May I propose a new name for this forum

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Instead of Bastard Factory (though that's cute) why not be more accurate and call it

LOGICAL FALLACY FACTORY
(an homage to Succuoff and Brainfail, among others unnamed here)

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Wow. That was fast.

Truth hurts, I guess.

Beijinhos, Shamwow.
129121420-1307209392979037-5407722842091228241-n.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Really. Please forgive me. Oh, what have I done!

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Really. Please forgive me. Oh, what have I done!

giphy.gif
Yes because changing the name of a forum you joined and paid for is such a worthy topic... It's you that's crying nobody else durrrr

Wow, Shamwow. Just wow.

Or UAU, as we say here.
You’re so full of shit...I’m drunk as fuck...and you come up with this basic fucking retortion? Jesus ...and I thought I loved ya!?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
Yes because changing the name of a forum you joined and paid for is such a worthy topic... It's you that's crying nobody else durrrr

Wow, Shamwow. Just wow.

Or UAU, as we say here.
You’re so full of shit...I’m drunk as fuck...and you come up with this basic fucking retortion? Jesus ...and I thought I loved ya!?

I think "Wow, Shamwow, just wow," is very poetic. Science and poetry don't mix?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's pretty much standard that if you want to defile the platform you're using it can be done in the dark not general discussion, what's the difference?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's pretty much standard that if you want to defile the platform you're using it can be done in the dark not general discussion, what's the difference?

OMG, snowflake. Learn to take a joke.
Yeah if you say so, just another trash thread with no real outcome that you made for your old FLAMES...

OK, Mr Touchy. Go back to your pals who get a kick out of violence and mayhem and PI, and ignore this attempt at lightening things up, why don't you, snowflake? :Wow: You don't need to stay in this thread.

Tchau. :Whiner2:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop spamming my thread. Just because Sham:Wow: is having a meltie about it doesn't mean you can shit all over this masterpiece. The first one was maybe funny, but you're already on overkill. Now think of something interesting to contribute, please.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Maybe switch things up for fun @Bastard Factory replace @SHAMPAIN with @LotusBud as moderator on a TEMP basis. See how folks like the change. Maybe down the line have both as MODS and create a monthly poll as to who is the MOST EEFECTIVE MOD on BF @Bastard Factory and if IF @LotusBud has more votes she will be the NEW Mod ON BF and AND @SHAMPAIN can't be MOD ever again! vice versa on that too @LotusBud she can't ever try to be a MOD again.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️