Meet My Husband

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah gid old Kurt, you drag him out Casket every time the town crier shouts, "bring out your dead".

I can only assume that you have removed his ribs and his spinal column and a puppeteer from Jim Henson's Muppet Factory is operating his head and hands.

He seems a top bloke, if a bloke dead from the neck up can be considered topographically sentient.

I am proud of you Casket, your ability to stop your life partner being eaten by sharks, stung by killer bees, bitten by a nest of black widows, eaten by crocodiles, left for dead and baking in a broken down Newt in the outback of your love, cuckolded by a plethora of Filipino under and over age call girls, while simultaneously protecting him from your unwanted attention is indeed a credit to you!

Ahhh old Kurt, he always reminds us all that the love of a gid wummin, is sometimes a gid reason to drink far too much.
fucking hell shut up man .

She did post the video in Meltdown. Seems she was seeking this kind of reaction out.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It depends what we are knitting, I can live with a bobble hat, or a Scottish swimsuit, but surely you are not suggesting we knit Casket a new mate?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah, so exactly the same as every other site then?

Has someone else bagged the yellow yarn?

I don't think the owner wants what's happening. As for the posters that are crying, I believe the new troll is "virtue signaling" as they clutch their pearls for dear life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️