The Poofer is a `nonce`nonsense !

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, no i was not. That's when I started telling him that i wasn't ready or interested in a relationship but we could be friends.

Show me the report. Cuz Oerdin is saying you’re telling him a gang of shit I’ve never heard before.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh good lord....

No. I've never done time. Ever.

I have so many gang tattoos all over my body I'd get murdered in jail or prison the second I stepped off the bus.

You morons need to come up with a better angle, because right now the old ppls home looks like a fucking PI passing shit hole where the idiots will go to any length to get a gotcha.

Orbiters.....I tell ya

Gang tattoos?

I don't think calling the mentally disabled unit of the hospital a "gang" is appropriate but to each his own.

wizer

Factory Bastard
No, no i was not. That's when I started telling him that i wasn't ready or interested in a relationship but we could be friends.
Did you do the background check before you guys met for the first time? Not understanding why you'd do a background check after you met and were intimate.

Anyway he denies the allegations so it's almost like he's sort of daring you to share.

@King Martini if none of what @Dove says is true, do you give explicit permission for her to share what she says she has on you?

If not, why not?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You guys topped anything ever posted at Brawl Hall with this level of clusterfuckery.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Show me the report. Cuz Oerdin is saying you’re telling him a gang of shit I’ve never heard before.

Sure. We need to run a few errands and the man said he will look of he still has it on his PC.

If not....it's public info. I'm sure it can be found.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you do the background check before you guys met for the first time? Not understanding why you'd do a background check after you met and were intimate.

Anyway he denies the allegations so it's almost like he's sort of daring you to share.

@King Martini if none of what @Dove says is true, do you give explicit permission for her to share what she says she has on you?

If not, why not?

No I didn't. I didn't back ground check him until it was possible I might keep him around on a more serious level.

I don't typically just bang people but that's what this started as. I was leaving a bad marriage and just wanted some fun.

He really wanted to get serious. Things started not adding up...a background check was then done.

I back ground checked Biggie right away because I was allowing him to come to my home and I was definitely serious about him.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Sure. We need to run a few errands and the man said he will look of he still has it on his PC.

If not....it's public info. I'm sure it can be found.

I’m not into looking up info like this on anyone so I’ll wait and see if you actually show it. I also have Oerdin’s pm’s so we will see.

wizer

Factory Bastard
No I didn't. I didn't back ground check him until it was possible I might keep him around on a more serious level.
Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying the time line. I incorrectly assumed you'd background check him before going to visit him for the first time. My bad.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

If not, why not?
Here's the truth;

I gave the homie a cigarette the second he got out of court, right in front of cops. The homie and yours truly were affiliated. So I got popped, which, had more to do with the cops trying to pin a burglary charge on me and getting my mugs into the system.

I spent two minutes in a holding cell.

I was such a hardened criminal I didn't even show up for my court date and my mom did instead.

No....srsly...you can even look at that up for free.

I had no time for that shit. That's how much it effected me.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Here's the truth;

I gave the homie a cigarette the second he got out of court, right in front of cops. The homie and yours truly were affiliated. So I got popped, which, had more to do with the cops trying to pin a burglary charge on me and getting my mugs into the system.
Could you post the info (with your personal stuff redacted)

Would quickly put an end to all of this.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Here's the truth;

I spent two minutes in a holding cell.

I was such a hardened criminal I didn't even show up for my court date and my mom did instead.

No....srsly...you can even look at that up for free.

I had no time for that shit. That's how much it effected me.

How did it go from this to sex offenses with minors?

Imma go to church to pray for you all.

Master

Site Supporter
Could you post the info (with your personal stuff redacted)

Would quickly put an end to all of this.
I got a contributing to the delinquency of a minor charge because the homie as either 16 or 17 I don't even remember. That shit happened 30 years ago.

Ask the Google detectives for a link

wizer

Factory Bastard
This all happened 30 YEARS ago?

When you were under 18??

@Dove can you confirm this, because if so.. what a crazy waste of time and effort dragging up someone's petty criminal record from over 30 decades ago when they weren't even a legal adult.

Heck I did shit at that age that I'm not proud of probably worse than what @King Martini is getting crucified for.

Master

Site Supporter
This all happened 30 YEARS ago?

When you were under 18??

@Dove can you confirm this, because if so.. what a crazy waste of time and effort dragging up someone's petty criminal record from over 30 decades ago when they weren't even a legal adult.

Heck I did shit at that age that I'm not proud of probably worse than what @King Martini is getting crucified for.
I was over 18 that's why I got a contrib charge, dumbass.

Just orbit. Don't post. Thanx

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me see the report. This is the first I’ve ever heard of this and I was there thru it all.

Conduct around teenagers? Really?

I’m calling bullshit on her having an actual background check/report.

For starters, they cost approx $375 around the time she was involved with him and she was talking about not making rent and living down by the river. Secondly, it would have linked to court case numbers ONLY and she doesn’t have the knowledge or resources to access that since it’s not something just anyone can look up. Prison doesn’t show up, the cases where you can find the charges do. Derp.

When she came to me, all she had was the address… so she had already been to see him.

Unless you see that shit with your own eyes, I seriously urge you: don’t believe it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I also got arrested for Jay Walking like two weeks later.

I better post that up before I'm accused of raping some guy named Jay ..

Derp derp

Why did I just get all excited lol

Can we get her banned for peddling her distorted version of PI to the membership? This should be a BAN-able offense imho. Especially given her track record.

You couldn’t pay me the remaining funds in Big’s 401k to sink this low against him. Someone needs to cunt punt her out of this community for trying to destroy it.

Master

Site Supporter
Why did I just get all excited lol

Can we get her banned for peddling her distorted version of PI to the membership? This should be a BAN-able offense imho. Especially given her track record.

You couldn’t pay me the remaining funds in Big’s 401k to sink this low against him. Someone needs to cunt punt her out of this community for trying to destroy it.
I mean..... your not wrong....

The bitch just got a nasty dose of the Kevin's and is still bitter to this day.

I don't blame her one bit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean..... your not wrong....

The bitch just got a nasty dose of the Kevin's and is still bitter to this day.

I don't blame her one bit.

She has to win at all costs…

No matter how badly she loses herself with the self-sabotage.

I read on the boards she walked out on her marriage AGAIN after he bought them a trailer with the help of his mother…

Which I’’m sure he needed a co-signer. No harm in that. I would do this for my own children.

This bitch is off the rails mental :Crazy:

Master

Site Supporter
She has to win at all costs…

No matter how badly she loses herself with the self-sabotage.

I read on the boards she walked out on her marriage AGAIN after he bought them a trailer with the help of his mother…

Which I’’m sure he needed a co-signer. No harm in that. I would do this for my own children.

This bitch is off the rails mental :Crazy:
She needs help.

Alot of it.

I'm not going to get into this bullshit for the umpteenth time but there's only one person keeping this bullshit alive and it sure as shit ain't me.

And mark my words- in a couple months when that nutjob starts getting her Poofer cravings again I'm sure this shit will pop up once again.

Did I mention the new podcast coming tomorrow?