More Biden? No thank you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree. Biden shouldn't run.

But neither should Trump.

The USA needs better younger leaders from either party.

Both Trump and Biden are yesterday's men.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm downloading the clip that ends with Joe taking the jersey (but leaving the ball and helmet) and wandering off like he's looking for someone to tell him where to go.

It's so obvious Blinken is in charge of the wars and foreign policy but who the fuck is calling the shots domestically?

You can't tell me that doddering idjit Joe is actually making any decision more complex than one or two scoops of ice cream and Kopmala can't solve any problem that isn't remedied by a disturbingly inappropriate amount of fake laughter...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm downloading the clip that ends with Joe taking the jersey (but leaving the ball and helmet) and wandering off like he's looking for someone to tell him where to go.

It's so obvious Blinken is in charge of the wars and foreign policy but who the fuck is calling the shots domestically?

You can't tell me that doddering idjit Joe is actually making any decision more complex than one or two scoops of ice cream and Kopmala can't solve any problem that isn't remedied by a disturbingly inappropriate amount of fake laughter...

Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin might make a good president if he got in.

I wish the Republicans weren't so extreme to the right.

Youngkin actually seems moderate/centrist.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I agree. Biden shouldn't run.

But neither should Trump.

The USA needs better younger leaders from either party.

Both Trump and Biden are yesterday's men.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Fuck the republicans and fuck the democrats.
Nothing will ever fundamentally change until we stop expecting the same people who broke ...on purpose... all the shit to fix the shit they broke ...on purpose.

If you can't see that you might need glasses.
Or eyes.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#TranscendTheDuopoly

Fuck the republicans and fuck the democrats.
Nothing will ever fundamentally change until we stop expecting the same people who broke ...on purpose... all the shit to fix the shit they broke ...on purpose.

If you can't see that you might need glasses.
Or eyes.
Richest country in the world with the largest industrial output by its people shouldn't be carrying a $30 trillion dollar defict.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You hit the mail on the head brah

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Gotta laugh at that hypocritical commie clown Bernie Sanders, always bitching about the wealthy, when he owns numerous properties and is rich as fuck himself.

I don't care about that except for the fact that he made most of that money (relatively recently) by book deals and whatnot talking about a "revolution" that he had no intention of actually starting/leading and in fact would personally kneecap without hesitation in service to the establishment. He was always only a sheepdog; there to herd people back into the wholly corrupt democrat party.

What you're implying is like saying people living under capitalism aren't allowed to critique it when the truth is living under capitalism makes it our responsibility to critique or even dismantle it. That first-hand look at the exploitation, corruption, and destructiveness of capitalism bloody well *necessitates* those of us living under it tell the truth about it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'd argue that what we live under today is basically liberal capitalism, or even left wing fascism, considering the state colludes with big corporations, big tech and the MSM, in order to push certain agendas in soci3ty and socially condition the masses.

I wouldn't want to live under communism though, which is what the Bernie bros want. That particular ideology has claimed more lives than any other and countries which fell to the Red Terror are still suffering from the consequences to this day, despite the Soviet Union being long dead.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
"Soshulisms don't work! Juss lookit Veneezuayla or Kooba!"

You mean the countries that have never been *allowed* to advance due to 'Murica and its accomplices sanctioning and blockading (war by other means, when you get down to it... and sanctions absolutely target civilians which makes it even more grotesque) them mercilessly for years or even decades? Those countries? The ones under constant threat of assassinations, coups, regime changes, or just plain invasion because they don't want to be exploited and subservient to a pack of bloodthirsty western pigs?

And yet... per capita literacy, life expectancy, infant mortality, etc. are comparable to or better than 'Murica last I checked. And that's *despite* their economies being continuously carpet-bombed by western imperialists and their lackeys.

Puh-leeze.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you a commie sympathiser? You seem a tad salty on this subject...

I was actually referring to eastern Europe, although I'm aware that places like Venezuela have a reputation for being poverty stricken hell holes (Wasn't there reports of them resorting to eating their pets not too long ago?).

I'm aware of the CIA's meddling abroad and their habit of implementing "regime change", but that's the work of the globalists, aka organised international jewry and the bankster cabal.

Is literal Communism what you're advocating for?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you even care? Are you sad, you’re not a Merican?
Worry about your own country

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Are you a commie sympathiser? You seem a tad salty on this subject...

Any salt detected is (as always) aimed directly at the imperialist colonizer scum who deserve it.

I was actually referring to eastern Europe, although I'm aware that places like Venezuela have a reputation for being poverty stricken hell holes (Wasn't there reports of them resorting to eating their pets not too long ago?).

"Reports" by whom?
CIA? DOD? Some state-funded think tank or NGO cutout?
A wholly-captured "news" cabal?

*snore*

Is literal Communism what you're advocating for?

I advocate for Not The Shit We Already Know Doesn't Work.

I'm not particularly concerned about what label people decide to give that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, as you no doubt are already aware, I advocate for the removal of jews from positions of influence and authority and for the mass deportation of invaders, along with the white indigenous Brit being put first.

You guys are in a slightly different situation, as you're not indigenous to the US. Although whites did build your country, so ought to be recognisd for that, instead of being constantly slandered and attacked, aswell as face the looming threat of becoming a minority in the nation which their ancestors built.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, as you no doubt are already aware, I advocate for the removal of jews from positions of influence and authority and for the mass deportation of invaders, along with the white indigenous Brit being put first.

You guys are in a slightly different situation, as you're not indigenous to the US. Although whites did build your country, so ought to be recognisd for that, instead of being constantly slandered and attacked, aswell as face the looming threat of becoming a minority in the nation which their ancestors built.

I’m sorry you’re life sucks. Gotta blame someone. Right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Soshulisms don't work! Juss lookit Veneezuayla or Kooba!"

You mean the countries that have never been *allowed* to advance due to 'Murica and its accomplices sanctioning and blockading (war by other means, when you get down to it... and sanctions absolutely target civilians which makes it even more grotesque) them mercilessly for years or even decades? Those countries? The ones under constant threat of assassinations, coups, regime changes, or just plain invasion because they don't want to be exploited and subservient to a pack of bloodthirsty western pigs?

And yet... per capita literacy, life expectancy, infant mortality, etc. are comparable to or better than 'Murica last I checked. And that's *despite* their economies being continuously carpet-bombed by western imperialists and their lackeys.

Puh-leeze.

Some leftists love to romanticize communism but it is very telling how the vast majority who lived under communism never want to go back to it.