More Wank Material...

Crookie is FUMING that alticus took away his war dominion buddy, get him, crookie, don't let him get away with it
 
LOL I have no convictions since my wild young days but nice try Reacher(As in you are always reaching).

Fartsnifficka is projecting again.
Don't listen to him people, I've seen him on the six o'clock news and crimewatch regularly. In fact I saw one of those court room sketches of him recently, it was most unflattering
 
LOL I have no convictions since my wild young days but nice try Reacher(As in you are always reaching).

Fartsnifficka is projecting again.

Really. Looks like you've kept on with the "Wild days."

What IS THAT?

DSC-0743.jpg
 
Really. Looks like you've kept on with the "Wild days."

What IS THAT?

DSC-0743.jpg
That is me goofing of with a couple of friends who buried me in cusions, it was funny and she took a picture. I know someone as bitter and miserable as you struggles with the concept of fun, or has forgotten what happy feels like but LOADS of people love it. and thanks for the pic, I wonder where that was.

Rather than a low grade "thats you that is" post , you could have AIed in a velociraptor sniffing my ear or some other cool and funny creation. Do you see how lazy becomes indistinguishable from stupid here Stupid?
 
That is me goofing of with a couple of friends who buried me in cusions, it was funny and she took a picture. I know someone as bitter and miserable as you struggles with the concept of fun, or has forgotten what happy feels like but LOADS of people love it. and thanks for the pic, I wonder where that was.

Rather than a low grade "thats you that is" post , you could have AIed in a velociraptor sniffing my ear or some other cool and funny creation. Do you see how lazy becomes indistinguishable from stupid here Stupid?

Better yet, what the fuck is wrong with your mouth and teeth?

Dude, you look nothing like a "dude." From the neck up, you look like a 60-year-old trans-woman. What's up with the expansive runway you call a forehead? Jesus wept! Your hairline is receding faster than the polar ice caps, and could be used as an alternate landing site for a Space X rocket.
 
Its just your daily cheesing Corny one.

You're not serious are you?

It's not even April, and here you are making up far fetched jokes again. Need you be reminded that you look like an 80's tranny?

No, I get it. Fred still has quite a bit of learning to do, but you Jabba Jr., you have some bitchplaining to do. How does Fredricka who never started out as a troll or flamer is able to dump you on your crusty head most of the time you two kids get into it? Explain that to me poster elder for Gingivitis.

Furthermore, to make matters worse you've been out here as long as Frood and I, and you seem to get shittier by the minute. It's like all that hot air up your ass is slowly seeping out from your vagina. With your years of experience and hanging with some of the best I would have thought some of that would have rubbed off on you. NOPE! All I read is a fatter and dumber version of Frood.

Here's the fucking part that just fucking kills me. How the fuck do you get turned to ash by someone who just learned how to speak English less than 2 years ago? I guess what I'm asking is how the fuck do you get fucking pulverized into fine powder by someone whose first language isn't even ENGLISH?!

Riddle me that Porky Pig.
 
Last edited:
@Cookie Monster

And don't think it isn't lost on me that your butt buddy, Alfred E. Nocock follows your slime trail around giving you pos reps, because he's too fucking stupid to fight his own battles.

If your anal bareback partner wasn't such a fucking boring dolt, people might actually give that fucker the time of day. As it happens to be, he's just basically ignored, kinda like Admin.

Hang out with a better crowd.
 
Perhaps Cookie should start using AI to make himself more attractive, like a certain other poster apparently does... :LOL3:

At least part of his creation would be real, unlike yours.

Hey, you gonna post an updated pic of yourself? Or you are going take another 5 years to find another Facebook profile to steal?
 
You're not serious are you?

It's not even April, and here you are making up far fetched jokes again. Need you be reminded that you look like an 80's tranny?

No, I get it. Fred still has quite a bit of learning to do, but you Jabba Jr., you have some bitchplaining to do. How does Fredricka who never started out as a troll or flamer is able to dump you on your crusty head most of the time you two kids get into it? Explain that to me poster elder for Gingivitis.

Furthermore, to make matters worse you've been out here as long as Frood and I, and you seem to get shittier by the minute. It's like all that hot air up your ass is slowly seeping out from your vagina. With your years of experience and hanging with some of the best I would have thought some of that would have rubbed off on you. NOPE! All I read is a fatter and dumber version of Frood.

Here's the fucking part that just fucking kills me. How the fuck do you get turned to ash by someone who just learned how to speak English less than 2 years ago? I guess what I'm asking is how the fuck do you get fucking pulverized into fine powder by someone who's first language isn't even ENGLISH?!

Riddle me that Porky Pig.


Bless your heart, deary.....