Misc. Derbis

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
episode #4 had more maths

Yeah but I forgot to write down the actual percentages and maaaaay have misspoken a time or two while talking about the pie charts. It'll be a while before the sting of that embarrassment fades enough to give me confidence in mathing again.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
pie charts are very forgiving ;) they'd be meaningless if they didn't look like slices

X

xXx
Site Supporter
that was incredibly boring man .... are you tryna' kill me ?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was distracted by his shirt and basically stared at it for the entire 13-minute video.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
By chance did you mean Debris?

No.
I was fond of "Miscellaneous Debris" but that's already the title of a PRIMUS album.

In high school a couple friends and I would intentionally mispronounce certain words, one being 'derbis' instead of debris. Yes we smoked a lot of weed. LoL

Unfortunately they both died far too young (heart attacks) but I think they would have been greatly amused by Misc.Derbis

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Garraty_47 ~

The only reason we are in the Ukraine is to maintain the only access available to that area for OUR military.

This was all forewarned in Roosevelt’s fair well address about utilizing the industrial military complex for capital gain… or to secure the last remaining resources on this planet.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 ~

The only reason we are in the Ukraine is to maintain the only access available to that area for OUR military.

There are multiple reasons we're in Ukraine ranging from exploiting their corruption for financial gain (see Hunter as well as other politicians' spawn for starters, Blackrock moving in to lead the "reconstruction" efforts, etc.) to encircling Russia with our military bases because something something democracy and freedom (War. They always mean war whenever they start using nebulous phrases and ill-defined terms).

Global imperialist hegemony is the goal but corruption is their favorite way to get there. Well... *was* their favorite, anyway. Since Bush Jr. it seems blowing shit up has been rising meteorically on their list of ways to get what they want.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Garraty_47 ~

This was all forewarned in Roosevelt’s fair well address about utilizing the industrial military complex for capital gain… or to secure the last remaining resources on this planet.

It certainly has nothing to do with Russian aggression and invasions in Crimea and then a couple of years ago, the rest of Ukraine.

That couldn't possibly be the reason. How crazy is that?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
No no and not recently.
Damn, must be that laid back holler lifestyle tween dem hills keeps the grays aways.
You need some. Give you the Cronkite look.
Stop moving your chair back and forth. Duck tape that fucker it's distracting.
Lean forward a little when speaking, especially more so when giving specific points. Get an oversize cup of coffee to your left.
Theme music.
DJBlank needs production help.
Adding some humor wouldn't hurt either.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
No one should ever stop their chair from moving. Beat it BEnzo.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Btw. We're supporting Ukraine mainly because of our NATO alliance.
Look at the members.
Ukraine is a buffer state.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Many countries are contributing not just the US.
Very simple and not much to it.
Also, Russia is being wrecked militarily, economically, and soon will be no longer a threat conventionally leaving aside the nuclear aspect which is MAD and that's an acronym for the Reapers of the boards.
The Ukraine War suits us and their survival as a state, albeit a smaller one let's see what the peace brings bears out, will pay dividends in the future.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Underscore and her grannypanty ways lol
old-lady-finger-wag-86timwumvrcclb10.gif

'beat it Benzo!'

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hey Underscore!
You're next on the Vocaroo list.
I notice you aint bragging about that voice of yours.
Heh.
Better get scheming...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Btw. We're supporting Ukraine mainly because of our NATO alliance.
Look at the members.
Ukraine is a buffer state.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Many countries are contributing not just the US.
Very simple and not much to it.
Also, Russia is being wrecked militarily, economically, and soon will be no longer a threat conventionally leaving aside the nuclear aspect which is MAD and that's an acronym for the Reapers of the boards.
The Ukraine War suits us and their survival as a state, albeit a smaller one let's see what the peace brings bears out, will pay dividends in the future.

I don't understand how people view Russia in an ahistorical manner. I just don't. They've wanted and had an empire for hundreds of years. For fucks sakes, they invaded Afghanistan long before we did.

The Russians aren't an innocent party whatsoever. They murder their journalists, any opposition...Putin has had so many people have window accidents. How is that a thing?