Biden backtracks on promise to let in more refugees

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Although he still says his aim is 165,000 ANNUALLY! Fuck me! That's one way to fuck up a country!
Why do you say that?
It's my opinion for reasons, reasons I'm not really wanting to discuss with the Untermensch... Good day ma'am...
As I expected, your clumsy surrender is accepted.
I'm sorry it's just I'd rather discuss carpet samples with Blandscape than commit myself to one of your long winded verbal tennis matches...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Although he still says his aim is 165,000 ANNUALLY! Fuck me! That's one way to fuck up a country!
Why do you say that?
It's my opinion for reasons, reasons I'm not really wanting to discuss with the Untermensch... Good day ma'am...
I'm sorry it's just I'd rather discuss carpet samples with Blandscape than commit myself to one of your long winded verbal tennis matches...
I see.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why do you say that?

Debate me then, you cawk ravenous faggot.

Where would you like me to start on how open borders and lax immigration policies can ruin a country economically, culturally and socially?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's a lecture from a Right leaning journalist, Roy Beck, in which he argues that increasing immigration levels does little or nothing to help the poor in the 3rd World:

....but one could easily advbance his argument for greater emphasis on Family Planning & Birth Cnntrol.