metoo has come for Governor Cuomo

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
#Metoo should come for everyone who's guilty. Trump and Biden included. And that creep Clinton.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There has to more than an accusation. You cant just blame someone and have them be guilty based on that.

If Trump is guilty of rape or assault than he needs to face consequences. But all that has been said hasnt had any sort of corroboration.

Bidens accusations do and no one even cares. So you can tell politics really influence this way too much.

Marilyn Manson is a monster and belongs in prison but nothing will happen to him besides a huge stain on his whole career.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Somehow it doesn't bother any of Trump's devoted supporters that he married a tranny though.

.Cuomo can fry, the asshole.

If he did "marry a tranny" why would that bother anyone?

Is his wife trying to whip her dick out in a public pool locker room in front of a bunch of little girls?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Somehow it doesn't bother any of Trump's devoted supporters that he married a tranny though.

Again another wild, unverified claim.

Cite source that Melania Trump ( that is her name yes? Or Ivanka?Which wife is Trump on now? 2? 3? I can't recall) is a Transvestite.( Which wife was the nude model?)

Or are you secretly a Breitbart fan looking to sow confusion?

Bullshit runs wild for the gullible.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Cite source that Melania Trump ( that is her name yes? Or Ivanka?Which wife is Trump on now? 2? 3? I can't recall) is a Transvestite.( Which wife was the nude model?)

wwwWHuuudt? Verify the claim?
We don't do that here, pal.

Maybe YOU just need to run along and find another board to post on.

(gahd - some people)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I doubt she’s transsexual, although being married to fatso may changer her mind. Jeffery groomed her to be straight.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(gahd - some people)
YOU might not do that, some of the people you are railing against might not do that.
But you are being hypocritical if you're raging against the lies of the right, while posting lies yourself. In which case how are you different than the people you're trying to troll?

And I have tenure. I come and go as I please, until BF kicks me out.

You could always have a "vote" and express the will of the people to get me kicked out.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

(gahd - some people)
YOU might not do that, some of the people you are railing against might not do that.
But you are being hypocritical if you're raging against the lies of the right, while posting lies yourself. In which case how are you different than the people you're trying to troll?

You could always have a "vote" and express the will of the people to get me kicked out.
Oh damn - AGAIN..I forgot to use the comedy font.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(gahd - some people)

Wow. Way to lift his lift his skirt and punch him right in his clit.

Maybe he will listen to you since the rest of us are Russian putanists trolls he shouldnt have to back claims too.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

(gahd - some people)

Maybe he will listen to you since the rest of us are Russian putanists trolls he shouldnt have to back claims too.
Why would he listen to me? Why would any of you listen to me? I'm just some person on the internet who happens to frequent here.
You have no way, whatsoever, of knowing if most of the shit I type is true or not.

Do you're own research. Treat others like you want to be treated unless gags and safe words are involved.

Everything I know is true to me, until proven otherwise.

"Cite source" is the bane of all bullshit artists.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Melania is 100X more lady like and beautiful than that angry ape michelle obama!
Michelle Obama is pretty. Beauty is subjective.
I disagree. While she isnt ugly like Harriet Tubman by any degree, and I can see how some might find her somewhat attractive, she isnt in any way as attractive as Melania, not by miles. Then there's the way each carried themselves. Melania moves gracefully and Michelle moves around like Alice the Goon. Finally, michelle regularly has the most arrogant and embittered expressions on her face. Melania is always reserved and lady like, even when she's doing a nude photoshoot that makes libtards lose their minds!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Melania is 100X more lady like and beautiful than that angry ape michelle obama!
Michelle Obama is pretty. Beauty is subjective.
I disagree. While she isnt ugly like Harriet Tubman by any degree, and I can see how some might find her somewhat attractive, she isnt in any way as attractive as Melania, not by miles. Then there's the way each carried themselves. Melania moves gracefully and Michelle moves around like Alice the Goon. Finally, michelle regularly has the most arrogant and embittered expressions on her face. Melania is always reserved and lady like, even when she's doing a nude photoshoot that makes libtards lose their minds!
Foo... they BOTH have resting bitch face.

I just happen to be a horny pervert who loves women.. so colour and attitude is irrelevant.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey if Cuomo screwed up big, then prosecute him...Democrat's are not afraid to hold are own accountable for their actions. Just like how the GOP used to be, like back in Nixon's day.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey if Cuomo screwed up big, then prosecute him...Democrat's are not afraid to hold are own accountable for their actions. Just like how the GOP used to be, like back in Nixon's day.

Thank you. Unlike the crook who’s penis they all adore.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
#Metoo should come for everyone who's guilty. Trump and Biden included. And that creep Clinton.

#meToo could end up eating its own, including the hand which feeds them.
It did that nearly from the beginning.
Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard
it alienated those who were or could have been it's supporters.

PS: Remembering the words of a Haitian man I worked with referring to American Blacks
the history of oppression leaves one with a broken spirit
and a lack of self respect.
Women should not be in a position of having to push back this hard.
"Men" who disrespect women are not men.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

(gahd - some people)

Why would he listen to me? Why would any of you listen to me? I'm just some person on the internet who happens to frequent here.
You have no way, whatsoever, of knowing if most of the shit I type is true or not.

Do you're own research. Treat others like you want to be treated unless gags and safe words are involved.

Everything I know is true to me, until proven otherwise.

"Cite source" is the bane of all bullshit artists.

I just want to see what "voter suppression laws" are being passed. So I asked for a citation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really? Biden has never been held accountable for finger raping Tera Reid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why the angry man face on Megalania?
Why the chimped out gorilla face on michelle o?

I think Michelle is very attractive, smart too. Melania is attractive too, but not the coldest beer in the refer. She certainly is not her own person.
LOL! not smart at all and you can erase that very for sure!. A bit crafty maybe. That wretched cunt is infamous for her patient dumping scheme. Of course dems covered her baboon ass!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!