Moderator Application for Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Username: Sharona

What position are you applying for: Forum moderator with full powers.

How long have you been on this server?: 2-3 weeks.

A bit about myself.
I am a average gal trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge animal lover and have been a community co organizer for many charitable causes since age 13! I still work at the hospital third shift and probably sleep 5 hours a night. I am not very sexual, but I found that I like many things here especially the music forum and one of the reasons I come here everyday. I could say more here, but I will not. I am not a fan of arguments I really do disapprove of them. I am a vegan, but I do occasionally eat hamburgers and bacon. I don't like to cook. I buy it all frozen and drink a lot of St. Croix waters. I live alone now after a recent divorce. Long story. I don't own a tv and like to sit on my laptop or just play Candy Crush with my Maltese, Penelope.

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I have made a lot of friends here in a short time and I feel they want me to help guide some. Love meeting new friends and just having fun but...... I think that I have what it takes to get rid of the hackers, womanizers and racists who just make the board plain unpleasant. All boys are not the same, so I would handle each on a case by case basis. There would probably be some sort of task or brief questionnaire to accomplish in order to regain footing, but this is how we all get better. Through feminism and gender equality we can finally give the boys of BF permission to freely express their feelings and seek help when they need it. I have created a list.

Skills.
Look! I have good friendship qualities and speak perfect English. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I like it so much and people here feel the board needs me (I am loyal it is just this has been my 3rd all-time favorite server). Some might not say it publicly, but I'm just overwhelmed with the responses privately. I am your new moderator. I also know a lot about profile page layouts and Youtube video searches.

Salary Requirements
Low to mid teens year one.

What if I don't get picked?
In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously, I would be upset and probably just hold it in, but yeah, I would still be happy to just post and help out new members.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Thank you for your consideration - SS

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I concur with realgrimm and Longinus. Also, Sharpie in pooper!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Username: Sharona

What position are you applying for: Forum moderator with full powers.

How long have you been on this server?: 2-3 weeks.

A bit about myself.
I am a average gal trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge animal lover and have been a community co organizer for many charitable causes since age 13! I still work at the hospital third shift and probably sleep 5 hours a night. I am not very sexual, but I found that I like many things here especially the music forum and one of the reasons I come here everyday. I could say more here, but I will not. I am not a fan of arguments I really do disapprove of them. I am a vegan, but I do occasionally eat hamburgers and bacon. I don't like to cook. I buy it all frozen and drink a lot of St. Croix waters. I live alone now after a recent divorce. Long story. I don't own a tv and like to sit on my laptop or just play Candy Crush with my Maltese, Penelope.

I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I have made a lot of friends here in a short time and I feel they want me to help guide some. Love meeting new friends and just having fun but...... I think that I have what it takes to get rid of the hackers, womanizers and racists who just make the board plain unpleasant. All boys are not the same, so I would handle each on a case by case basis. There would probably be some sort of task or brief questionnaire to accomplish in order to regain footing, but this is how we all get better. Through feminism and gender equality we can finally give the boys of BF permission to freely express their feelings and seek help when they need it. I have created a list.

Skills.
Look! I have good friendship qualities and speak perfect English. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I like it so much and people here feel the board needs me (I am loyal it is just this has been my 3rd all-time favorite server). Some might not say it publicly, but I'm just overwhelmed with the responses privately. I am your new moderator. I also know a lot about profile page layouts and Youtube video searches.

Salary Requirements
Low to mid teens year one.

What if I don't get picked?
In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously, I would be upset and probably just hold it in, but yeah, I would still be happy to just post and help out new members.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Thank you for your consideration - SS

I am waiting for you. Under your bed. Hurry.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Anyone who wants to be a moderator has clearly never been one. A thankless task.

"Those whom seek power are seldom worthy of it"

Are you TK and WF Krieg?

Also in response to your response that is indeed for certain.

I don't know what I am. I am waiting for test results... I am hoping to identify as broccoli.
No probs I often wonder if I qualify as a vegetable.

Krieg is a troll friend from a few old school troll boards I used to post at.

Nice to meet you.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ah, well, I'm likely not them. I was only active on the old BF forum.
I shall be your special friend that lives under the bridge.. waiting for goats.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
tl;dr kys sharona

...after i stick rats straight up your very loose pink orifice than nail gun your cunt shut closed for business, anally invade you with a jackhammer, and make you squeal like the pig you are

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
3uqgyvG.jpg

Only 11 more days until announcements

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I think that I have what it takes to get rid of the hackers, womanizers and racists who just make the board plain unpleasant. All boys are not the same, so I would handle each on a case by case basis. There would probably be some sort of task or brief questionnaire to accomplish in order to regain footing, but this is how we all get better. Through feminism and gender equality we can finally give the boys of BF permission to freely express their feelings and seek help when they need it. I have created a list.

um you'd kill off membership this way. If you're so worried about these kinds of people maybe you'd feel more at home running a FaceBook feminist group that you can control. I'm not being a dick, I'm just giving my opinion as an ex site Admin. I personally would never in a million years make you a mod because you would take advantage of your position attempting to force people to see things your way regarding the causes you are so passionate about.
How would you stop hackers by simply being a mod? Do you know any coding languages or at least understand coding enough that you can use a tutorial to help you? Not that knowing any of that would help because mods don't get server side access. The only way a mod can stop a hacker is if the hacker has hijacked someone's account.
Like Grimmy said, being a mod/admin isn't all it's cracked up to be. You become a target because you can't please everyone. It's a fucking headache and a thankless job of cleaning up other people's shit and tears.

tl;dr
My opinion is no mod buttons for you, you're cool and all but I see major red flags.

ahtaC yddaM

Pretty much a poster board for things not to say and obvious troll... is well... obvious.

#faggot#fairy

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I've sent off a private message 2 moderators and the BF guy for weeks moderator of just ONE forum thingy, but NOOOOO! they reply w/ more vulgar Disney pictures and nothing else!!More silence!! Everywhere i look here is chaos. Typical males in charge. Ever here of affirmative action? This message board should b represented by ONE Male, ONE female (to counterbalance testosterone), ONE Hispanic and a black. Diversification!

juss saying

#METOOX2

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I've sent off a private message 2 moderators and the BF guy for weeks moderator of just ONE forum thingy, but NOOOOO! they reply w/ more vulgar Disney pictures and nothing else!!More silence!! Everywhere i look here is chaos. Typical males in charge. Ever here of affirmative action? This message board should b represented by ONE Male, ONE female (to counterbalance testosterone), ONE Hispanic and a black. Diversification!

juss saying

#METOOX2
No soup for you!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

juss saying

#METOOX2

You do know the # was called the pound sign before hashtag, so when you say "pound me too x 2", are you wanting to be tag teamed, or just pounded twice?

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
resubmitted:Excited1::Lovin1:
To whom it may concern: I'm currently unemployed and would like 2 help clean this place up a bit.
I'd also like to supervise a new arcade here w Mahjong?!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can lay there with your tits out and legs spread while I furiously stroke Mahjong and cum on your glasses.