Morning Cuppa with Mona.

OP
OP
Mona

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not too bad. Getting rather hectic at work with the onslaught before Christmas. The joys of working retail. I'm walking wounded at the moment, I slipped a few weeks ago and tore the gluteus medium tendon (11mm tear). The scan the other day showed that it's healing, but the dr wants me to use my crutch for another couple of weeks until it's completely healed. I'm a danger to myself, clearly.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had to google it, thought you tore a butt muscle at first Mona :ROFL3:

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

OP
OP
Mona

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not quite a butt muscle but a tendon that connects the butt muscles to my hip. It's been sore, but I'm not sure if it's the tendon that hurts, or the hip in general, as I have bursitis and calcification in the same hip, as well.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
There's a guy here that doesn't mine his wife getting sewed by other men- - - - - - -

OP
OP
Mona

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hiya Mona!
How’s life going these days?!

Hiya Sid. To be perfectly honest, life is rather shit at the moment. But I'm working my way through it. Thanks for asking. How's life going for you?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Can someone tell Evs I can not log on there?

I got a new phone and don't remember my password.

OP
OP
Mona

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just stopping by to say Hi. Life has been rather hectic, and I've had a lot to deal with this year. I can definitely say that this has been one of the worst years I've ever faced. I will not be sad to see the back of it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey there Mona!

The year is almost over, so cheers to a better 2020 :Cheers:

This year has been really hectic for me too. But a good hectic for the most part lol.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
It's Friday. I need an extra shot of espresso in my cuppa already. The night was long and full of terrors.
So, it seems that I have been given a promotion today. I was officially offered the Assistant Manager position. But I may catapult to Manager next week. So, I told HR to hold off sending me a contract this week, until we're sure which job I'll end up with. No point wasting time, energy and paper printing out contracts if I'm only going to have to sign a different one a few days later.

The AM resigned yesterday because she forgot to put in a formal leave request for her holiday that she left for on Friday afternoon. And when the leave request she put in on Thursday was refused, she resigned. The manager has holidays booked for next week, but withdrew her holidays request so I'm unsure if she's cancelled her intention to go, or just the request to be paid for it. Neither of them realise that they actually have to get approval from HR to take unpaid leave as well as holidays. So she may be resigning this week, too. Especially after she's spoken with the HR manager tomorrow. They stated on Thursday that if they didn't get their holidays, they'd be resigning. And that all the other staff would walk out with them (other than me.) My HR manager isn't too worried, she knows that I can handle it with a staff member from another store and her, until we find more staff. Certainly an interesting start to the new fiscal year.

All the days blend together.
Ever think about embezzling some of those funds?