You did?I can describe the pic to you though, I did it like that sistine Chapel one, it has you and x touching fingers like a couple of gaylords
I told you it would be a masterpiece

You did?I can describe the pic to you though, I did it like that sistine Chapel one, it has you and x touching fingers like a couple of gaylords
I told you it would be a masterpiece

Nailed it.Ive noticed that, auto-respond bot Downs Flynndome in action.

Your old timers hasn't got any better I see :(You did?
![]()
LOL Poor Holliday, 74 and counting....wonder what his ex wife thinks about his presence here?Your old timers hasn't got any better I see :(
It's none of her business if she's an ex, it's like saying what does your neighbours cousin think about you posting here. Get realLOL Poor Holliday, 74 and counting....wonder what his ex wife thinks about his presence here?
Hahahaha shut the fuck up you stupid cunt. Holliday's a tiny bitter old man.It's none of her business if she's an ex, it's like saying what does your neighbours cousin think about you posting here. Get real
It's not holliday who's been spazzing out all over the forum, it's you. Your break in the loony bin hasn't calmed you down at all has itHahahaha shut the fuck up you stupid cunt. Holliday's a tiny bitter old man.
You deserve someone just like him, as a matter of fact. Just your speed :D
I'm just having fun. Your grampy e-cuck is the one spazzing out.It's not holliday who's been spazzing out all over the forum, it's you. Your break in the loony bin hasn't calmed you down at all has it
Where is any of this happening? Tell me about when you flounced out of here ,I want the ins and outs of it all, don't miss out a single moment, its going in my forum filesI'm just having fun. Your grampy e-cuck is the one spazzing out.
:click: since you won't shut the fuck up, I'ma do it for you.Where is any of this happening? Tell me about when you flounced out of here ,I want the ins and outs of it all, don't miss out a single moment, its going in my forum files
You have been defeated by ME:click: since you won't shut the fuck up, I'ma do it for you.
See you round, Red Dead Fred

I'm defeated by myself?No yuo.
Toodles.
So am I finished now or what?
@Cookie Monster User Title Hacks @Flynn
Expires 10/13/26 @ 11 am CST
@Cookie Monster User Title Hacks @Fredricka
Expires 10/13/26 @ 11 am CST
What even is a stooch? I still don't know
No yuo....So basically you minus thinking you are better than anyone and add a gimp suit?
There's different definitions on that, which one is it Einstein?
All of the above.There's different definitions on that, which one is it Einstein?
I dont think it sounds any different between a US accent or UK?"Stooch" doesn't even sound right rolling off the tongue of you inbred calf brain eating heathens from the U.K.