mask mandate lifted

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oregon/Washington lose the mandate tomorrow, except for like Operating Rooms, Hi Tech Factories and shit like that.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get me wrong… I appreciate the medical facilities would still implement a mandate.

I’m just blown away. You tell people to do something and they won’t do it…

Human nature is mind blowing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get me wrong… I appreciate the medical facilities would still implement a mandate.

I'm thinking it's probably not the anti maskers suddenly deciding it's ok to mask, now since the epidemic is winding down, and mandates are being lifted. But perhaps just an abundance of caution, and some people becoming more comfortable wearing ppe, we've seen Asian people wearing masks in Asia for decades, i think facial masks have generally achieved more acceptance here after all this.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm thinking it's probably not the anti maskers suddenly deciding it's ok to mask, now since the epidemic is winding down, and mandates are being lifted. But perhaps just an abundance of caution, and some people becoming more comfortable wearing ppe, we've seen Asian people wearing masks in Asia for decades, i think facial masks have generally achieved more acceptance here after all this.

Isn’t it crazy to think that we will talk about this when we are old and grey… and the young people will hopefully have no clue what we are talking about?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Isn’t it crazy to think that we will talk about this when we are old and grey… and the young people will hopefully have no clue what we are talking about?
And that people were resorting to violence and pointless protestations, over life preservations measures. "If you try to save my life I will punch you!" Because politics????

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And that people were resorting to violence and pointless protestations, over life preservations measures. "If you try to save my life I will punch you!" Because politics????
Exactly.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

all of the generations before us stood up and represented something…

we are going to go down as the generation of dipshits who had Uber eats, the internet, video games and cell phones during a pandemic who protested against everything they tried to do to keep us from dying like dogs in the street

X

xXx
Site Supporter
no big deal ... ffs have you seen how retarded society looks lately with their heads buried in a 'smart' phone :LOL3: I'll still wear a mask in indoor crowded settings knowing there are retarded truckers out there and others who have no problem passing along a potentially deadly virus

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
no big deal ... ffs have you seen how retarded society looks lately with their heads buried in a 'smart' phone :LOL3: I'll still wear a mask in indoor crowded settings knowing there are retarded truckers out there and others who have no problem passing along a potentially deadly virus
0.3%!!!!! LOL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still wear mine. My dad just caught COVID for the fifth time

Wow.

I been lucky ta be COVID free @The Countess.

I'm a gonna get my 3rd/booster shot soon..

Tho it won't be an mRNA vaccine this time.

Canada approved 2 new vaccines with a much better safety record than Pfizer/Moderna, JJ & Astra Zeneca.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still wear mine. My dad just caught COVID for the fifth time

Wow.

I been lucky ta be COVID free @The Countess.

I'm a gonna get my 3rd/booster shot soon..

Tho it won't be an mRNA vaccine this time.

Canada approved 2 new vaccines with a much better safety record than Pfizer/Moderna, JJ & Astra Zeneca.

I've been covid free too. I to take vitamin C & D3 daily, but not zinc. I wonder if there really is something to the thought that some blood types are more resistant to covid than others.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LMAO I'm all for you libtards continuing to wear your face diapers, at least then you can easily be identified and avoided.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO I'm all for you libtards continuing to wear your face diapers, at least then you can easily be identified and avoided.

Grow up.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you wear a black face mask to match your Tracksuits?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wanna know the crazy part?

Everyone is still wearing them.
Not where I am. Mandates lifted here also what would now be yesterday too, and most people ditched their cuck muzzles into the trash. I'm rural though, so it's to be expected. City folk are usually cucked though, and love their muzzles and 10th booster shot.
its not that
unlike rural populations city ppl r often crowded in like sardines so u will have more precautions

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Little does @Lokmar know....he's damaged his brain even more by gittin COVID twice eh?

Shortens yer lifespan & reduces yer quality of life, Bud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I just returned from my local Grocer, this is our first day mandate free, and I'd say roughly a 3rd of the 20 or so people in the store were masked, including a couple employees thereof. I could feel the hostile judgement of the masked people as they eyed me warily.