Maxi's meltdown...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Jesus Christ! You people are pathetic. Do you realize that you've devoted 98% of your time putting online hexes and curses on a poster halfway around the fucking world?

I also make voodoo dolls of people that piss me off
A toothpick and some used, stepped on, bubblegum is all you need to make a voodoo doll of Flynn.

Be careful tho, even evil spirits reporting directly to satan himself fear her crippling venereal diseases and rampant tooth decay

She has diseases that make diseases uncomfortable.

Even COVID makes a U-turn when she exhales

And with you all that jackass would need is 3 gallons of goat semen and a bald midget Lego figurine that is exactly to scale with your mutant body.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ! You people are pathetic. Do you realize that you've devoted 98% of your time putting online hexes and curses on a poster halfway around the fucking world?

A toothpick and some used, stepped on, bubblegum is all you need to make a voodoo doll of Flynn.

Be careful tho, even evil spirits reporting directly to satan himself fear her crippling venereal diseases and rampant tooth decay

And with you all that jackass would need is 3 gallons of goat semen and a bald midget Lego figurine that is exactly to scale with your mutant body.
ENgrish Pr3eez ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ENgrish Pr3eez ?