More terribe news about common chemicals that are killing us

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Overheating teflon is where it really becomes problematic. It releases chemicals into your food at high temps. Don't be ridiculous.
Don't be ridiculous and heat your Teflon pan to 620 °F, and you'll be just fine.

Sure, but the average person that might be trying to cook a food that is best at high temps may not know that. I think avoiding a potential problem is much easier.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
IF CORPORATIONS (WHO ARE PEOPLE) HAD TO USE REAL HEALTHY INGREDIENTS, THEY'D GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
fuck it, just bought them
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I believe the trick to stainless steel and sticking is to heat the pan/pot adequately before you put the food into it.
There's youtube videos aplenty on the subject, we are actually all experts in most things since we have the internet... I bet you could make a table or something in a workshop just by using the internet to guide you... Amazing thing really...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe the trick to stainless steel and sticking is to heat the pan/pot adequately before you put the food into it.
There's youtube videos aplenty on the subject, we are actually all experts in most things since we have the internet... I bet you could make a table or something in a workshop just by using the internet to guide you... Amazing thing really...

I agree. Everything is accessible. I have a herniated disc and I have used videos from online physical therapists for pain management. I hurt everyday of my life, some days more than others.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I agree. Everything is accessible. I have a herniated disc and I have used videos from online physical therapists for pain management. I hurt everyday of my life, some days more than others.
that's your spinal cord's way of saying "lost weight, bitch"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, why do thin people get herniated discs?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

are you trying to say your enormous gut doesn't contribute to your back pain?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And why do short squatty men go bald?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't say it doesn't. What I'm saying is that it didn't cause it and thin people also suffer from pain. I should know, I've been dealing with the problem and providers that treat people of all sizes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because God hates them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If anyone is considering SS cookware, I'm happy with my All-Clad pan. They aren't cheap though.

Years ago I bought Emeril Lagasse ss cookware when I found out that they were manufactured by All-Clad.
My ex and I had Le Creuset, beautiful stuff but omg was it heavy.

I have a couple of pieces too. They are heavy, but they work beautifully.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I didn't say it doesn't. What I'm saying is that it didn't cause it and thin people also suffer from pain. I should know, I've been dealing with the problem and providers that treat people of all sizes.
you're still fat tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

why do liberal men enjoy sucking cock so much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you're still fat tho

And you're still short, fat and bald. I am losing weight and my problems will be gone.

What's your remedy?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fag

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admitting in public that you are short fat and balding, is a courageous first step in your healing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admitting in public that you are short fat and balding, is a courageous first step in your healing.
Is this you admitting you suck lots of cock again? Like we didn't already know

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not bald, he has about 50 hairs spread over that lump of shit atop his shoulders.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And you're still short, fat and bald.
Do not confuse me with your daddy.

I am none of the above, fatty

My father is dead.
that doesn't mean he wasn't fat, bald and short while he was alive

He was short, not bald and not fat. He was 5 ft 7 just like you are.
Oh, so he was 2 inches shorter than me and bald and fat. Got it.

So why you hate him so much that you'd go around making fun of his height?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I JUST ordered one of these because I'm sick of bottles of water

I was using a water delivery service where they bring 10 5 gallon jugs and we get it from a water fountain thing. Then they pick up the empty jugs when they deliver new ones.

But I'm sick of storing it and paying 2 water bills....so I just bought one of these and I'm excited about it :D I got the crown one.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I JUST ordered one of these because I'm sick of bottles of water

I was using a water delivery service where they bring 10 5 gallon jugs and we get it from a water fountain thing. Then they pick up the empty jugs when they deliver new ones.

But I'm sick of storing it and paying 2 water bills....so I just bought one of these and I'm excited about it :D I got the crown one.
Have you considered installing an inline filter? Since I'm on well water, I have to run one for sediment, but I also run an inline filter under my sink for drinking water too. My sink filter runs a one micron charcoal filter that is designed to filter out any bad things, and the cartridges are easily replaceable.