mask mandate lifted

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can’t stand antibiotics because it really kills off our stomach bacteria…our intestinal flora. Then one’s farts smell putrid and our bowel movements become erratic.

Well, they were over prescribed in America by doctors for every VIRAL infection for the longest time. I don't take them unless I have to to help get through a bacterial infection.
I’m gifted with O positive blood, it gives me partial immunity to most bacterial or viral pathogens. I only take paracetamol when I have a hangover on occasion. Lol

Good health is a tremendous gift. I rarely get sick myself.

I did take vitamin D3 and vitamin C religiously during the pandemic though.
I eat lime and soak up the sun…

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t stand antibiotics because it really kills off our stomach bacteria…our intestinal flora. Then one’s farts smell putrid and our bowel movements become erratic.
i couldnt imagine living in a world before antibiotics

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was a lot stronger. It was a time when men were men…and all the women knew it! Lol

u mean when syphillis,TB and others were terminal diseases and an infected scratch on your foot got cured with a saw? lol

nah, ill take my pills, thank ypu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was a lot stronger. It was a time when men were men…and all the women knew it! Lol

u mean when syphillis,TB and others were terminal diseases and an infected scratch on your foot got cured with a saw? lol

I’m lucky I guess. I don’t even have a doctor. Never sick.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well thats good but if the poop hits the propeller dont reject modern medicine

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

well thats good but if the poop hits the propeller dont reject modern medicine
I’m not sickly…I may need medicine when I’m nearing 90. But I wouldn’t want to prolong the inevitable. Let the youth enjoy the world.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Little does @Lokmar know....he's damaged his brain even more by gittin COVID twice eh?

Shortens yer lifespan & reduces yer quality of life, Bud.
More or less than a triple jab? How much life did the jabs knock off of you, twat? Anyway, nice lies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little does @Lokmar know....he's damaged his brain even more by gittin COVID twice eh?

More or less than a triple jab? How much life did the jabs knock off of you, twat? Anyway, nice lies.
Oi Lokmar, you and I didn’t get the jab. Do you think you’ve had Covid? I was out of breathe last year, but I’m fit and presumed it was a particular pollen of sorts. Covid perhaps?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oi Lokmar, you and I didn’t get the jab. Do you think you’ve had Covid? I was out of breathe last year, but I’m fit and presumed it was a particular pollen of sorts. Covid perhaps?
I've had it twice, so has my wife. The first time was March 2020 and I was down 2 weeks and 3 days. She was down almost 2 weeks. It was like I had smoked a 1/2 carton of cigarettes every day. Very tired and lethargic. They werent doing testing on anyone that didnt have a traceable exposure back then. They finally put me on Symbicort inhalers to clear my lungs up. I had it again in early February this year. The whole house had it but only one of my sons had it bad. He got a 103.3 fever the day after he tested positive. I gave him Motrin to break his fever and it never came back again thankfully. I felt tired and a bit out of breath for a couple of days but I was good after that. Same with my wife. Omicron is very mild compaired to the first strain.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I've had it twice, so has my wife. The first time was March 2020 and I was down 2 weeks and 3 days. She was down almost 2 weeks. It was like I had smoked a 1/2 carton of cigarettes every day. Very tired and lethargic. They werent doing testing on anyone that didnt have a traceable exposure back then. They finally put me on Symbicort inhalers to clear my lungs up. I had it again in early February this year. The whole house had it but only one of my sons had it bad. He got a 103.3 fever the day after he tested positive. I gave him Motrin to break his fever and it never came back again thankfully. I felt tired and a bit out of breath for a couple of days but I was good after that. Same with my wife. Omicron is very mild compaired to the first strain.
I’m assuming that I’ve had it because I’ve been in close proximity to those that tested positive. I think many people found themselves dumb-sided by the hoohaaah of capitalists.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you ever use Ivermectin @Lokmar?

Now scientific evidence in published journals is coming out revealing that in fact Ivermectin could save lives eh?

....but the medical community had been denying it all this time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We may be soon enough, given that they've been way, way over-prescribed and have created so many antibiotic-resistant superbugs.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wanna know the crazy part?

Everyone is still wearing them.

I think it's way too early to end mask mandates @Murdock. People are putting their guards down to soon

Rates are falling in the United States but they're creeping back up in other places like China, South Korea. Plus the War in Ukraine will exacerbate the situation.

I was gonna get a booster shot soon...this time with Novavax which was approved in Canada recently.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I quit wearing masks by choice about a year ago. The places I did put them on, I made sure there were big gaps so they didnt impede my breathing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
China getting fucked over by the plague they created is a good thing. Hopefully Xi The Poo get it, dies, and rots in hell.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I only wore one to avoid the fine.
HOMO!
OMG! I say'd a bad word !
Werdz are bad, and bad words are worse.

I will self impose 5 days absence.
..and may you all enjoy.

Oh the shame.
Are yoo drunk braah?

I think he offended his buddy Aidsman, you know with him being a homosexual.
Is he even the original Holliday? I think that there’s three variants of the same name? He’s running hot and cold with me…and no sexual innuendo ever intended.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it's way too early to end mask mandates
You are free to continue wearing a mask, if you so prefer.

Anyway you feel about it, the Pandemic isn't over yet, Mel.

Given reports of these new cases comin outta China, I think it's too early for people to put your guard down at this point.

It may look OK from our end right now, but that could change.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Anyway you feel about it, the Pandemic isn't over yet, Mel.

Given reports of these new cases comin outta China, I think it's too early for people to put your guard down at this point.

It may look OK from our end right now, but that could change.
Joe, I'm not vaxxed. I'm not tested. And I threw my cuck mask in the garbage yesterday.

I don't give a fuck about variants, nor do I give a shit about possible new strains... I also don't give a fuck about Chinks.

I will eat lead chips in paint, and I will eat dirt. I don't give a shit about washing my hands after shitting or pissing, and I don't.

I don't sanitize my hands ever, since superbugs.

And yet here I am, better than ever!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I only wore one to avoid the fine.
HOMO!
OMG! I say'd a bad word !
Werdz are bad, and bad words are worse.

I will self impose 5 days absence.
..and may you all enjoy.

Oh the shame.
Are yoo drunk braah?

I think he offended his buddy Aidsman, you know with him being a homosexual.
Is he even the original Holliday? I think that there’s three variants of the same name? He’s running hot and cold with me…and no sexual innuendo ever intended.

Yeah same guy, apparently he has this weird ritual of changing his account periodically.... fuck knows, liberals are a strange breed.