Matt Walsh nails it on Trans issues!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
XW2xQXe.png

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A pregnant woman is ripped to shreds by artillery in Gaza. Hurricanes decimate coastal communities in the Southern U.S. A rapist kills his latest victim, a woman who will never again wake to a new dawn.
Explain
Miracles indeed.
We live in a fallen world. Is a spiritual one where it's a battle between dark and light. Satan rules the earth.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They have medication for this.

For you to grow a brain?

No, they do not.

"Duh, he sat and watched and counted the minutes on his stop watch so he would know how long my big fat friend would take to post to him. Duh. I will make fun of him for that now! Duh."

You are so.

Very.

Stupid.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
For you to grow a brain?

No, they do not.

"Duh, he sat and watched and counted the minutes on his stop watch so he would know how long my big fat friend would take to post to him. Duh. I will make fun of him for that now! Duh."

You are so.

Very.

Stupid.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

You’re so extra. I don’t even read your posts when you overemphasize.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He will NOT be ignored. This is from his last group therapy session.

the-memess-please-pay-attention.gif

He is in the mirror right now breathing heavily like a knuckle dragger…. telling himself he is hot shit and giving himself a thumbs up while he fixes the combover and is dressed like a toddler :OhGawd:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh? Bald men are only hot if they were hot before they lost their hair...and they'll never be as hot as when they had hair. That's just the truth.

Cowpie was karmic dry humping all the male posts last night talking about bald men are hot…

While simultaneously saying penises are yucky and trying to slut shame me for having the morals of a man :eyeRoLL:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cowpie was karmic dry humping all the male posts last night talking about bald men are hot…

While simultaneously saying penises are yucky and trying to slut shame me for having the morals of a man :eyeRoLL:

We all play the karma game. However, the "penises are yucky" is contextual. In a text message, yeah, yuck. I didn't ask for that. In an intimate setting, it's a whole different thing.

Maybe she's not a very sexual woman. That's okay, but no need to shame those who are more sexual. That's simply judgmental.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We all play the karma game. However, the "penises are yucky" is contextual. In a text message, yeah, yuck. I didn't ask for that. In an intimate setting, it's a whole different thing.

Maybe she's not a very sexual woman. That's okay, but no need to shame those who are more sexual. That's simply judgmental.

I’m of the opinion that most of the people online are A sexual and introverted.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Kooky Monger is from the UK, isn't he? The government there estimates that about half of one percent of the population falls under the trans umbrella. You'd think that, with such hordes of freaky-gendered peeps rampaging through the streets and towns of the UK, ol Kooky Monger could've provided at least a single instance of his having met one of these abominations face to face.