- Reaction score
- 3,970
- Location
- Milwaukee
I'm joking.That's a bit like saying "Harry Potter wishes you a happy birthday" but yeah good alright.
I'm joking.That's a bit like saying "Harry Potter wishes you a happy birthday" but yeah good alright.
I'm joking.
And Jesus still loves all of us.![]()
Hi Flinnie, thanks for letting me know that I'm so under your skin that you'd waste money over me. Hugs and kisses.
He thinks Phil Mogg is an overrated hack.What’s Jesus say about UFOs?
I still think you're hot.You're such a true retard.
Wasting money?
It's for a good cause you cheap fuck. If the fact me, and quite a few others enjoy this forum enough to donate our hard earned money so silly fucks like yourself have a place to constantly spam, I would think you'd be kissing my well groomed feet.
No?
Sucker, the only time you "get under my skin" is when you start derailing any thread with your usual ass smelling nonsense. Other than that I have no issues with you stumbling about, looking like fried cat shit, while constantly being made fun of because you're a fucking imbecile.

And Jesus still loves all of us.![]()
Can't you just roll with it and let things run their course? Does every question require an answer?What does that have to do with you being a spamming ass-hat?
I still think you're hot.![]()
Can't you just roll with it and let things run their course? Does every question require an answer?