Still mad then huh.You may need that full week to recover from Meltdown Mayhem Trauma weepy. You're still very skittish. Just admit you're afraid, no one will think any less of you for it.
Also, I'm pretty sure first dibs isn't a thing.
Still mad then huh.You may need that full week to recover from Meltdown Mayhem Trauma weepy. You're still very skittish. Just admit you're afraid, no one will think any less of you for it.
Also, I'm pretty sure first dibs isn't a thing.
Yesssssh yesssh…that goes without saying really. A picture gif paints more than a thousand words. Thanx for that Goldie Locks…I lick you a lot too! XxI call it "Fucked in the Head". :D
$15 for 7 days sounds about right.Hypothetically, how much would it cost to relegate someone to Assbox?
Hypothetically, how much would it cost to relegate someone to Assbox?
Or if you really want a challenge:
How much to prevent a particular spammy fuckwit from whatabouting your threads in Politics?
Ya gotta tag Mr.Bastard if ya being serious dude.Let's give SirSuperSouthern this avatar:
![]()
And the Title:
I Support Things and Stuff
I haven't tagged BF on any of my requests. js