Hey Poofer.....now that im seperated again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would you like to get that flabby ass back on a grey hound and come get some more of this?

I mean I don't. I'd rather shove my face in a vat of hot fry grease. So don't go getting excited.

I'm just asking so I can laugh at you harder.

I bet Murd would fuck you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Not only will Murd fuck him but she'll happily jump on the Grey Hound and pay for the hotel too

LMAO

#desperationsux

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Dumbbell let's just gloss over your positives;

You are a loser.
You are a nutjob.
You are worthless.

So forgive me if I quickly decline that offer. Go find a prison pen pal or drive around a mental institution....no, better yet, walk into a mental institution and get the help you seriously need.

Anybody who actually wants to down grade their life by being with a complete wacko such as you gets what they deserves.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dumbbell let's just gloss over your positives;

You are a loser.
You are a nutjob.
You are worthless.

So forgive me if I quickly decline that offer. Go find a prison pen pal or drive around a mental institution....no, better yet, walk into a mental institution and get the help you seriously need.

Anybody who actually wants to down grade their life by being with a complete wacko such as you gets what they deserves.

I didn't offer shit you fucking moron lol

God you are such a desperate twunt. Have you cleaned anything since I saw you last?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did I mention that when murdy took off her reinforced Kevlar bra her tits looked like airbags deploying?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I didn't offer shit you fucking moron lol
I highly doubt that, dumbbell.

You can't even keep a roof over your fucking loser head and you think you can freeload your miserable carcass back here to the motherland where I have a fucking view of the lake just because I let you put my dick in your mouth? El oh el

Dovid, moron. It wasn't that deep. It was nothing more then a content driver where making fun of you was thr main goal and sure enough, its still working.You are a complete fool that nobody wants and chances are your actual husband just got sick of you and moved far the fuck away instead of this woe is me story your trying to hem and haw on these forums for sympathy and some sort of attention attempt.

You need to get this thru most of the layers of retardation in your head- nobody gives fuck all about you or your worthless life. Nobody reads your fucking shit.

You were only interesting when I made you interesting. Now that you don't have my expertise of highlighting the few positives you might have, you look like a fool trying to do it yourself.

And no offense, unlike you, I don't post my every real life action on message boards, but I've been married for the last two years to the hottest Latina on the Northside and happily, i must add. You have what, 12 years and a shitload of worthlessness on her? Congrats.

Go work on your marriage, Dovid. Better yet, don't. Leave that fucking guy alone already and let him live his life free of your toxicity.

(Drops mic)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You can't even keep a roof over your fucking loser head and you think you can freeload your miserable carcass back here to the motherland where I have a fucking view of the lake just because I let you put my dick in your mouth? El oh el

Dovid, moron. It wasn't that deep. It was nothing more then a content driver where making fun of you was thr main goal and sure enough, its still working.You are a complete fool that nobody wants and chances are your actual husband just got sick of you and moved far the fuck away instead of this woe is me story your trying to hem and haw on these forums for sympathy and some sort of attention attempt.

You need to get this thru most of the layers of retardation in your head- nobody gives fuck all about you or your worthless life. Nobody reads your fucking shit.

You were only interesting when I made you interesting. Now that you don't have my expertise of highlighting the few positives you might have, you look like a fool trying to do it yourself.

And no offense, unlike you, I don't post my every real life action on message boards, but I've been married for the last two years to the hottest Latina on the Northside and happily, i must add. You have what, 12 years and a shitload of worthlessness on her? Congrats.

Go work on your marriage, Dovid. Better yet, don't. Leave that fucking guy alone already and let him live his life free of your toxicity.

(Drops mic)

So you're saying you don't want a quick 500 bucks?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
crying-pathetic.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You not fond of dresses, Dove?

Well i wear sun dresses a lot in the summer and I'm always down to dress up in sexy cocktail dresses and go out.

But not that office boss bitch shit.

And I certainly would not drink wine out of the bottle!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that supposed to be me, Admin?

You wanna imagine me in some office somewhere crying under a desk drinking cheap wine out of a bottle? In a fucking dress?

Does that make you feel better about all that cock you've been sucking?
m0sn4TB.png

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gosh you guys know me so well. Better than anyone!

My therapist should have just came here and consulted Blurt and Admin instead of all that other shit!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Gosh you guys know me so well. Better than anyone!

My therapist should have just came here and consulted Blurt and Admin instead of all that other shit!
Diagnosis: Seperate is not correct in any context. Luckily, there is a simple mnemonic you can use to remind yourself of the only way to spell this word. Seperate is a misspelling and, therefore, must always be avoided.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

(Drops mic)
(Are you sure you’re not using the mic for a probe?)

qG3pInB.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, at least she knows her gender, twinkle tits.
Does she, though?

Any woman who takes a fancy to pegging Bigly the way Dovey claims she has is definitely suffering at the very least from a mild case of Intromittent Organ Envy (and an acute case of bad taste).