv with that gotcha, you back woods dunderhead.

You got me, moron. My spell check didn't catch up to my typing. Go celebrate and shave a big fucking smiley face into your back hair then give your face a fucking high five with a door slam. You earned as much, big brain.

Master

Site Supporter
Nah, he much prefers the same ol' "you suck" boilerplate that's been his modus operandi for more years than he can easily count unassisted by technology. Mumble mumble boring mumble mumble content blah blah blah.

He hasn't had an original thought in what, 30 years now?

Whatevs, bro. Whatevs.
This from the moron who posted fractals....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
He who is not without typo ought not disparage the intelligence of others lest he be revealed as a hypocritical twat, in possession of a mental acuity befitting certain low-functioning algae, and huffer of his own anal emissions.

-G._47 excerpt from "Rules To Live By - Vol. II"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
doublicat-2020-08-19-03-14-40.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can someone get a pack of Luckys to DD. SHES JONESING bad, without $ to buy more