The Official Poofer Podcast@ has landed!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bahahaha!!!

This is gold. Whoreson and piss sniFFER FagTini: LOGG OFF for 3 weeks.

lisping dick licker.!!!

Blazor!!!! HILLARIOUS!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just tried making another creative one for another thread, and the hardest part about making these, is staying in character without busting out laughing :LOL3:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
If Blazor is cool with it, we should change the title to “Guess the poster Vocaroo flame challenge”

This shits too good to drop down the page.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If Blazor is cool with it, we should change the title to “Guess the poster Vocaroo flame challenge”

The only thing I hate about Vocaroos, is they expire within a couple months. Thats why we've had a few impersonation threads, but they kinda die off once links expire, and then we just create a new one lol.

I dont think we've done a "Guess the poster" vocaroo thread before though. Sounds cool lol.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

The only thing I hate about Vocaroos, is they expire within a couple months. Thats why we've had a few impersonation threads, but they kinda die off once links expire, and then we just create a new one lol.

I dont think we've done a "Guess the poster" vocaroo thread before though. Sounds cool lol.
Nah I’m downloading all the good ones and will make a trophy thread for the best ones.

Good content will be here forever.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just let me know if we're renaming the thread.
Munched pressies today like your emo boi friend?

tumblr_nkrao6RbbX1upvlnro1_1280.jpg