Motherfukin KILL alk these faggits!!!!!!!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For crying out loud, we went to downtown disney today and of course, they had all the faggit pride month mech and banners all over the fucking place. FFS, cant we just stuff all these faggits back in the closet where they belong?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yea, and my jackass kids took great pleasure at pointing out all the faggits to me today. Why are these kids of mine such assholes?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
For crying out loud, we went to downtown disney today and of course, they had all the faggit pride month mech and banners all over the fucking place. FFS, cant we just stuff all these faggits back in the closet where they belong?

Oh. Lokmar. Stop it with your pillow talk! You might start making some of the female members wet. The Prowler might ask you for a date. Don't say I didn't warn you when you start posting such sexy stuff!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh. Lokmar. Stop it with your pillow talk! You might start making some of the female members wet. The Prowler might ask you for a date. Don't say I didn't warn you when you start posting such sexy stuff!
Try not to trip up again by admitting you're a dude, faggit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're right! You caught me! You're such a genius! Did you know you are one of my favorite posters?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're right! You caught me! You're such a genius! Did you know you are one of my favorite posters?
Shoulda tried to hide it better over the last few years, dumbass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes, well you're just too awesome! Please don't tell anyone. Would it help if Dove sucked your dick for a cheeseburger?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yes, well you're just too awesome! Please don't tell anyone. Would it help if Dove sucked your dick for a cheeseburger?
Would it help if dove apologized ?
Maybe you'd be able to take that sign off yer forehead that reads DOVES HOUSE. lololol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I told you bro, Jewish-owned Disney, it's woke as fuck and they're proud of it too.

I suspect a good quarter of their staff are legit peedoze on the sly, anyone LGBT is always suspect.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you wanna cheeseburger, ask for it yourself, faggit.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea, I'm done with spending money at disney. All they are these days is an institution of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Sick motherfuckers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

If you wanna cheeseburger, ask for it yourself, faggit.

I'm more of a Big Mac gal, with added "tomatoes" and a side of large fries.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Amy
Thanks for the help identifying the coral snake. I didn't realize the rhyme isn't reliable or that it's America's only elapid. So anyways, I need advice.
I decapitated a sheep and made sex with it's dead body. How do I explain this to the farmer without hurting his feelings?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yea, I'm done with spending money at disney. All they are these days is an institution of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Sick motherfuckers.
And you feel that Disney's name recognition alone gives them an unfair advantage in that area?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Amy
Thanks for the help identifying the coral snake. I didn't realize the rhyme isn't reliable or that it's America's only elapid. So anyways, I need advice.
I decapitated a sheep and made sex with it's dead body. How do I explain this to the farmer without hurting his feelings?
Quit derailing and spamming my thread aidsfaggit or pig will put you in meltie!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Amy
Quit derailing and spamming my thread aidsfaggit or pig will put you in meltie!!!!
This is meltdown, you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! enabler.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Amy
This is meltdown, you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! enabler.
Ok, groomer.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aidsman simply must GrOoOoO0ooOO00mmmm!!

grooome.png