Most Disturbing Movies

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
although this site is running really slow on my end this morning if you want some good ones to watch check out
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yeah it's not loading for me...
Very sorry. Its a weird site loads either very fast or very slow. This one is much better
not just for fucked up movies but solid independent/foreign shit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing comes close to these compilations...
I honestly thought the Blair Witch was pretty disturbing the first time I seen it...
my brother showed it 2 me when and swore it was real so it scared the crap out of me lol

at the time i hated it cause it gave me nightmares but looking back im glad he lied

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Anything with the Rock in it.

Trevor made me watch Star Wars and I thought it was ridiculous. There’s a religion called the force. No one mentions every single character is an atheist. Nobody questions their creation?? That’s disturbing.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Serbian Film is fucking repulsive.

I had to watch Salo in film school because our professor was a sick human being. The only film that made me throw up. The fact Ebert gave it three stars was a disgrace to film in general.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Serbian Film is fucking repulsive.

I had to watch Salo in film school because our professor was a sick human being. The only film that made me throw up. The fact Ebert gave it three stars was a disgrace to film in general.
You should see the Human Centipede.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Salo.....
first time many years ago it was kinda sorta but honestly desensitized to all of em now. if i watch some YNC LiveLeak shit too for the most part but ever now and again the shit shit catches me off guard at least.. where I go What the Fuck? and stays with me for more than 5 minutes unlike movies. Sad to say there are so many creative minds out there but not one disturbing the fuck out of me. Sad times