Maxi's meltdown...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Jesus Christ! You people are pathetic. Do you realize that you've devoted 98% of your time putting online hexes and curses on a poster halfway around the fucking world?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Q :Welcome8:
s4gBmmY.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
lol.... the cunt had me blocked at postimage... :LOL2:

Tried to log in and.... You have been blocked due to a violation of our Terms of Use

Guess he didn't like the diaper baby that Raven chopped.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't been blocked at IMGUR, BUT.. I have received many DMCA reports.. I posted one here for proof. What a bunch of bullshit. I gave him opportunity to apologize and it would have been over.. I am a forgiving person (for those that know me) and I was willing to forgive with an apology.. But, he's too much of a pussy to do that :(

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I haven't been blocked at IMGUR, BUT.. I have received many DMCA reports.. I posted one here for proof. What a bunch of bullshit. I gave him opportunity to apologize and it would have been over.. I am a forgiving person (for those that know me) and I was willing to forgive with an apology.. But, he's too much of a pussy to do that :(
This is the only forum where I cannot post a pic direct from my puter so it's not really a big deal.... But

Hey maxicunt just so you know I have a bunch of pics saved and I hope my friends don't puke when I show them that nasty ass belly scar... Hey maxicunt you should nickname your old lady "Airport" because her belly looks like a fucking runway. :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol.... the cunt had me blocked at postimage... :LOL2:

Tried to log in and.... You have been blocked due to a violation of our Terms of Use

Guess he didn't like the diaper baby that Raven chopped.

That fucking cockroach.

You can bet he is plotting and scheming as we speak. Bastard Factory gave him a good ass whippin', you know the roach's butt is sore lol.

Reactions: Ice

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah.. He will NO DOUBT try to take this site down with him...:( What do you think about him being able to lift your location off of a picture? I've never heard of that..O_o

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh yeah.. He will NO DOUBT try to take this site down with him...:( What do you think about him being able to lift your location off of a picture? I've never heard of that..O_o

Him trying to take down the site will be as much of a failure as his own life. Epic fail.

Well, I knew about the location tag, its something they added to newer phones. I use to be on an old Windows phone, and dreaded getting a new phone because of how invasive they are. After 8 years I finally got an Android this past year. I made sure I turned off all that invasive shit that I could. You can go into your camera settings, and disable the location tag :rightON:

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ! You people are pathetic. Do you realize that you've devoted 98% of your time putting online hexes and curses on a poster halfway around the fucking world?

I also make voodoo dolls of people that piss me off
A toothpick and some used, stepped on, bubblegum is all you need to make a voodoo doll of Flynn.

Be careful tho, even evil spirits reporting directly to satan himself fear her crippling venereal diseases and rampant tooth decay

She has diseases that make diseases uncomfortable.

Even COVID makes a U-turn when she exhales