metoo has come for Governor Cuomo

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Melania is 100X more lady like and beautiful than that angry ape michelle obama!
Why the angry man face on Megalania?
Why the chimped out gorilla face on michelle o?

I think Michelle is very attractive, smart too. Melania is attractive too, but not the coldest beer in the refer. She certainly is not her own person.
LOL! not smart at all and you can erase that very for sure!. A bit crafty maybe. That wretched cunt is infamous for her patient dumping scheme. Of course dems covered her baboon ass!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You're just angery that Michelle didn't deport the poor people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Melania is 100X more lady like and beautiful than that angry ape michelle obama!
Why the angry man face on Megalania?
Why the chimped out gorilla face on michelle o?

I think Michelle is very attractive, smart too. Melania is attractive too, but not the coldest beer in the refer. She certainly is not her own person.
LOL! not smart at all and you can erase that very for sure!. A bit crafty maybe. That wretched cunt is infamous for her patient dumping scheme. Of course dems covered her baboon ass!
You're just angery that Michelle didn't deport the poor people.
Cant you read, retard? She DID deport the poor people...down to Cook County Hospital!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There has to more than an accusation. You cant just blame someone and have them be guilty based on that.

If Trump is guilty of rape or assault than he needs to face consequences. But all that has been said hasnt had any sort of corroboration.

Oddly, since Trump has no longer been President, women everywhere, including Canada, seem so relaxed. It was becoming tense socially and relations between men and women were really strained,

...and he's not even our President!

There were rising cases of sexual harassment even in Canada, ffs.

The feminist movement really frigging lost it when Trump became or when he was President. Like they had a nervous breakdown or something. It was really strange how just 1 man could send tremors through societies and countries like he did.

And #mdToo was this manfestiation of this psychosis which transformed itself into a form of toxic feminism every bit that Trump puportedly represente toxic masculinity.

Frankly, not sure who was worse, the cause or the effect. I thought there were far worse and more destructive Presidents before Trump, such as GW Bush.

But after my own encouters with #meToo, aka Trump Derangment Syndrome, I've no fondness for that movement.

They're just some toxic power bloc every bit that alt-Right Trumpism was/is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There has to more than an accusation. You cant just blame someone and have them be guilty based on that.

If Trump is guilty of rape or assault than he needs to face consequences. But all that has been said hasnt had any sort of corroboration.

Oddly, since Trump has no longer been President, women everywhere, including Canada, seem so relaxed. It was becoming tense socially and relations between men and women were really strained,

...and he's not even our President!

There were rising cases of sexual harassment even in Canada, ffs.

The feminist movement really frigging lost it when Trump became or when he was President. Like they had a nervous breakdown or something. It was really strange how just 1 man could send tremors through societies and countries like he did.

And #mdToo was this manfestiation of this psychosis which transformed itself into a form of toxic feminism every bit that Trump puportedly represente toxic masculinity.

Frankly, not sure who was worse, the cause or the effect. I thought there were far worse and more destructive Presidents before Trump, such as GW Bush.

But after my own encouters with #meToo, aka Trump Derangment Syndrome, I've no fondness for that movement.

They're just some toxic power bloc every bit that alt-Right Trumpism was/is.

It's entirely about abortion. Trump gutted PP.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
#Metoo should come for everyone who's guilty. Trump and Biden included. And that creep Clinton.

#meToo could end up eating its own, including the hand which feeds them.
It did that nearly from the beginning.
Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard
it alienated those who were or could have been it's supporters.

PS: Remembering the words of a Haitian man I worked with referring to American Blacks
the history of oppression leaves one with a broken spirit
and a lack of self respect.
Women should not be in a position of having to push back this hard.
"Men" who disrespect women are not men.

This is the crux of the problem. I do not believe in cancel culture, and many men have been destroyed who shouldn't have been. But SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many men were predators with impunity, and so many men pushed women into a corner for career advancement, and so many men kept quiet about the predators in their midst, there is no way on fucking earth any of them should be surprised by the blowback.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Cuomo has apologized for "jokes".

He is done.

Never ever apologize or admit to anything. Deny deny deny and attack the accuser, once the mob smells blood it is over for you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to admit, I enjoy watching the far left eat its own. I mean Cuomo is guilty as fuck, we all know that, just as we all know he is guilty of manslaughter for over 10,000 deaths he negligently caused.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to admit, I enjoy watching the far left eat its own. I mean Cuomo is guilty as fuck, we all know that, just as we all know he is guilty of manslaughter for over 10,000 deaths he negligently caused.

Seems each party in the US has the same problem.

They go from being moderate coalitions with a united front during election time, and then afterwards, they begin to splinter..

In the process, there's an ensuing power struggle within these parties with various factions duking it out.

And almost always, the most viciferous and agressive faction wins.

This is where I see this latest incident headed. The more Progressive/Radical elemnts want an 'In', to push through their own agenda, and they knife Cuomo, stage a mini-coup so they can install their own person in power. But in the process it may further radicalize the Democratic Party, not move towards the Centrist ideal which the Old Guard had hoped for.

But these more radical elements become too greedy and power hungry which in turn offsets the balance withn the Party as they push the more moderate factions out. Evidetntly this has happened in the Republican Party too.

This is perhaps a good case for a multiparty system, maybe similar to France or the state of Gerogia, where there's an initial election, then a runoff. That way there's more of a need for the mainstream parties to form coalitions, and hopeflly establish more stable mandates. Let the Moderates have their own parties, and the radicals have theirs.

Last edited:
OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

They go from being moderate coalitions with a united front during election time, and then afterwards, they begin to splinter..

In the process, there's an ensuing power struggle within these parties with various factions duking it out.

This is where I see this latest incident headed. The more Progressive/Radical elemnts want an 'In', to push through their own agenda, and they knife Cuomo, stage a mini-coup so they can install their own person in power. But in the process it may further radicalize the Democratic Party, not move towards the Centrist ideal which the Old Guard had hoped for.

But these more radical elements become too greedy and power hungry which in turn offsets the balance withn the Party as they push the more moderate factions out. Evidetntly this has happened in the Republican Party too.

This is perhaps a good case for a multiparty system, maybe similar to France or the state of Gerogia, where there's an initial election, then a runoff. That way there's more of a need for the mainstream parties to form coalitions, and hopeflly establish more stable mandates. Let the Moderates have their own parties, and the radicals have theirs.
What mini coup?

This creep was asking young girls for sex.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What mini coup?

...and yet, I don't trust #meToo or militant feminists either.

Right or wrong, like to hear what Cuomo has to say.
Incidentally, these accusations of sexual improprities have adversely hit the Republican Party too.

I seriously wonder in the end, if the only acceptable male cnadidate for these #meToo types will be someone line Pete Buttigieg.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I seriously wonder in the end, if the only acceptable male cnadidate for these #meToo types will be someone line Pete Buttigieg.
I doubt it, Joe.
He's obviously a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.
You can ask any of the trumptards here if it isn't a FACT! .

Well, I'd still like to see a proper investigation.

This sort of thing is also going on in Canada, and spiked during the Trump years.

Lots of meToo types made all these accusations against men in power in our country which in some cases are still in litigation or not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. There was a case of leading politician in the Conservative Party who had to resign in our country over accusations of sexual harassment. And this may have been a case of a coup staged within that party to get rid of him. Guy claimed he was innocent, but had to step down because of a tarnished reputation over allegations which may have been false.

When the reputations of public officials are on the line, then it warrants a fair and proper trial.

Even Fox News analyst Tucker Carlson was accused of harassment, which was later proven to be false, as the accuser was mentall ill.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
#Metoo should come for everyone who's guilty. Trump and Biden included. And that creep Clinton.
Well, imagine if Trump had a bunch of footage of him fondling, sniffing and hugging young girls from the back like Biden has

Let's be honest Lotus, it's only one side of the political spectrum trying to make PLEASE ASS BOX ME! "less wrong".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, imagine if Trump had a bunch of footage of him fondling, sniffing and hugging young girls from the back like Biden has

Let's be honest Lotus, it's only one side of the political spectrum trying to make PLEASE ASS BOX ME! "less wrong".

That's just not true. CONs are the ones who gave Epstein a sweetheart deal the first time he was convicted of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. It was an abomination, and he went on to enslave hundreds of other young girls. Trump put the guy who gave Epstein the deal in his administration. Also, a butt load of child molesting priests were cons. Please, it's both sides. Wake up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If we had ended up with a Clinton administration, I doubt Epstein would have been arrested.

I love that Marilyn Manson is being outed. I hope some consequences can be faced.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If we had ended up with a Clinton administration, I doubt Epstein would have been arrested.

I love that Marilyn Manson is being outed. I hope some consequences can be faced.

...and yet Dovey...

these accusers at some point more often than not, use these established stars as a launching pad for their own fledgling careers or to gain recognition

"hey look everybody. Lookitme! See who I'm with?!"

evan-rachel-wood-manson.jpg

So there's often something in it for them too.

seems all this alleged abuse they had to 'endure' & perhaps even sought may have even been worth it for them.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What mini coup?

...and yet, I don't trust #meToo or militant feminists either.

Right or wrong, like to hear what Cuomo has to say.
Incidentally, these accusations of sexual improprities have adversely hit the Republican Party too.

They were all women in the 20's so legal age but he is around 60 and a third young woman came out yesterday. The first two were young staffers where as the third one was a news reporter and the details were extremely graphic and salacious. Coumo first responded by claiming it was all untrue then when witnesses began coming forward he said, yeah, ok, it did happen but they misunderstood me. Nope, not buying it especially given Cuomo's long history of lying about, well, everything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's just not true. CONs are the ones who gave Epstein a sweetheart deal the first time he was convicted of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. It was an abomination, and he went on to enslave hundreds of other young girls. Trump put the guy who gave Epstein the deal in his administration. Also, a butt load of child molesting priests were cons. Please, it's both sides. Wake up.

Both of the Clinton's as well one of the older princes from the UK all pressured authorities to go easy on Epstein. I suggest you learn some of the facts of the case before you keep spreading untruths.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Both of the Clinton's as well one of the older princes from the UK all pressured authorities to go easy on Epstein. I suggest you learn some of the facts of the case before you keep spreading untruths.
Are you fapping now?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You sure do like to project your feelings and behaviors on to other people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

...and yet Dovey...

these accusers at some point more often than not, use these established stars as a launching pad for their own fledgling careers or to gain recognition

seems all this alleged abuse they had to 'endure' & perhaps even sought may have even been worth it for them.
Why am I starting to get the feeling that Marilyn Manson posts here under the handle ' admin. '

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

...and yet Dovey...

Why am I starting to get the feeling that Marilyn Manson posts here under the handle ' admin. '

Impossible, Manson has released several albums of original material.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

PS: Remembering the words of a Haitian man I worked with referring to American Blacks

This is the crux of the problem. I do not believe in cancel culture, and many men have been destroyed who shouldn't have been. But SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many men were predators with impunity, and so many men pushed women into a corner for career advancement, and so many men kept quiet about the predators in their midst, there is no way on fucking earth any of them should be surprised by the blowback.

What is most noticeable about these allegations against public figures such as Anderw Cuomo and Marilyn Manson, is how these cases start coming out after the US Presidential Eelction. It's as if #meToo or the affiliates had their sights on getting rid of Trump first. And now that he's gone, go on the attack on go after the next worst guy(s). And when they've brought down Cuomo and Manson, there'll be somebody else in line to knife or bring down. And it'll never end for #meToo. They'll jes' keep on goin'.

It all seems a bit too expedient and well planned. Now that the ball is in their court and the time is ripe, the Republicans are out and the Democrats are in, #meToo can advance its agenda.

Just as there is a need for laws to rein in sexual predators, there should also be clearly established laws which define sexual harassment/predation. Yes, it's fine to accuse but the accusers also have to be accountable, like in a court of law.

If Cuomo is guilty, there should still be a trial to determine to what degree he is accountable and which he is not.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was a case in Canada where a noted media celebrity was accused of violent assault by several women. So finally, he was placed on trial. But in the process he hired the most zealous and cuthroat laywer he could find to defend. him.

Tunrs out, it was a woman. And so when it came to trial, she just refuted the claims of his accusers and destroyed their testimony.. Herself a woman, she wasn't afraid to aggressively discredit his accusers and hack them down in court. So eventually, it was ruled that he was found not guilty.

Not saying the guy was innocent. But in a socially toxic environment, the legal system could end up becoming a circus like that. And men might similarly start hiring women attorneys in future cases to defend them in court, who will in turn do everythng to discredit the #meToo movement, in which case they may start losing more than a few of their battles. And #me Too could start to become like 'the Girl who cried Wolf' one too many times.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

What is most noticeable about these allegations against public figures such as Anderw Cuomo and Marilyn Manson, is how these cases start coming out after the US Presidential Eelction. It's as if #meToo or the affiliates had their sights on getting rid of Trump first. And now that he's gone, go on the attack on go after the next worst guy(s). And when they've brought down Cuomo and Manson, there'll be somebody else in line to knife or bring down. And it'll never end for #meToo. They'll jes' keep on goin'.

It all seems a bit too expedient and well planned. Now that the ball is in their court and the time is ripe, the Republicans are out and the Democrats are in, #meToo can advance its agenda.

Just as there is a need for laws to rein in sexual predators, there should also be clearly established laws which define sexual harassment/predation. Yes, it's fine to accuse but the accusers also have to be accountable, like in a court of law.

If Cuomo is guilty, there should still be a trial to determine to what degree he is accountable and which he is not.

Joe, it will never end for #metoo as long as predatory men exist, and my guess is they will always exist. As I have said before, because I am a woman, I know for a fact there is a butt load of predatory men out there. Unfortunately, they are all over the fucking place, and a lot of them have literally zero soul. They will gladly and easily abuse women. Until that psychology/culture changes, there's going to be a #metoo. Men need to check themselves.

And yes, accusers do to need to be held accountable. But sorry, this is blowback from hundreds or even thousands of years of women being completely ignored when they complained about straight up abuse. I know. Ive been there, and I'm not sorry #metoo is happening.

Want it to stop? Insist that your fellow men who are predators knock it the fuck off. Stand up for women, and this shit will stop.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump fucking put the guy who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal in his cabinet. I never even suggested the Clintons (or at least Bill) aren't guilty. They are all guilty: Clinton, Trump, Andrew, ALL of them. This is not a lib thing. It's a privileged pervert thing, and they come from all political parties. Grow up, you partisan hack. And stop twisting my words. You said, and I quote, "Only one side of the political spectrum trying to make PLEASE ASS BOX ME! 'less wrong' ". That's 100% false.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you fapping now?
What, you thirsty, faggit?