Meet My Husband

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well I like Bruce Willis to... I don't mind bald if the rest of the package is HAWT!~
too…not “to”

:Happy5:
Thanks secretary now take out the trash... Ta!~
Is the Norfolk and Brass Monkey still rocking?

I don't drink so I don't go to bars but Yes, I drive past the Norfolk. I have never heard of the Brass Monkey!~
Brass Monkey Hotel? What’s the pub next to Metropolis?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I like Bruce Willis to... I don't mind bald if the rest of the package is HAWT!~
too…not “to”

I don't drink so I don't go to bars but Yes, I drive past the Norfolk. I have never heard of the Brass Monkey!~

OK, I know the Metropolis...

Those places are for wogs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
too…not “to”

Those places are where young Breakfall got laid! Lol

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I live in paradise... not much surf these days though...lol

287815835-5172209216198108-3339448510294396539-n.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You need to ask my alcoholic relatives about night clubs and bars.

I hate alcohol except grand marnier and I'd polish off a $60 bottle in 2 days if I got my hands on one.
Yeah…we’re not talking about alcoholics, but reminiscing about my young dayz in Freo. John Butler was still a busker next to the markets opposite the Norfolk.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
too…not “to”

Sail and Anchor Pub…the Brass Monkey was in Northbridge!

Brass-Monkey-1.jpg

images

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The first beach bar in Australia opened up at bather's beach Fremantle.

I was taking pictures of it recently but you don't have attachments here and I'm not loading them up... oh hang on...

Top right..

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FFS…where’s the Aussie flag gone?

Sail---Anchor-2017-CP-3-180530-075922.jpg
it's gettin' bad out there break, I'm trying so hard to keep this upbeat personality thing going sir but they sure as hell are making it difficult, I'm afraid I'll turn out like Aryan if it gets any werse

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FFS…where’s the Aussie flag gone?

Sail---Anchor-2017-CP-3-180530-075922.jpg
it's gettin' bad out there break, I'm trying so hard to keep this upbeat personality thing going sir but they sure as hell are making it difficult, I'm afraid I'll turn out like Aryan if it gets any werse
Man that LGBTQIPBE flag would never have been raised in my day. Fremantle was a blue collar village. Work hard, drink hard and show us your tits! Lol

• BroFist
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I live in paradise... not much surf these days though...lol

287815835-5172209216198108-3339448510294396539-n.jpg
that looks like an industrial complex , even here in Toronto looks better ffs

3a9dccb006557431bcdc0bf8921492ca.jpg

Fremantle is working port and the gateway to the capital of Western Australia We have literally THOUSANDS of natural features along the Indian Ocean Coast.
As far as I’m concerned, Fremantle is Perth! Best bloody port town around. Have they done anything with the sheep sheds yet?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent I remember this all-day event at the Fremantle Oval in 1995 like it was only yesterday. I went to see The Cult, and they delivered. I was only fresh out of South Africa and had experienced the total boycott of international music for years. This was like a “WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA” event for me.

Good memories…the boys were peaking and the chicks were reeking…it was one helluva rave!
:Excited5:

images

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
too…not “to”

Brass-Monkey-1.jpg

images
That building reminds me a bit of The French Quarter in New Orleans.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
too…not “to”

Brass-Monkey-1.jpg

images
That building reminds me a bit of The French Quarter in New Orleans.
Is that a good thing?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is that a good thing?
Sure. The French Quarter goes on and on for blocks with buildings that look like that.
The whole town is heritage listed, which gives it that whole old school vibe. They don’t make hotel pubs like that anymore. If you never set foot in the Perth city itself, you wouldn’t have missed anything just visiting Fremantle. Breakfall ruled the place throughout the nineties, right into the new millennium. The artist formerly known as Prince wrote a song about my antics, “So tonight we gonna, we gonna (tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999)…”

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Viola!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That typo is quite funny. lolol

I said Viola, dammit!

Is that a good thing?
Sure. The French Quarter goes on and on for blocks with buildings that look like that.
Heritage buildings are Fremantle's drawcard... they don't go on and on... I'll post some and show you later. Fremantle is tiny compared to anything American. We don't have Americas population however the shit plan is to increase our city from 2,000,000 to 5,000,000 and that my friend is why we'll leave and flee south. Everyone from the Eastern States are crossing the state lines to come here because they're seeking a better climate and room to breathe but if they dump more people here I'll be outta here. It'll crush me though.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what the evil plan for $240 million? They are going to take the Old Traffic Bridge down and build an underground tunnel under the mouth of the Swan River. I am more than horrified. I am ropable.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ah gid old Kurt, you drag him out Casket every time the town crier shouts, "bring out your dead".

I can only assume that you have removed his ribs and his spinal column and a puppeteer from Jim Henson's Muppet Factory is operating his head and hands.

He seems a top bloke, if a bloke dead from the neck up can be considered topographically sentient.

I am proud of you Casket, your ability to stop your life partner being eaten by sharks, stung by killer bees, bitten by a nest of black widows, eaten by crocodiles, left for dead and baking in a broken down Newt in the outback of your love, cuckolded by a plethora of Filipino under and over age call girls, while simultaneously protecting him from your unwanted attention is indeed a credit to you!

Ahhh old Kurt, he always reminds us all that the love of a gid wummin, is sometimes a gid reason to drink far too much.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ah gid old Kurt, you drag him out Casket every time the town crier shouts, "bring out your dead".

I can only assume that you have removed his ribs and his spinal column and a puppeteer from Jim Henson's Muppet Factory is operating his head and hands.

He seems a top bloke, if a bloke dead from the neck up can be considered topographically sentient.

I am proud of you Casket, your ability to stop your life partner being eaten by sharks, stung by killer bees, bitten by a nest of black widows, eaten by crocodiles, left for dead and baking in a broken down Newt in the outback of your love, cuckolded by a plethora of Filipino under and over age call girls, while simultaneously protecting him from your unwanted attention is indeed a credit to you!

Ahhh old Kurt, he always reminds us all that the love of a gid wummin, is sometimes a gid reason to drink far too much.
fucking hell shut up man .

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Casket is so happy she has decided to show us all how she achieved it. It's just a pity that it's a flat cap wearing prick that has all the charisma of a dunny emptying its guts into another dunny.