Miami FLA Shelter goes the extra mile and gets some homeless off the street and back into the hamster wheel of life.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Happened to catch the corporate fascist propaganda fake news, and was impressed by this shameless display of godless communisms!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm extremely confused how you conflated this with corporations that our government is in bed with. Like Pfizer and media, big tech. There is literally a list.

Also conservatives run a lot of shelters like this. Here in Michigan we have the outreach I went through. . Runs entirely on donations. They offer a year long program that costs nothing for the resident. They offer individual therapy. Financial advisor. Work readiness and GED programs. They have an incredible daycare. Pretty much anything you could need to get help and get your life stable.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm extremely confused how you conflated this with corporations that our government is in bed with. Like Pfizer and media, big tech. There is literally a list.

Also conservatives run a lot of shelters like this. Here in Michigan we have the outreach I went through. . Runs entirely on donations. They offer a year long program that costs nothing for the resident. They offer individual therapy. Financial advisor. Work readiness and GED programs. They have an incredible daycare. Pretty much anything you could need to get help and get your life stable.
You really don't read or remember your own posts do you? You have a canned rant about the "MSM"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You really don't read or remember your own posts do you? You have a canned rant about the "MSM"

I dont think you properly understand any of my posts.

Hence why I've asked you to give a direct example.

Yeah I slam the corporate media. Are you gonna say the corporate doesnt exist? What is your claim here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this another extreme thinking?

That it's either corporate media is ALWAYS reporting propaganda and trying to boost and help certain political people or groups.....or they NEVER do?

Admin you never check into shit and it shows.

Did you investigate this charity? I check into everything I donate money to or do business with. Do you ever check?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Try to post something I think is "good news", and share it with the forum, and the Shitbirds can't help themselves but to shit on it.

:Sad: :Sad::Sad:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That it's either corporate media is ALWAYS reporting propaganda and trying to boost and help certain political people or groups.....or they NEVER do?

Did you investigate this charity? I check into everything I donate money to or do business with. Do you ever check?
Get the fuck over your insane paranoia you Christmas Fruitcake, it was a motherfucking feel good story, no reason to go apeshit mental over it, OK?

Give yourself a check up, from the neck up, you raving loons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Try to post something I think is "good news", and share it with the forum, and the Shitbirds can't help themselves but to shit on it.

:Sad: :Sad::Sad:

YOU posted this in your OP

"Happened to catch the corporate fascist propaganda fake news, and was impressed by this shameless display of godless communisms!"

So responding to your post is "shitting" on it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get the fuck over your insane paranoia you Christmas Fruitcake, it was a motherfucking feel good story, no reason to go apeshit mental over it, OK?

Give yourself a check up, from the neck up, you raving loons.

Are you on drugs? You are the one who brought it up.

So you will make accusations, not give examples, not answer questions and now you are pissed off that your own posts was responsed to?

Why don't YOU get over yourself?

I dont have an "insane paranoia" at all. I live in reality. You live in establishment shill land where apparently no corporate or specail interests are involved with government. WHO would have thought!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I HAVE THE BEST OUTLOOK ON LIFE EVER!!!

giphy.gif