MOTHER'S DAY IS VERBOTEN

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet the term "birthing person" appears in NO MSM or lefty media. It appears only in the BS alt-right sites.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

After being called out by social media users for referring to women as “birthing people,” the Harvard Med Postgraduate Twitter account posted a follow-up tweet, explaining why such verbiage was used.

“The webinar panelists used the term ‘birthing person’ to include those who identify as non-binary or transgender because not all who give birth identify as ‘women’ or ‘girls,'” the account explains in its follow-up tweet.

“We understand the reactions to this terminology and in no way meant for it to erase or dehumanize women,” the tweet adds.

Hope this proves that the term "birth people" is not some Fox News pipedream. Not that I expect loterpuss to admit it.

First you link to Fox then to Breitbart. Try a less alt-right source. Until then, you're still full of shit.

HAHA Just as I thought. If I found a source that said inco cho is so far over his plug thinning head he's gasping when heels up sits on his face, you would doubt that too. When everyone knows it's a fact.

I don’t. Who is everyone?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Democrats replace 'women' with 'birthing people'
More of the left's 'rejection' of biological sex.

How far down this hell rotten road are we gonna go? Aren't we swirling down the toilet fast enough already?
WTF is next? Happy Birth person Day?

Notice above you say "Democrats." You don't say "one Democrat," you say "Democrats." I am still calling bullshit.

Like I said, most everyone I know is a Democrat. I haven't heard a single one of them say "birth person," and I have not seen a sginle MSM article using the term as if it's something they need to use now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How far down this hell rotten road are we gonna go? Aren't we swirling down the toilet fast enough already?

Notice above you say "Democrats." You don't say "one Democrat," you say "Democrats." I am still calling bullshit.

Like I said, most everyone I know is a Democrat. I haven't heard a single one of them say "birth person," and I have not seen a sginle MSM article using the term as if it's something they need to use now.
Look, you lyin whore, 30 years ago, you cunts all denied faggits would be adopting kids, pushing acceptance of trannies, etc. GFY.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Give it a year.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Give it a year.

You mean like in the war on Christmas? In one year no one will be allowed to say "Mother,' just like no one is now allowed to say "Christmas'?

You people are hysterics.

giphy.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was an easy way to resolve the nonbinary pronoun designation. Hesh and hier to replace he/she and him/her, then "they' could remain a plural pronoun and the confusion would be eliminated People are stupid. They should have consulted someone who understands grammar.

There's nothing wrong with using nonbinary pronouns.

There were 2 or 3 people in that first vid using the "birthing person" term repeatedly. The word "mother" is not going away. Relax, people.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There was an easy way to resolve the nonbinary pronoun designation. Hesh and hier to replace he/she and him/her, then "they' could remain a plural pronoun and the confusion would be eliminated People are stupid. They should have consulted someone who understands grammar.

There were 2 or 3 people in that first vid using the "birthing person" term repeatedly. The word "mother" is not going away. Relax, people.

"One person is not an entire political persuasion"

/SPANK

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

The term is out there, alive and well just as I said.
Cmon you can do it... Thanks Mr. O'Boyle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Give it a year.

You mean like in the war on Christmas? In one year no one will be allowed to say "Mother,' just like no one is now allowed to say "Christmas'?

You people are hysterics.

giphy.gif

Listening isnt a strong point with you, is it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have pointed out several times now what you said in your first post, and my argument in response. I never said the term is not out there. YOU said "Democrats" are using the term. I said, no they are not. You have never proved that this is a prevalent term among Democrats. I know of no Democrat using it. A handful of people does not equal "Democrats." When everyone starts saying it and it becomes the accepted term, then I will tell you that you called it. Until then, this is just more CON hysteria.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reminding you, yet again, what you actually said.

Happy Mother's Day to me.

If my kids get me a "Happy Birth Person Day" card, I'll let you know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course it's not going away. No one said it is!

We are just discussing how nuts and how deep the insane pandering it, is all.

Also I can promise you there are 100 percent more democrats using that term than anyone on the right. We are a bunch of idiot white supremacists.....so we are too dumb to have these problems lol

Clearly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I have pointed out several times now what you said in your first post, and my argument in response. I never said the term is not out there. YOU said "Democrats" are using the term. I said, no they are not. You have never proved that this is a prevalent term among Democrats. I know of no Democrat using it. A handful of people does not equal "Democrats." When everyone starts saying it and it becomes the accepted term, then I will tell you that you called it. Until then, this is just more CON hysteria.

"One person is not an entire political persuasion"

/SPANK

"A handful of people does not equal "Democrats."

/SPANK part Deux

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy Mothers Day to you, youR stitches and your C sections DD

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My kid sent me this

I'm not married to this guy but he kinda nailed me lol.

Happy Mothers Day, mommas

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also I can promise you there are 100 percent more democrats using that term than anyone on the right. We are a bunch of idiot white supremacists.....so we are too dumb to have these problems lol

Clearly.

Well, you are right about you being a bunch of idiots. And there are a bunch of idiots in the Democratic party as well. But let me remind you, you idiot (as you called yourself), that the claim in the OP and the subject line is that "Happy Mother's Day" will be forbidden and that "Democrats" are using the term "birthing person." Both of those things are false, and I have been talking only about that. See, I stay on topic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Clearly.

Well, you are right about you being a bunch of idiots. And there are a bunch of idiots in the Democratic party as well. But let me remind you, you idiot (as you called yourself), that the claim in the OP and the subject line is that "Happy Mother's Day" will be forbidden and that "Democrats" are using the term "birthing person." Both of those things are false, and I have been talking only about that. See, I stay on topic.

Lots of irony here lol.

I'm using obvious sarcasm. Also, absolutely no one claimed "Mothers Day" will be FORBIDDEN.

That's not what is being said. Again....this is the use of language to pander and push cultural agendas.

Maybe you dont see this language amongst democrats now.....but give it a year, they'll be using "non gendered" speech as much as possible and shaming people who dont.

No one is saying dems are outright banning terms.....that's now how things work.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Clearly.

Not false...

All Democrats...

/SPANK part Trois

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Clearly.

Not false...

All Democrats...

/SPANK part Trois

They really are good at dehumanizing and grouping people, aren't they?

It's sad how easily manipulated their apologists are. They dont even see the seeds of contempt being sown and how shared humanity is becoming harder to see.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

When on the ropes, move the goal posts.
Sad