mask mandate lifted

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wanna know the crazy part?

Everyone is still wearing them.
Not where I am. Mandates lifted here also what would now be yesterday too, and most people ditched their cuck muzzles into the trash. I'm rural though, so it's to be expected. City folk are usually cucked though, and love their muzzles and 10th booster shot.

I’m in Los Angeles. I got Moderna the end of last year (2 jabs no booster).

I seriously thought the masks would have been tossed as soon as the mandate was lifted here.

Got the Moderna as well last year.

Interested in a booster but it won't be MRNA vaccines like Pfizer or Moderna or even Astra Zeneca or J & .

Recent reports suggest that mRNA vaccines can fuck up your body if jabbed or used too often.

I think health authorities even warned about the potential toxicity of mRNA before the studies came out.

Now the truth is coming to light

You were told.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why yoo calls me hommus!?
Ah - Now that you ask.
You say that you only wore the mask to avoid the fine.
.For that I call you HOMO.
You see - a person of conviction would have resisted the tyranny,
. but clearly since your only concern was money (typical conservative)
.you pussied out and complied.

Now, in my age of things (youthful age), that is, the age of true Liberals,
we called it like it was, I say not "is" because things are again artificial as those things we rebelled against.

"Plastic" as was the epithet.
..and if you were a pussy, you were a fag, which was a HOMO,
which was a weakling who could not back their view with action
so acquiesced - as you say you did.

...and that then, is my answer to your question.
No one but a weak-assed HOMO would have been compliant in opposition of their view.

btw - you aren't the only one.
See all the vaxxed contards who are crying about "authoritarianism" who don't even know what the word means, or what a Liberal Democracy is, the rights and the responsibilities of its adherents.

Basically my Blood Type, O +, is vastly superior to other types, in that it gives me a strong resistance to viral and bacterial pathogens. I am literally never sick. The masks that you guys are using….DONT WORK! The masks are marginally effective against some bacterial pathogens, but as far as viral pathogens go, they’re too small (viral pathogens) and you’d need an actual hazmat suit to make a difference. Just do some decent research buddy.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Ah - Now that you ask.

we called it like it was, I say not "is" because things are again artificial as those things we rebelled against.

No one but a weak-assed HOMO would have been compliant in opposition of their view.

See all the vaxxed contards who are crying about "authoritarianism" who don't even know what the word means, or what a Liberal Democracy is, the rights and the responsibilities of its adherents.

Basically my Blood Type, O +, is vastly superior to other types, in that it gives me a strong resistance to viral and bacterial pathogens. I am literally never sick. The masks that you guys are using….DONT WORK! The masks are marginally effective against some bacterial pathogens, but as far as viral pathogens go, they’re too small (viral pathogens) and you’d need an actual hazmat suit to make a difference. Just do some decent research buddy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

. Lookit, pedro - I know what early studies seemed to show, and I'm easily as informed as anyone else here on the subject (and also well aware when someone is choosing a side topic to avoid another). Haven't you also used the excuse of being immunocompromised for not being vaxxed?
. The question was: why did you cave rather than protest the tyranny?
Look - I haven't had so much as a sniffle in 3 years, and I'm nowhere near my longest such stretch.
. You know why? Because I live right. I eat healthily, keep exercised, have only pure thoughts and I avoid morons who aren't vaxxed and are too dumb to take reasonable precautions against contracting and transmitting pathogens.
.. Now wear the mask or we'll never be friends.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ah - Now that you ask.

. Lookit, pedro - I know what early studies seemed to show, and I'm easily as informed as anyone else here on the subject (and also well aware when someone is choosing a side topic to avoid another). Haven't you also used the excuse of being immunocompromised for not being vaxxed?
Look - I haven't had so much as a sniffle in 3 years, and I'm nowhere near my longest such stretch.
. You know why? Because I live right. I eat healthily, keep exercised, have only pure thoughts and I avoid morons who aren't vaxxed and are too dumb to take reasonable precautions against contracting and transmitting pathogens.

You’re a good man!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Ah - Now that you ask.

You’re a good man!

Pals?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ah - Now that you ask.

You’re a good man!

Pals?

Of course!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I’m just a stupid musician…
...and just remember one thing - two things, really.

Conservatives suck
..and
their women are no good for cybering because they are so filthy and diseased you could catch something right through the computer from them.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m just a stupid musician…
...and just remember one thing - two things, really.

Conservatives suck
..and
their women are no good for cybering because they are so filthy and disease you could catch something right through the computer from them.
I have being with one woman over the last 15 years! I could fuck as a legend!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
women are no good for cybering because they are so filthy and diseased you could catch something right through the computer from them.
Is this why you prefer liberal men when it comes to unprotected sex without your helmet on?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You should keep wearing yours Stubby. Those around you would greatly appreciate it