Mark Dice: The War on White People

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
9ykCT7n.png

usl3df9.png

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The reality is, the only ethnic group which society deems acceptable to discriminate against is White people.

Did you leftist idiots honestly not realise there would be a huge pushback against this?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Eat shit kikes/libtards.

Niger (1 g) is means black in latin.... so it really isn't their word.... It's Latin....

Niger (Latin for "black") occurs in Latinate scientific nomenclature and is the root word for some homophones of nigger; sellers of niger seed (used as bird feed), sometimes use the spelling Nyjer seed.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The reality is, the only ethnic group which society deems acceptable to discriminate against is White people.

Did you leftist idiots honestly not realise there would be a huge pushback against this?

If there is pushback, let it come from non-whites themselves....

Do not feed hysteria. When you do, it makes them look good and you look bad.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't agree with discriminating against any race

but watching the white snowflakes around here act like discrimination against white people isn't en vogue right now is truly telling as to the composition of their character.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If there is pushback, let it come from non-whites themselves....

Do not feed hysteria. When you do, it makes them look good and you look bad.
Lul wut? Sure, I should just sitback while my race is slandered, demonised and targeted for extinction. :Crazy:

At what point do you believe going after the source espousing the anti-white hatred is acceptable?

When we're a completely BTFO'd, disenfranchised, powerless, global minority?

No One

Factory Bastard
When blacks run all the countries where will they still be able to go illegally??

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't agree with discriminating against any race

but watching the white snowflakes around here act like discrimination against white people isn't en vogue right now is truly telling as to the composition of their character.
The thing is bro, the white race has been heavily infiltrated by subversive kikes.

Semen, Aidsman and Lotus all have kike ancestry.... although in typical kike fashion, they either downplay it or deny it completely.

Thinkback to the Kyle Rittenhouse saga. All 3 BLM/ANTIFA protestors he shot were jewish. Quite the coincidence huh? Almost as if these insects infest the libtard left...

Pic relevant;

pol2.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I did. It’s a waste of time, but don’t let that stop ya from hating. Such a chore

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Eat shit kikes/libtards.

Actually, I think there is a War on people in general fueled by the Elites.
And they use racial divisions to divert us away from our real problems, so people won't pay attention to the Elites and their dirty misdeeds.
So we're all taught to hate each other when the real enemy is them as they make off like bandits laughing all the way to the bank.
Hence the massive disparity between teh ultra rich and the rest of us.
This is illustrated in places like the states where the elites would rather the divide between Left and Right widen, so nobody notices that while they get richer and richer, the downtrodden masses which continue to fight each other get poorer and poorer.
And that's the way they want it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us remember that according to the left it is always white people's fault when blacks commit crimes, lack self control, or just generally chimp out. Nope, they can never ever be responsible for their own actions. Also when caught behaving badly they are taught from a young age to just scream mythical racism as their magic get out of jail free card for all situations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think the dumbest anti white racist comment I've seen was the whole "whites have no culture" thing. Especially while they also argue we have people enslaved under a system of "whiteness" lol.