Meltdown ⚔ Mayhem - Transaction$

Make this @Flynn Avatar.

flynfin.jpg


Sadly Grok wont depict violence of Tying flynn to a stake.
 
Make this @Flynn Avatar.

flynfin.jpg


Sadly Grok wont depict violence of Tying flynn to a stake.

Sadly also, I would not be smiling like some damn fool being held against my will by a more retarded looking Master without the blaster from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Plus, way to shave off 150 stone from your out of shape face fat ass. What did you do with rest of the 300 pounds? Did you eat it?
 
Sadly also, I would not be smiling like some damn fool being held against my will by a more retarded looking Master without the blaster from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Plus, way to shave off 150 stone from your out of shape face fat ass. What did you do with rest of the 300 pounds? Did you eat it?
I made some implants so you could have bigger boobs and an even bigger fat ass so when you walk you can shunt cars into the middle of the road.