Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For someone that fond of scary avatars he sure squeals like a young lass who just had a beetle fly into her hair.

Probably faints at the sight of blood, too.

You'll have to tell him a couple more times before he groks it.
Those damn limeys... can't hold onto a clue even when you coat it with an industrial-grade adhesive.
I'm not going to fuck bastard factory around anymore then I have already today.Either wait a week or so,or go fuck the cats you like to punch.
And I don't wish to point out that it was you that had a bitch fit cause of some video I posted.Wahhhh,you can go on ignore if you keep posting stuff like that lulz,wanker.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
He's clearly a sad and confused
eBZ3Foy.gif

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's clearly a sad and confused
eBZ3Foy.gif
Why do you get so upset when anyone fucks around with Gayyity?

I mean,I can't be the only one that notices how mad you get when someone fucks with him lulz.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn!

Irish, eh? I bet summer is your favourite day of the year.

English, you say? We are Commonwealth cousins, then. If you can forget I'm a Frog, that is.

My last trip to Europe, I (finally) got to spend a few days in London. I lost my virginity a second time in Leicester Square on a Saturday night.

Which part of the UK do you call home, Reaps? (Please don't say Liverpool! Please don't say Liverpool!)

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn!

Irish, eh? I bet summer is your favourite day of the year.

English, you say? We are Commonwealth cousins, then. If you can forget I'm a Frog, that is.

My last trip to Europe, I (finally) got to spend a few days in London. I lost my virginity a second time in Leicester Square on a Saturday night.

Which part of the UK do you call home, Reaps? (Please don't Liverpool! Please don't say Liverpool!)
I'm down south mate.

Have lived in quite a few of the towns on the south/south east coast.From Margate down to Southampton.I obviously not going to give away my exact town I'm in at the mo,but It's about an hour from London.
I do contract work so I keep a apartment on where I live and if it's a long contract then I stay in that town and the company I work for pays for a place to stay.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for responding so promptly to that tailor-made invitation, Scouse.

You’re nothing if not eminently predictable. And boring as fuck.

By the sound of it, you’re also a fairly knowledgeable guide to the male public toilets of Britain.

Have you shared your expertise with UncleFiLTHy yet? That guy’s always looking for premium spots to unpack his fudge.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

By the sound of it, you’re also a fairly knowledgeable guide to the male public toilets of Britain.

Have you shared your expertise with UncleFiLTHy yet? That guy’s always looking for premium spots to unpack his fudge.
Oi…I’d just like to apologise on behalf of all the cool guyz back in high school. I realise now that your experience must’ve been a tad underwhelming and perhaps even a wee bit frightening, but lessons are learned and most of us come out none the worse for wear. It’s character-building. So…I’m profusely sorry for giving you a wedgy and a bog-wash and hacking that gooly or three at the back of your bulbous head growing up.

Awright Prost!
:GoodStuff:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

One line would surely have been sufficient to express your butthurt?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oi…I’d just like to apologise on behalf of all the cool guyz back in high school. I realise now that your experience must’ve been a tad underwhelming and perhaps even a wee bit frightening, but lessons are learned and most of us come out none the worse for wear. It’s character-building. So…I’m profusely sorry for giving you a wedgy and a bog-wash and hacking that gooly or three at the back of your bulbous head growing up.

Awright Prost!
:GoodStuff:
Looking back, I'm positive most of the bullied, oddball kids from back in my school days would be today's equivalent of woke SJW's and LGBT types...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking back, I'm positive most of the bullied, oddball kids from back in my school days would be today's equivalent of woke SJW's and LGBT types...
You're "positive," eh?

It's actually the other way around, brah. Most of the bullied, oddball kids from back in your schooldays are the ones who wind up mowing down people with an AR-15 in true Alpha Nazi fashion.

K wait a sec. You had "school days"? GTFO! :LOL3:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Put me back on the list Mr @Bastard Factory sir.

Cw is never going to stop sulking until she's had her wicked way with me.
I will ask that Ms.W has first crack at me though.I kinda owe her.

I'll come for her once I see what she has instore for me.(I have a feeling I'm going to be transvestite reaper for the next week.)