RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just snipped this, ffs :LOL1:
s07ySqL.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There’s this site called Extreme Board where he’s left a bit of a footprint from 2014, “18yo is Old enough!” where the pervert has gone absolutely rabid on there. The pages are virtually stuck together the freak! Try googling maxis735 Netherlands, and if you understand some Dutch, he’s a lot more explicit and vocal of his preference for teenagers. Fuck this bloke has to go! Even @LotusBud name is associated with maxis735....sucked in! Lol for that dim kindergarten teacher.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Did you know that Google knows all? I know!

So I have done the following test: I have searched on google.com on the search term "maxis735" (quoted omitted).
And what do you think? No warning about removed contents!
Do you not believe me? Do not read any further yet! First search it yourself! Go to Google, type in "maxis735" without the quotes and hit the enter/search button.

Why could it be that the warning of the removed contents is not there?

Here it comes....
Because Google knows all! The results in Google are based on your own previous search behaviour.

Interesting fact... So that means that I have never searched for "Suspected child abuse" contents.
It also means that the person that created the above image HAS searched for it!

Who posted it again? Wasn't that @SHAMPAIN? Well, at least that person is a really sick fuck! And has a lot of explaining to do!
You're two weeks too late with damage limitation lol didn't you go to school?
This fucker is literally trying to say everybody else is a nonce for looking up his name! Baha the complete bell end
Your LIES will not save you. It's not "damage limitation", it's the TRUTH and the TRUTH can never be too late.

Also interesting TRUTH about your molesting habits....

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Change your name all you god damn want.. It won't change who you are, SICK FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!
zMw2ydD.jpg
Another lousy photoshop.... Good job :Confused:
I'd shut your trap if I was you, she's probably sitting on a treasure file full of God level career Enders :LOL2:
Sure.... We all know she's not even smart enough to find out that this dude was not me for SIX FUCKING MONTHS.
And we both know how you "found out"... don't we?
What are you on about? :Popcorn:
You know, I know. That's sufficient.
Just log off and never come back, you're not required
Thanks for confirming what I already knew. I'll save the info for later. Don't worry, it will be useful.
You ain't doing shit!
Too late! It's already saved
eat-a-bag-of-dicks-funny-pretty-cute-offensive-quote-posters.jpg
84624002.jpg
Jealous?
Learn to quote, sweety... It's not difficult. Or maybe just fuck off. If you cannot handle the TRUTH that people are not evil due to their religion, then you are just FUCKING STUPID! So that's what you are.

Yeah....not so much.

It's not that general. I dont think anyone would say "people are evil because of their religion".

It depends on the religion. On the world view they have.

Isalm is a very violent and brutal world view.
Try reading about it some time, or talking to people that know something about the Islam

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Change your name all you god damn want.. It won't change who you are, SICK FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!
zMw2ydD.jpg
Another lousy photoshop.... Good job :Confused:
I'd shut your trap if I was you, she's probably sitting on a treasure file full of God level career Enders :LOL2:
Sure.... We all know she's not even smart enough to find out that this dude was not me for SIX FUCKING MONTHS.
And we both know how you "found out"... don't we?
What are you on about? :Popcorn:
You know, I know. That's sufficient.
Just log off and never come back, you're not required
Thanks for confirming what I already knew. I'll save the info for later. Don't worry, it will be useful.
You ain't doing shit!
Too late! It's already saved
eat-a-bag-of-dicks-funny-pretty-cute-offensive-quote-posters.jpg
84624002.jpg
Jealous?
Learn to quote, sweety... It's not difficult. Or maybe just fuck off. If you cannot handle the TRUTH that people are not evil due to their religion, then you are just FUCKING STUPID! So that's what you are.

Yeah....not so much.

It's not that general. I dont think anyone would say "people are evil because of their religion".

It depends on the religion. On the world view they have.

Isalm is a very violent and brutal world view.
Try reading about it some time, or talking to people that know something about the Islam
Not wasting my time on that shitcunt stuff, or any shitcunt that’s into it...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont see this as any different, than all the posts that MaxiPad makes in the Erotica section. So its not PI lol.