metoo has come for Governor Cuomo

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#Metoo should come for everyone who's guilty. Trump and Biden included. And that creep Clinton.

#meToo could end up eating its own, including the hand which feeds them.
It did that nearly from the beginning.
Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard
it alienated those who were or could have been it's supporters.

PS: Remembering the words of a Haitian man I worked with referring to American Blacks
the history of oppression leaves one with a broken spirit
and a lack of self respect.
Women should not be in a position of having to push back this hard.
"Men" who disrespect women are not men.

This is the crux of the problem. I do not believe in cancel culture, and many men have been destroyed who shouldn't have been. But SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many men were predators with impunity, and so many men pushed women into a corner for career advancement, and so many men kept quiet about the predators in their midst, there is no way on fucking earth any of them should be surprised by the blowback.

What is most noticeable about these allegations against public figures such as Anderw Cuomo and Marilyn Manson, is how these cases start coming out after the US Presidential Eelction. It's as if #meToo or the affiliates had their sights on getting rid of Trump first. And now that he's gone, go on the attack on go after the next worst guy(s). And when they've brought down Cuomo and Manson, there'll be somebody else in line to knife or bring down. And it'll never end for #meToo. They'll jes' keep on goin'.

It all seems a bit too expedient and well planned. Now that the ball is in their court and the time is ripe, the Republicans are out and the Democrats are in, #meToo can advance its agenda.

Just as there is a need for laws to rein in sexual predators, there should also be clearly established laws which define sexual harassment/predation. Yes, it's fine to accuse but the accusers also have to be accountable, like in a court of law.

If Cuomo is guilty, there should still be a trial to determine to what degree he is accountable and which he is not.

Joe, it will never end for #metoo as long as predatory men exist, and my guess is they will always exist. As I have said before, because I am a woman, I know for a fact there is a butt load of predatory men out there. Unfortunately, they are all over the fucking place, and a lot of them have literally zero soul. They will gladly and easily abuse women. Until that psychology/culture changes, there's going to be a #metoo. Men need to check themselves.

And yes, accusers do to need to be held accountable. But sorry, this is blowback from hundreds or even thousands of years of women being completely ignored when they complained about straight up abuse. I know. Ive been there, and I'm not sorry #metoo is happening.

Want it to stop? Insist that your fellow men who are predators knock it the fuck off. Stand up for women, and this shit will stop.
There's plenty of whore rapist women out there too. I'm constantly hearing stories of cable TV and appliance repair men getting accosted by women who dont even have a valid problem ITFP. Some of the guys I've talked to in the cable industry say their former co-worker men freaked out so fukin bad, they quit the first or second time it happened. And it aint like its supermodel bitches who want their cum dumpster serviced either.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#Metoo should come for everyone who's guilty. Trump and Biden included. And that creep Clinton.

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

PS: Remembering the words of a Haitian man I worked with referring to American Blacks

This is the crux of the problem. I do not believe in cancel culture, and many men have been destroyed who shouldn't have been. But SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many men were predators with impunity, and so many men pushed women into a corner for career advancement, and so many men kept quiet about the predators in their midst, there is no way on fucking earth any of them should be surprised by the blowback.

What is most noticeable about these allegations against public figures such as Anderw Cuomo and Marilyn Manson, is how these cases start coming out after the US Presidential Eelction. It's as if #meToo or the affiliates had their sights on getting rid of Trump first. And now that he's gone, go on the attack on go after the next worst guy(s). And when they've brought down Cuomo and Manson, there'll be somebody else in line to knife or bring down. And it'll never end for #meToo. They'll jes' keep on goin'.

It all seems a bit too expedient and well planned. Now that the ball is in their court and the time is ripe, the Republicans are out and the Democrats are in, #meToo can advance its agenda.

Just as there is a need for laws to rein in sexual predators, there should also be clearly established laws which define sexual harassment/predation. Yes, it's fine to accuse but the accusers also have to be accountable, like in a court of law.

If Cuomo is guilty, there should still be a trial to determine to what degree he is accountable and which he is not.

Joe, it will never end for #metoo as long as predatory men exist, and my guess is they will always exist. As I have said before, because I am a woman, I know for a fact there is a butt load of predatory men out there. Unfortunately, they are all over the fucking place, and a lot of them have literally zero soul. They will gladly and easily abuse women. Until that psychology/culture changes, there's going to be a #metoo. Men need to check themselves.

And yes, accusers do to need to be held accountable. But sorry, this is blowback from hundreds or even thousands of years of women being completely ignored when they complained about straight up abuse. I know. Ive been there, and I'm not sorry #metoo is happening.

Want it to stop? Insist that your fellow men who are predators knock it the fuck off. Stand up for women, and this shit will stop.

There are vast numbers of women who wanted a short cut, knew exactly what they were doing, and were very calculating about it. Most women are capable adults who are not innocent victims without control of their own lives.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

There are vast numbers of women who wanted a short cut, knew exactly what they were doing, and were very calculating about it. Most women are capable adults who are not innocent victims without control of their own lives.

Oh, really? Where's your evidence of that?

You sound more like an apologist for misogyny than a guy who knows what he's talking about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If we had ended up with a Clinton administration, I doubt Epstein would have been arrested.

I love that Marilyn Manson is being outed. I hope some consequences can be faced.

...and yet Dovey...

these accusers at some point more often than not, use these established stars as a launching pad for their own fledgling careers or to gain recognition

"hey look everybody. Lookitme! See who I'm with?!"

evan-rachel-wood-manson.jpg

So there's often something in it for them too.

seems all this alleged abuse they had to 'endure' & perhaps even sought may have even been worth it for them.

Sure sometimes they do.

However, she was a teenager when he started PLEASE ASS BOX ME! her. She just recently named him, and there is plenty corroboration. He was 36 and she was 18.....there is a huge power imbalance on several levels with this.

Shes also not the only one, another one of his exs has similar stories of being denied food and sleep, suffering physical and sexual abuse. Being bitten and having nude pictures of them with bite marks taken and posted on the internet against their will. Even other men in the music industry have said Manson is a fucker.

I 100 percent believe the accusations against him. Have you looked at all the evidence against him?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, imagine if Trump had a bunch of footage of him fondling, sniffing and hugging young girls from the back like Biden has

Let's be honest Lotus, it's only one side of the political spectrum trying to make PLEASE ASS BOX ME! "less wrong".

That's just not true. CONs are the ones who gave Epstein a sweetheart deal the first time he was convicted of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. It was an abomination, and he went on to enslave hundreds of other young girls. Trump put the guy who gave Epstein the deal in his administration. Also, a butt load of child molesting priests were cons. Please, it's both sides. Wake up.

@Oerdin, since you are reading impaired, I have highlighted passages, written by you and by me, that pertain to your faulty argument.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If we had ended up with a Clinton administration, I doubt Epstein would have been arrested.

I love that Marilyn Manson is being outed. I hope some consequences can be faced.

...and yet Dovey...

these accusers at some point more often than not, use these established stars as a launching pad for their own fledgling careers or to gain recognition

"hey look everybody. Lookitme! See who I'm with?!"

evan-rachel-wood-manson.jpg

So there's often something in it for them too.

seems all this alleged abuse they had to 'endure' & perhaps even sought may have even been worth it for them.
Why am I starting to get the feeling that Marilyn Manson posts here under the handle ' admin. '

Impossible.... MM is a seasoned Dom who pulls stellar a$$

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

What's also noticeable too is that all these 'male predators' end up being rich and poweful men in high positions of power.

Do you hever hear about some bloke on a construction site being accussed of sexual harassment?

Of course not. Why go after him if he's only making $20 or $30 an hour diggin' dirt?

Most she could get is $10 thou outta that lawsuit, some restraining order while in the process shelling out $20-50,000 in legal fees. Not worth it.

Heck, there's bigger fish ta fry from the Higher Ups - Guys who make 6 and 7 fugre incomes.

That's where the money is and chances for advancement. Topple them high rollers, and she's set fer life.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

...and because you and other women view every man as a potential predator, it's contributing to this toxic relationship between men and women in the workforce today.

I think it's alienating women to the point, where men increasingly are having less to do with them in the work place. ie - many women probably notice that their male colleagues don't wanna have lunch with them anymore or shy away from engainging it co-ed activities with them because of the possible repercussions.

This phenomenon has even been noted by Harvard University, a fairly liberal institution:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Because the data was collected soon after the #MeToo movement gained momentum, and because much of it focused on expectations, the researchers conducted a follow-up survey (with different people) in early 2019. This revealed a bigger backlash than respondents had anticipated. For instance, 19% of men said they were reluctant to hire attractive women, 21% said they were reluctant to hire women for jobs involving close interpersonal interactions with men (jobs involving travel, say), and 27% said they avoided one-on-one meetings with female colleagues; only one of those numbers was lower in 2019 than the numbers projected the year before. The researchers say that some of the behaviors are manifestations of what is sometimes called the Mike Pence rule—a reference to the U.S. vice president’s refusal to dine with female colleagues unless his wife is present. “I’m not sure we were surprised by the numbers, but we were disappointed,” says Rachel Sturm, a professor at Wright State University who worked on the project. “When men say, ‘I’m not going to hire you, I’m not going to send you traveling, I’m going to exclude you from outings’—those are steps backward.”

Just as a distinct minority of Republicans are Capitol Hill storming Proud Boys, a minority of women are also likely militant feminists. But unfortunately, these kind of people with extreme personalities carry the biggest stick, beat their drums the loudest and make the most noise.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
THese hoes need to cry me a fucking river with their cat calling complaints already

Bitch if you walked into a club and wasn't looked at by a single man you'd be putting a razor to your wrist later that evening.

FUCKING FACT

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

What's also noticeable too is that all these 'male predators' end up being rich and poweful men in high positions of power.

Do you hever hear about some bloke on a construction site being accussed of sexual harassment?

Of course not. Why go after him if he's only making $20 or $30 an hour diggin' dirt?

Most she could get is $10 thou outta that lawsuit, some restraining order while in the process shelling out $20-50,000 in legal fees. Not worth it.

Heck, there's bigger fish ta fry from the Higher Ups - Guys who make 6 and 7 fugre incomes.

That's where the money is and chances for advancement. Topple them high rollers, and she's set fer life.

LOL! When we were young, we used to cat call all the whores downtown! It was fukin hilarious! We even had some of the nig pimps threaten to shoot us. We'd yell "FUK U NIGGER!" :ROFL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This 2 year old article from the liberal New York Times, produced mostly by women, reports how #meToo deposed over 200 men from powerful positions, and nearly half them with women:

harassment.jpg

In all probabllity, Andrew Cuomo is next on the chopping block, the junta moves closer to its goal of replacing all of these men in a staged gender 'mini-coup' of their own, with the public supposedly none the wiser.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...deson't look good for Cuomo lately...

Somehow, looks like Cuomo is finished.

Oh well.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember how much libs complained that Mike Pence wouldn't spend time alone with any woman ever?

He looks pretty damn smart now ehhh?

Cuomo has stepped over the line.

I woulda given him the benefit of the doubt before if it was just 1 incident & unwitnessed, but the latest incident...man's gotta lotta 'spalnin ta do.

Pretty certain he's finished...done like dinner.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Remember how much libs complained that Mike Pence wouldn't spend time alone with any woman ever?

I woulda given him the benefit of the doubt before if it was just 1 incident & unwitnessed, but the latest incident...man's gotta lotta 'spalnin ta do.

He looks like a creep anyway. None of this surprises me. Typical democrat aristocrat scumbag family, like the Kennedys or Clintoons.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

Most men on construction sites are not in a position to demand sex in exchange for job advancement, or even in order to keep one's job. How do you not understand what a huge and horrible impact that sort of thing can have on a person?

#sick of people making excuses for sexual harrassment

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He looks like a creep anyway. None of this surprises me. Typical democrat aristocrat scumbag family, like the Kennedys or Clintoons.

Typical aristocrat scumbag from either party. Please don't try to claim here that Cons haven't done the same -- including and especially your orange hero.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
THese hoes need to cry me a fucking river with their cat calling complaints already

Bitch if you walked into a club and wasn't looked at by a single man you'd be putting a razor to your wrist later that evening.

FUCKING FACT

Ooooohhh. Somebody has an issue with women.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

...and because you and other women view every man as a potential predator, it's contributing to this toxic relationship between men and women in the workforce today.

I think it's alienating women to the point, where men increasingly are having less to do with them in the work place. ie - many women probably notice that their male colleagues don't wanna have lunch with them anymore or shy away from engainging it co-ed activities with them because of the possible repercussions.

This phenomenon has even been noted by Harvard University, a fairly liberal institution:

Because the data was collected soon after the #MeToo movement gained momentum, and because much of it focused on expectations, the researchers conducted a follow-up survey (with different people) in early 2019. This revealed a bigger backlash than respondents had anticipated. For instance, 19% of men said they were reluctant to hire attractive women, 21% said they were reluctant to hire women for jobs involving close interpersonal interactions with men (jobs involving travel, say), and 27% said they avoided one-on-one meetings with female colleagues; only one of those numbers was lower in 2019 than the numbers projected the year before. The researchers say that some of the behaviors are manifestations of what is sometimes called the Mike Pence rule—a reference to the U.S. vice president’s refusal to dine with female colleagues unless his wife is present. “I’m not sure we were surprised by the numbers, but we were disappointed,” says Rachel Sturm, a professor at Wright State University who worked on the project. “When men say, ‘I’m not going to hire you, I’m not going to send you traveling, I’m going to exclude you from outings’—those are steps backward.”

Just as a distinct minority of Republicans are Capitol Hill storming Proud Boys, a minority of women are also likely militant feminists. But unfortunately, these kind of people with extreme personalities carry the biggest stick, beat their drums the loudest and make the most noise.

Except I don't view every man as a potential predator. It's really easy for you to sit up there on your high horse, never having had to walk through life as a woman and put up with the very common harrassment SOME men feel totally entitled to dish, and many, many, many other men seem to think they don't need to object to. YOU, my dear, are contributing to the toxic environment by getting angry that women are finally standing up for themselves against this poisonous BS, instead of getting angry at men for having done so much of this shit for so damn long.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Much like BLM later
it pushed so hard

Except I don't view every man as a potential predator. It's really easy for you to sit up there on your high horse, never having had to walk through life as a woman and put up with the very common harrassment SOME men feel totally entitled to dish, and many, many, many other men seem to think they don't need to object to. YOU, my dear, are contributing to the toxic environment by getting angry that women are finally standing up for themselves against this poisonous BS, instead of getting angry at men for having done so much of this shit for so damn long.
You've never been a nigger so you dont know oppression. STFU.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He aint no Matinee idol with JFK looks, that's fer sure.
A better looking mug shot mighta helped.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think it would have been a hoot if the crowd caught up with him and hung his loyal ass. How about you?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh well.

..but Joe - that's CBS - typical left wing corporate media. It must be a lie.

Yuh, I agree, Cuomo def stepped over the line.

Actually, that kind of behaviour wouldn't have been acceptable in 1965 either.

ie - for all the stories about John F Kennedy fooling around, he never groped any woman in public, kissed or hugged them.

At least publicly, he was very discrete aloof and detached.

Of course, behind the door, things were a different story, but even he understood the difference between an acceptable and unacceptable public persona.

Men never used to grope women like that in public, so if it wasn't acceptable then, it shouldn't be today.

Anywasy too bad for Cuomo. He really blew it cuz he was being considered for the Presidency, no less a future Vice Presidential candidate.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Oh well.

ie - for all the stories about John F Kennedy fooling around, he never groped any woman in public, kissed or hugged them.

Of course, behind the door, things were a different story, but even he understood the difference between an acceptable and unacceptable public persona.

Men never used to grope women like that in public, so if it wasn't acceptable then, it shouldn't be today.

Anywasy too bad for Cuomo. He really blew it cuz he was being considered for the Presidency, no less a future Vice Presidential candidate.

You know - I have to also say though, that a hug, or kiss on the forehead/cheek had always been nothing more than a greeting and show of affection - not offensive.
I don't know what exactly happened here but some of this just seems like metoo# gone haywire.
Did he imply you can move up if you'll screw me? Then there is an issue.
If she herself thought
maybe I can fuck this guy for advancement, and that never happened for her (so now it's a complaint)
.then there is an issue too.

Plenty of false accusations happen.
Let's see what investigation turns up.

Cuomo is a ass though - total Con, really.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh well.

You know - I have to also say though, that a hug, or kiss on the forehead/cheek had always been nothing more than a greeting and show of affection - not offensive.
I don't know what exactly happened here but some of this just seems like metoo# gone haywire.
Did he imply you can move up if you'll screw me? Then there is an issue.
If she herself thought
maybe I can fuck this guy for advancement, and that never happened for her (so now it's a complaint)
.then there is an issue too.

Plenty of false accusations happen.
Let's see what investigation turns up.

Cuomo is a ass though - total Con, really.

Tho I think he shoulda known, with the high degree of sexual toxicity out there they days, that at least publicaly to clean up his act. Cuz these incidents appear to have happened when accusation about other public figures were floating around too.

Guy might've been able to survive the accusations if it all happened in private, but the latest one makes him look bad.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....for sure, the feminist movement really lost it as soon as Donald Trump became President. It's as if they had a nervous breakdown. He was really that toxic & that frightening person to them. I noticed that the whole female universe went haywire during the Trump years. Even in Canada they went nuts...and Trump wasn't even their President!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

....for sure, the feminist movement really lost it as soon as Donald Trump became President. It's as if they had a nervous breakdown. He was really that toxic & that frightening person to them. I noticed that the whole female universe went haywire during the Trump years. Even in Canada they went nuts...and Trump wasn't even their President!
He wasn't most people's. :LOL2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You people will go haywire again when he wins his 3rd term! Mark my words!