The MAXI's meltdown watch thread

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Maxi is clearly unhappy with his life situation. No wife and the kids don't love him. Lol
like me, he's still a sissy for fun ... @UncleDiLF thx for flaming ya fucking twat .. i am going to beat you up with a beer and git you drunk .. jk mate thx for being around ... i am hurt mate .. thx if you mean it well ...
WTF?! Didn't read this before, like most of the shit @rigor79 posts, but is he comparing himself to ME?
The guy cannot touch me. He will NEVER reach the levels I have already reached long ago. The guy is a piece of filth.
no no don't compare yourself to me.. i have my own style you can't even follow .. blah ..
Lying the shit out of everything is hardly called "style" :LOL2:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Maxi is clearly unhappy with his life situation. No wife and the kids don't love him. Lol
like me, he's still a sissy for fun ... @UncleDiLF thx for flaming ya fucking twat .. i am going to beat you up with a beer and git you drunk .. jk mate thx for being around ... i am hurt mate .. thx if you mean it well ...
WTF?! Didn't read this before, like most of the shit @rigor79 posts, but is he comparing himself to ME?
The guy cannot touch me. He will NEVER reach the levels I have already reached long ago. The guy is a piece of filth.
no no don't compare yourself to me.. i have my own style you can't even follow .. blah ..
kid if i'd teach you my real style of clothes, cars and choices,females ... you'd be in crisis ..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
kid if i'd teach you my real style of clothes, cars and choices,females ... you'd be in crisis ..
Indeed! I prefer real style, but hobo-style :)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i got many pokerfaces ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Pull your bottom lip away from your forehead when you’re trying to reverse-shit you fucking knuckle-dragger!

Satan

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
She hit the wall. She looks like over 30. Skin is bad front smoking and alcohol. She wants Chad's and Tyrone. But younger female will profit. She hit the wall. Double chin and bad looking. I give it a 3/10.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat are you saying 'bout my wife?!

Oh, I thought this was your "wife".......

JQraTyb.gif
You people are sick

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
She hit the wall. She looks like over 30. Skin is bad front smoking and alcohol. She wants Chad's and Tyrone. But younger female will profit. She hit the wall. Double chin and bad looking. I give it a 3/10.

JQraTyb.gif
You people are sick

Im starting to suspect you are not the real Satan, and you really aint from hell.

Satan

Factory Bastard

JQraTyb.gif
You people are sick

Im starting to suspect you are not the real Satan, and you really aint from hell.
You are sick

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

JQraTyb.gif
You people are sick

You are sick

No Im Blazor, nice to meet you lol.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's bait the fucker (:

I have some proper bait for this devient

hereford.jpg

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NEW X WAS A VIRGEN :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::ROFL::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1:PULL OUT THE BLOW UP DOLE YOU GOT UNDER THE BED LOSER :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::rightON::rightON:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's bait the fucker (:

hereford.jpg

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NEW X WAS A VIRGEN :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::ROFL::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1:PULL OUT THE BLOW UP DOLE YOU GOT UNDER THE BED LOSER :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::Grin3::rightON::rightON:
NazziBastard you sick man.

Will you Post often here I hope?

scouse will be happy

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Let's bait the fucker (:

hereford.jpg

S8Ki1bbX.jpg

:LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

You look like you've never smiled in your sad life fuckface BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yes i no i keep my smile for the ladys something you are yet to learn about .:SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::cool:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes i no i keep my smile for the ladys something you are yet to learn about .:SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::SmokeBreak2::cool:

Like your even capable of a lady with that fucking mug :LMAO:
were you on Crack when you posted that shit ?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where is that ass stabber MaxiPad ??
Duct tape over EVERY orifice until he's located

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
306bf8d50657184429aec5719006377e.gif