Meltdown ⚔ Mayhem - Transaction$

Okay.

Yet. You're not on the list.

You can't have it both ways fuckwit.

<glances at avatar>
Pretty sure we actually did have it both ways because that was the most fun option.

Once again it's got nothing to do with you so toddle off and find some relevant buttons to push or something.

Shoo. Git.
 
  • LuV U Longtime
Reactions: cw_
<glances at avatar>
Pretty sure we actually did have it both ways because that was the most fun option.

Once again it's got nothing to do with you so toddle off and find some relevant buttons to push or something.

Shoo. Git.

You're still not on the list.

I'm pretty sure "you/we" don't have it both ways as her request was ignored today. Maybe it'll be fulfilled tomorrow.

Fucking idiot.
 
Maybe BF is an extremely busy person.
Or...
GIMFanx.gif
 
Only Cw could be stooopid enough to avatar hack me when I've been away for a week lulz.
 
I would like to request a title hack for Flynn.

I would like for her title to state: MNG's lover

Because sharing is caring and whatnot. lulz
 
ha ha the awesomest wheel ALWAYS gits the grease

200w.gif



SUUPER-GROVER !!! :LOL3:
 
So many UNUSED Mayhem Hacks remain...

 
So many UNUSED Mayhem Hacks remain...

I'll give my remaining 4 to anyone who wants them if it is okay with you.
 
I love pissing off old broads :LOL3:

what's that @Bastard Factory ?? TWICE I've gotten the greASE LOL

no one is loveed as much as me here BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA