Milk

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So milk is one of lifes essentials, cereal, coffee, tea, scrambled eggs, cheese, yoghurt etc etc
So why is it we love the stuff but only from an animal not from humans?
This thread was brought to you by @Seamajor and his love of the white stuff lol
Would YOU suck on the teet of life?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So milk is one of lifes essentials, cereal, coffee, tea, scrambled eggs, cheese, yoghurt etc etc
No.

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
I was breastfed and grew up searching out bigger and bigger boobs ... not for food ... just trophies I mount on my wall.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
only time i have it is with just about any kind of cereal. other than that i never drink it. no hate just not my thang:)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I love milk. Good for your bones. I drink 2%. I wasn't breast fed, as far as I know but I damn sure wouldn't look for a tit to suck on if I wanted it. Fuck that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I tried it for kinky fun a couple of times...it’s saltier than cow’s milk! :ThumbsUp3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We're the only mammals that drink milk past infancy
Lactose intolerance means you're healthy it's your body pushing that shit out

It's all marketing 'Milk it does a body good'

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i used to lick scotch tape as a kid. nasty habit. thankfully puberty came and i stopped that shit quick. although my parents still wondered if i was still doing it around every X-mas. Don't share this with anyone people. Please.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I drink 2% and a gallon of milk disappears fast in this house.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lactose intorance just means you are genetically inferior.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lactose intorance just means you are genetically inferior.

sorry bro
means you're superior
Milk is not to be ingested past infancy

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the contrary, it is an evolutionary advantage as it enables more food sources to be used when food is hard to come by. Thus why so many people can digest milk products. It is also why the practice is so wide spread across so many cultures which did have milk producing livestock. From reindeer herders in Asia, to Mongolians, to Tibetians, to South Asians, to virtually every European and mideasterner, to African cattle herders in every part of the continent.

You get something 2500% more calories out of dairy then you do just eating the cow plus dairy can be stored (a few months with yogurt and several years as cheese). You can graze livestock on hillsides unsuitable for farming so it isn't like it competes against farming. Hell, it is even good economics as you still get meat, hides, bone, and fertilizer so, yes, superior in just about every imaginable way.

Last edited:

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
i used to lick scotch tape as a kid. nasty habit. thankfully puberty came and i stopped that shit quick. although my parents still wondered if i was still doing it around every X-mas. Don't share this with anyone people. Please.

I knew a kid that ate white paste, you remind me of him ... he was a legend, still owes over 1000 bucks in late fees at Blockbuster.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I knew a kid that ate white paste, you remind me of him ... he was a legend, still owes over 1000 bucks in late fees at Blockbuster.
Hmm *running for the hills and out of sight forever*:) seriously i can relate just not with Blockbuster. Oops. *Backing quick out of this thread*

X

xXx
Site Supporter
On the contrary, it is an evolutionary advantage as it enables more food sources to be used when food is hard to come by. Thus why so many people can digest milk products. It is also why the practice is so wide spread across so many cultures which did have milk producing livestock. From reindeer herders in Asia, to Mongolians, to Tibetians, to South Asians, to virtually every European and mideasterner, to African cattle herders in every part of the continent.

You get something 2500% more calories out of dairy then you do just eating the cow plus dairy can be stored (a few months with yogurt and several years as cheese). You can graze livestock on hillsides unsuitable for farming so it isn't like it competes against farming. Hell, it is even good economics as you still get meat, hides, bone, and fertilizer so, yes, superior in just about every imaginable way.

If I liked typing a lot honestly I would elaborate but I can't be arsed ..