Matt Walsh nails it on Trans issues!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Who is importing voters? Do you even begin to know the first thing about Latino voters (usually the ones that the Dems are accused of bringing in to vote??? Voting participation rates are proportionately lower than most any other population.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do the freaking research and stop believing every shit piece of news you get from your right wing sources.

Even if the turnout is lower than other ethnic groups, when the do vote, they vote Democrat, right?

So by importing a bunch of them, the Democrats are importing Democrat voters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even if the turnout is lower than other ethnic groups, when the do vote, they vote Democrat, right?

So by importing a bunch of them, the Democrats are importing Democrat voters.

Wrong. They don't vote. The parties can't even get Latino citizens to vote, never mind getting illegal immigrants to vote. They're not wanting to bring attention to themselves.

I only wish you people had brains and common sense.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wrong. They don't vote. The parties can't even get Latino citizens to vote

Liar.

"in 2020, a majority of Latino voters (59%) voted for current President Joe Biden"

"Latinos are projected to account for 14.7% of all eligible voters in November 2024, a new high. This share has steadily increased over the past two decades and is up from 13.6% in 2020. In 2000, by comparison, Hispanics made up just 7.4% of U.S. eligible voters."

never mind getting illegal immigrants to vote

Nobody said "illegal immigrants".

Do you think every Latino immigrant is illegal? Why do you always need to be deceitful when you argue? Perhaps because you know your argument is faulty?

I only wish you people had brains and common sense.

Hahaha!!

The irony is delicious!!!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Liar.

"in 2020, a majority of Latino voters (59%) voted for current President Joe Biden"

"Latinos are projected to account for 14.7% of all eligible voters in November 2024, a new high. This share has steadily increased over the past two decades and is up from 13.6% in 2020. In 2000, by comparison, Hispanics made up just 7.4% of U.S. eligible voters."

Nobody said "illegal immigrants".

Do you think every Latino immigrant is illegal? Why do you always need to be deceitful when you argue? Perhaps because you know your argument is faulty?

Hahaha!!

The irony is delicious!!!!!
Hey bald pinhead, have you ever heard the phrase a figure of speech’?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
We both know that the complaints from the GOP, for years, has been that illegals are voting. I guess we can all play stupid, but do we really need to do that?
Trump says 3 million dead illegals voted for Hillary, despite an overwhelming lack of evidence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump says 3 million dead illegals voted for Hillary, despite an overwhelming lack of evidence.

Exactly, let the stupid play stupid. The adults know what's happening and what the allegations are...

"Importing" is an alternate term for "bringing" in the illegal immigrants.

You know what, at this point, those who don't like Latinos being here in the US, can fuck off. They are the descendants of the colonists taking over land that didn't belong to them with disease and violence.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I love you but it's not just the Bible told me so lol. A child is born. The sun shines. I wake up. Many miracles he bestows my friend.

A pregnant woman is ripped to shreds by artillery in Gaza. Hurricanes decimate coastal communities in the Southern U.S. A rapist kills his latest victim, a woman who will never again wake to a new dawn.

Miracles indeed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What a shocker Matt Walsh toes the Party Line of Advanced Education

"If you’re not familiar with it, a college degree is a thing that we tell our kids to buy with money they don’t have, in hopes that it will help them make money they might earn, which will give them the ability to pay back the money they spent in order to make the money they’re paying it back with." Matt Walsh

'How you gonna keep down on the farm, once they've seen Paree?'

It’s our governments responsibility to prove us with adequate education to support our workforce. This is what we pay taxes for. :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They don't want an educated public. It doesn't serve their interests.
Educated people are better able to critically think their way through the blizzard of conservative lies. (Most of the time, but not all of the time)

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Have you heard Lily or myself attack your lack of a "Big Brain"?

*Other than its lack of the normal protective covering of a healthy scalp of hair?

Hahaha!!!

I am obviously much smarter than both of you.

Even a dumb fuck like you can understand that attacking my intelligence is futile.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

That is a lot of spinning to try to cover up the fact that @Lily lied.

Again.

Haha!!

These people have been panicking since I pointed out that @Lily needed to make obvious lies to try to support her argument.

They need to get those messages buried in their SPAM!!

It is one of the few things they are good at....