Hey Poofer.....now that im seperated again

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
So you're saying you don't want a quick 500 bucks?
Dumbbell, I want nothing from low level white trash such as yourself.

Get this- moron here wrote a fucking almanac over at dead forum about her new divorce and everyone is laughing at her.

I told each and every one of you idiots the broad is a fucking nutjob a long time ago.

Hey Dovid, maybe you should see if there's any way you can turn all your 40k shit posts into Bitcoin so maybe you can rent a fucking motel room to live at for a week or something instead of freeloading on others like a fucking loser.

Haw Haw

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Does she, though?

Any woman who takes a fancy to pegging Bigly the way Dovey claims she has is definitely suffering at the very least from a mild case of Intromittent Organ Envy (and an acute case of bad taste).
From the SG/MMP Vaults

giphy.gif

From one of Stubby's Zoom Rants.

Master

Site Supporter
Its true.

Dovid used to go on and on about how Biggie404 loved getting a thick black rubber dong in his asshole and would surprise her with a new one every week.

Something something his big fucking lips would be covered in drool when they would go shopping at the sex store and went down the dildo isle.

I think they got kicked out once because Biggie wanted to try one out before he bought it and told the clerk he brought his own lube then spit in his hand. But that's hearsay

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Its true.

Dovid used to go on and on about how Biggie404 loved getting a thick black rubber dong in his asshole and would surprise her with a new one every week.

Something something his big fucking lips would be covered in drool when they would go shopping at the sex store and went down the dildo isle.

I think they got kicked out once because Biggie wanted to try one out before he bought it and told the clerk he brought his own lube then spit in his hand. But that's hearsay
What a naff you are! Löl

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Its true.

Bro. This sounds like you speaking from personal experience here. Why is that ?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dumbbell, I want nothing from low level white trash such as yourself.

Get this- moron here wrote a fucking almanac over at dead forum about her new divorce and everyone is laughing at her.

I told each and every one of you idiots the broad is a fucking nutjob a long time ago.

Hey Dovid, maybe you should see if there's any way you can turn all your 40k shit posts into Bitcoin so maybe you can rent a fucking motel room to live at for a week or something instead of freeloading on others like a fucking loser.

Haw Haw

I'm actually not allowed to leave so I'm not sure it's "free loading"

I understand that having people that love you and want you around and safe and happy is a foreign concept to your loser ass that no one wants...but chins up fatty.....you will always have thr memories of the way I was willing to tell you about Biggies cock while you jerked off for 10 seconds.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What is it with fairies like Poofer and admin always trying to include thoughts of me into their gay lust fantasies?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I understand that having people that love you and want you around and safe and happy is a foreign concept to your loser ass that no one wants...but chins up fatty.....you will always have thr memories of the way I was willing to tell you about Biggies cock while you jerked off for 10 seconds.

Semen will want to know specific stats for Biggie and Poofer... ie how many donuts tall.

Master

Site Supporter
Lol wat?

A grown ass woman is being held captive by someone with MS? Get a load of your delusional bullshit. You are freeloading. You are old enough to not impose on others but refuse to actually do anything about it because you would rather freeload on nothing more then sympathy then fix your worthless life.

I pray to God your husband found somebody while you've been padding up that post count at multiple forums with your Springer- esque gong show follies. And if he's getting his dick sucked in a Home Depot parking lot while deleting your photos from his phone, even better.
I understand that having people that love you and want you around and safe and happy is a foreign concept to your loser ass that no one wants...but chins up fatty....
Lol wat X2

You, stupid, are going on marriage number six and refuse to comprehend in that wet fart you call a brain that with all that fail on your marriage resume you just might be projecting your bullshit on somebody else.

Five fucking marriages and every single time it was the guys fault, yes?
.you will always have thr memories of the way I was willing to tell you about Biggies cock while you jerked off for 10 seconds.
Must have been some delusion you had when I fell asleep on the phone while you vented everything going on in your worthless life that I didn't want to hear. Or better yet, you might have heard the controller clicks when I would put the phone down and game.

Your a grown ass woman. Go get a fucking job and pay your share, not fare, I ain't coming to see your decrepit ass any time soon.

And no offense, anybody with an IQ of a rock and see what your doing making this poor guy looks bad just in case he comes to these forums.

Haw Haw

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

A grown ass woman is being held captive by someone with MS? Get a load of your delusional bullshit. You are freeloading. You are old enough to not impose on others but refuse to actually do anything about it because you would rather freeload on nothing more then sympathy then fix your worthless life.

I pray to God your husband found somebody while you've been padding up that post count at multiple forums with your Springer- esque gong show follies. And if he's getting his dick sucked in a Home Depot parking lot while deleting your photos from his phone, even better.

Lol wat X2

You, stupid, are going on marriage number six and refuse to comprehend in that wet fart you call a brain that with all that fail on your marriage resume you just might be projecting your bullshit on somebody else.

Five fucking marriages and every single time it was the guys fault, yes?

Must have been some delusion you had when I fell asleep on the phone while you vented everything going on in your worthless life that I didn't want to hear. Or better yet, you might have heard the controller clicks when I would put the phone down and game.

Your a grown ass woman. Go get a fucking job and pay your share, not fare, I ain't coming to see your decrepit ass any time soon.

And no offense, anybody with an IQ of a rock and see what your doing making this poor guy looks bad just in case he comes to these forums.

Haw Haw
Oi dipshit…you’ve said quite enough about Dove. You have serious mommy issues. Both you and your brother Pickles must of had a beating of a childhood and as a consequence hate all women for your sustained physical and mental abuse.

Go see a shrink and iron out those issues. And get rid of that token Latina girlfriend you have. You’re living a lie Poofter. Jump out of the closet and embrace the cock…we all know you’re a pansy begging to come out into the open. You know…female avatar, pink leotard, teenage Fortnite gatherings. Your brother Pickles has had the snip…maybe you should too?

But in the meantime…enough with the Dove slander. You’ve been crying over her for the past 4 fucking years…and to be quite honest, it’s embarrassing and cringy having you a part of the male species and sharing my forum with you. Twat.

spit-spitting.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oi dipshit…you’ve said quite enough about Dove. You have serious mommy issues. Both you and your brother Pickles must of had a beating of a childhood and as a consequence hate all women for your sustained physical and mental abuse.

Go see a shrink and iron out those issues. And get rid of that token Latina girlfriend you have. You’re living a lie Poofter. Jump out of the closet and embrace the cock…we all know you’re a pansy begging to come out into the open. You know…female avatar, pink leotard, teenage Fortnite gatherings. Your brother Pickles has had the snip…maybe you should too?

But in the meantime…enough with the Dove slander. You’ve been crying over her for the past 4 fucking years…and to be quite honest, it’s embarrassing and cringy having you a part of the male species and sharing my forum with you. Twat.

spit-spitting.gif

He just repeats the same old stupid shit with the same amount of butt hurt and angry.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I quite like Poofer as a trollful mind and personality, but nobody puts a Michigander baby in the corner...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He's an acquired taste.... like diced onions, mustard, and dill pickle relish on a smoked hotdog...
Nah…I could never get used to a bloke that detests women so much. He’s the Poofter equivalent of those man-hating diesel dykes that are unpleasant to be around.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nah…I could never get used to a bloke that detests women so much. He’s the Poofter equivalent of those man-hating diesel dykes that are unpleasant to be around.

He doesn't really believe in anything he says... he just utters it for shits and giggles.

Whereas everything I say I totally back and support because I'm a homeschooled introvert who wants the best for humanity...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm just sayin'... sayin sayin', not to get up into anybody's grill or nothin' that words on a screen mean nothin'.... dawg.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm just sayin'... sayin sayin', not to get up into anybody's grill or nothin' that words on a screen mean nothin'.... dawg.
It’s not his words…but his repetition. Both him and his brother Flynn have this tiresome repetition thing going on which they call “flaming”. I realise that they were both molested by their mother, but it’s no excuse for them to vent and bleed over here on an almost daily basis. By all rights they should’ve died from blood loss by now??

Master

Site Supporter
He just repeats the same old stupid shit with the same amount of butt hurt and angry.
No yuo, stupid.

Go file unemployment and get a motel room, freeloader. Your heavy shit ain't flushing here nor at Fleas Dead Forum where Chink is ripping you to tard shreds.

A grown ass woman flopping around from house to house but is trying to convince an audience of nobody "buh...buh ..they won't let mez leavez".

How fucking old are you? What grown ass adults even says stupid shit like that? Blame everyone but the fucking moron staring back at you in the mirror, stupid.

Here's some advice, idiot, get off the forums. Fix your fucking life and focus on actually getting a fucking roof over that big ass forehead of yours that should be used as a skateboard half pipe for midgets instead of littering every fucking message board with shit posts about your shit life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No yuo, stupid.

Go file unemployment and get a motel room, freeloader. Your heavy shit ain't flushing here nor at Fleas Dead Forum where Chink is ripping you to tard shreds.

A grown ass woman flopping around from house to house but is trying to convince an audience of nobody "buh...buh ..they won't let mez leavez".

How fucking old are you? What grown ass adults even says stupid shit like that? Blame everyone but the fucking moron staring back at you in the mirror, stupid.

Here's some advice, idiot, get off the forums. Fix your fucking life and focus on actually getting a fucking roof over that big ass forehead of yours that should be used as a skateboard half pipe for midgets instead of littering every fucking message board with shit posts about your shit life.
Shut up you effeminate mutt!