Meltdowns, I cause 'em

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Right, I guessed who you are, chubbo. You see, looking back, I can't remember commenting about things I didn't precisely know of their shocking naked appearances in mirrors. Thank fuck for bathroom mirrors, eh fats?

Except you, Brentv. I wouldn't have remembered all that about your Ds, but cun`T switched the words to make me look gay for adorning your added 23 pounds (75% is back, you mentioned. at least); nipple color is my thing, I like blue veins everywhere to prove how white she is. Even just through her nipples.

You too Brent. Not so much your sister, and not anybody willing to hang out with your fat goofy ass. I'm just sayin' that I *can* imagine those eye-tunnel (One eye cupped in the shower, fucking lovely) as potential phat turns me on.

You know, Brentv is sorta famous because he DID make the Drudge Report. Amazing. That's also how v screeched about me on a flame board that got me banned from a flame board. I guess s/he looked down without his sports bra on that helps him look male. You should even sleep in it Bv...

SSS
- *brushes left shoulder*

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
@SirSuperSouthern - don’t go hiding now that the Queen is here

You used your sister's avatar, Brentv. How clever. But I'm fucking wasted on this fine Sunday night after I won my one big push, so I'mma let your quickly swelling, nipple color not changing, baby butt fuzz around 'em - not manly pubes, blue veins crying for more space. You know, like these:

1526286582876.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go ahead and pretend that I'll be addressing flea, yet another teenie spic bitch who came dick huntin' where it indisputably is. You wear that dick-war-paint on your face, flea? Like this:

2Vile.jpg

That vile pile of unknown shit is unshakable. Bitch wears a stupid hat to cover her roots and a chola mask so that white men don't know for sure to aim beneath the bitch's fugly-'stache and her thick soul patch, or just give her a couple dollars and shoo them away with our hand. Keep that 3$ bullshit on your face.

Flea! You banned this poster for posting the poster of one of my favorite movies. Nudity? No. Glad you're here!

Just kidding, wives of a manlet landscapers who make $12 a day hunt white dick even though you little turd colored drama mammas don't have much of a chance - ask any of them. Lazy, brown nipple havin' imps.

1556782897760.jpg

You're lucky to have gotten pregnant before you turned thirteen, your 25 y/o mother and 32 y/o gramma would feel rage and disgrace! I know you didn't, my newest little pancha...

SSS
- where the fuck's my Nobel prize?

Last edited:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

You used your sister's avatar, Brentv. How clever. But I'm fucking wasted on this fine Sunday night after I won my one big push, so I'mma let your quickly swelling, nipple color not changing, baby butt fuzz around 'em - not manly pubes, blue veins crying for more space. You know, like these:

1526286582876.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go ahead and pretend that I'll be addressing flea, yet another teenie spic bitch who came dick huntin' where it indisputably is. You wear that dick-war-paint on your face, flea? Like this:

2Vile.jpg

That vile pile of unknown shit is unshakable. Bitch wears a stupid hat to cover her roots and a chola mask so that white men don't know for sure to aim beneath the bitch's fugly-'stache and her thick soul patch, or just give her a couple dollars and shoo them away with our hand. Keep that 3$ bullshit on your face.

Flea! You banned this poster for posting the poster of one of my favorite movies. Nudity? No. Glad you're here!

Just kidding, wives of a manlet landscapers who make $12 a day hunt white dick even though you little turd colored drama mammas don't have much of a chance - ask any of them. Lazy, brown nipple havin' imps.

1556782897760.jpg

You're lucky to have gotten pregnant before you turned thirteen, your 25 y/o mother and 32 y/o gramma would feel rage and disgrace! I know you didn't, my newest little pancha...

SSS
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
haha ! :Perfecto:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

1526286582876.jpg

2Vile.jpg

1556782897760.jpg

SSS

Really ? It’s like that now ?

Two others admin that forum, you filthy redneck fuck. The minute they saw your name, it was over. I tried to keep you there but you didn’t help posting what you did. I happen to love rape fantasy sex but my fellow admins don’t.

So is this you not loving me no mo ? My titties is fatter, btw

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Two others admin that forum, you filthy redneck fuck.

Did you just call your favorite Texan a filthy redneck fuck."? Well let's just take a peek at the newest pic I posted of myself here:

IMG-0382.jpg

There are a couple of fags and hags out there who save every one I've posted of myself since 2004, including one of my spic life-saving dick. It's like, you're really dehydrated after all the dirt-work you do, which can mean anything in our moral-less, ethics ignored country. I know I do *shrug*.

Dry mouth can mean a lot of things, but then you can use your hormones and memories of me - and smartly think back to that picture of my exciting dick. Your mouth suddenly becomes quite wet, salivating non-stop like our Mrs. Nipple always does. You start daydreaming about the ways my engorged veins break, the manly circular scar of circumcision, the pretty pink back of my mighty helmet. Then the hole - which you would do your best to relax it with long, slow, stretched-flat tongue laps before squinching it up and pray you could get it in so deep that you could actually lick my naked balls, which would be sitting comfortably in your very soft, well taken care of hand.

I happen to love rape. My titties is fatter, btw

Well then, you know what time it is. Ready yourself for some "terribly comfortable" "ungreased backdoor Hammertime". ~ The Princess Bride, then a snip from the funniest shit I've ever read. Oh, MC Hammer was Cash for Gold's mascot when it was written:

cash-for-gold-reply-funny.jpg

Hut-hut, stop stalling by staring at my bulging balls that make my jeans look like I stuffed an orange down there. Nope! Only flavors you'll cherish is my vanilla/caramel-pecan ball sweat. Now hut-hut goddamn you, my loads have been thick, solid white cannonball splashes on plenty of eager tongues, like Mrs. Nipple for example.

Fatter tits? You're in (unlike Kat), let's do this!!!
1565469924936.jpg

SSS
- how many jimmies I gotta unroll?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You goofs may not know this, but there was this guy on /b/ who at every Christmas Eve, posted pictures of his... progress. He would fill Mountain Dew plastics with chunky genuine spunk utill it was time to dump them into the large Sprite bottles (the name was torn off so everyone could see what level it was at).

Every year! That was his present to the world, and everybody excitedly expected it. He's stopped/dead. The last one I had the privilege to see had 4 2-liters topped, and three or four smaller bottles whose contents would soon join their...*ahem* brothers.

Anyway, you're trolling. You know I'd stoop to asking you to post a pic of your deliciously fat tits. Texans love fat from BBQ to all other... places...

SSS
- how bad are the stretch marks?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Look to your American left of my zipper. Which way is the zipper permanently pushed over? I'm wearing boxer shorts because I'm going to a nice place with nice people who are elitist prudes. No low cut clothes, frowns and cut-downs will be muttered if any of them did. I mean, compare their hats to Vile_Pile's. Notice the glaring gap in class, that you don't even have to see to know that Vile chokes 2 packs of generic squares a day, cheap weed through a filthy pipe, or has a dick in her mouth all day every day. Smiles stained from the above make me fucking cringe!

Now you're back to my pic, using your imagination and your veteran know-how of the way dicks hang when they aren't painfully crammed in an intentionally undersized pair of tighty-whities - no pads, unlike you tramps that wear padded bras and another pad downstairs because your slutty slits, now look like screaming faces, are outta business for a few more.

I wanna hear the *whop!* when you struggle to release your two full-grown beasts onto whatever flat station you're OK with. Close the lid on the ONE toilet in your house and start snapin' 'em up, slappin' 'em down; like your pussy those pics need to get passed around. Get to it...

SSS
- can tie a bow tie

Last edited:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
aye !
let me have a squeeze there dear, just got some coffee from the kitchen .. do you want tea or coffee? :Excited1::Excited3::ROFL3::Perfecto:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Look to your American left of my zipper. Which way is the zipper permanently pushed over? I'm wearing boxer shorts because I'm going to a nice place with nice people who are elitist prudes. No low cut clothes, frowns and cut-downs will be muttered if any of them did. I mean, compare their hats to Vile_Pile's. Notice the glaring gap in class, that you don't even have to see to know that Vile chokes 2 packs of generic squares a day, cheap weed through a filthy pipe, or has a dick in her mouth all day every day. Smiles stained from the above make me fucking cringe!

Now you're back to my pic, using your imagination and your veteran know-how of the way dicks hang when they aren't painfully crammed in an intentionally undersized pair of tighty-whities - no pads, unlike you tramps that wear padded bras and another pad downstairs because your slutty slits, now look like screaming faces, are outta business for a few more.

I wanna hear the *whop!* when you struggle to release your two full-grown beasts onto whatever flat station you're OK with. Close the lid on the ONE toilet in your house and start snapin' 'em up, slappin' 'em down; like your pussy those pics need to get passed around. Get to it...

SSS
- can tie a bow tie

See, now you fucked up. I was all ready to PM you the proof but

A) I can’t PM you

B ) you’re gonna pass them around.

Discretion, my boy. We’re not fresh off the flame boat.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
- can tie a bow tie

See, now you fucked up. I was all ready to PM you the proof but

A) I can’t PM you

B ) you’re gonna pass them around.

Discretion, my boy. We’re not fresh off the flame boat.
Send me a dick pic of your vagine lol