Global Moderator
13315808_1234320189935684_3518388523550003990_n.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Individual logs into a site, starts a flame thread, watches as posters wither and die once they leave MELTDOWN... people come equipped with this unique function, it's called...'ignore'
Smile \ frown and move on

You ain't done squirming in the remains of the Vile_Pyle under my dangerous boots quite yet, it would seem. I'm great, this thread is the greatest ever first thread made by anyone ever. Nice bluff, bitch...

SSS
- high as fuck, thank you Mr Search

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Individual logs into a site, starts a flame thread, watches as posters wither and die once they leave MELTDOWN... people come equipped with this unique function, it's called...'ignore'

You ain't done squirming in the remains of the Vile_Pyle under my dangerous boots quite yet, it would seem. I'm great, this thread is the greatest ever first thread made by anyone ever. Nice bluff, bitch...

SSS
Not only a pussy but a lying fraud that makes shit up ... I simply stated there is a option, that head of yours certainly is cracked lolol it didn't say I have you on ignore dildO .. fuck go back to fuckistan where you fit in with the rest of the inbreds..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey found an old pic of you twoS

godupdates-couple-with-down-syndrome-married-22-years-fb.jpg

Back when Shwampys toes were still hydrated and you still had a complete head (:

:LMAO::LMAO:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

SSS
Not only a pussy but a lying fraud that makes shit up ... I simply stated there is a option, that head of yours certainly is cracked lolol it didn't say I have you on ignore dildO .. fuck go back to fuckistan where you fit in with the rest of the inbreds..
aye shitstain ! i gots small meltdowns in my life .. i'd blow a country up for it in my mind at times, lately .. but aye keep this topic goin cunts .. don't bitch fight or bitch slap each other, don't count.. but beat into each other's face and bust some eyebrows, bottles and ashtrays, iron pipes all is allowed TING TING TING !lol .. :Perfecto:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@Stinkyfinger if that sheepfucker harasses ya, blink and eye and i'll be around. :Excited3::ROFL3::Cheers::Perfecto:
giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi SSS....still misbehaving, I see
If you put the @ then his name which will pop up automatically when the first couple of letters are punched in then voila .... it'll send him a notification that you have requested his presence to view your post ...