MOTHER'S DAY IS VERBOTEN

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
When on the ropes, move the goal posts.
Sad

You probably know where the "on the ropes" metaphor comes from, heck I'll bet you've even watched a prize fight or two.

Just a friendly reminder that "inside" those ropes there's only one set of rules even though its origins go back to 1865 and it's been tweaked since then.

In that sport, there ain't any difference in the rules whether you're lib or con. Contrast that with the unspoken expectations of people posting in this thread, like the rules only apply to one side or the other.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Sad

You probably know where the "on the ropes" metaphor comes from, heck I'll bet you've even watched a prize fight or two.

Just a friendly reminder that "inside" those ropes there's only one set of rules even though its origins go back to 1865 and it's been tweaked since then.

In that sport, there ain't any difference in the rules whether you're lib or con. Contrast that with the unspoken expectations of people posting in this thread, like the rules only apply to one side or the other.

IOW When yer getting yer ass kicked, simply change the rules.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Sad

Yeah I know what it means. And I don't even expect you to recognize your own mixed metaphor. But I did expect you to understand the comparison I drew in my last paragraph.

Silly me.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Sad

Yeah I know what it means. And I don't even expect you to recognize your own mixed metaphor. But I did expect you to understand the comparison I drew in my last paragraph.

Silly me.
Libs and Cons do the same thing? Wow that's a revelation in a flame site filled with troals.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was an easy way to resolve the nonbinary pronoun designation. Hesh and hier to replace he/she and him/her, then "they' could remain a plural pronoun and the confusion would be eliminated People are stupid. They should have consulted someone who understands grammar.

There's nothing wrong with using nonbinary pronouns.

There were 2 or 3 people in that first vid using the "birthing person" term repeatedly. The word "mother" is not going away. Relax, people.
The term is out there, alive and well just as I said.
Cmon you can do it... Thanks Mr. O'Boyle.

I have pointed out several times now what you said in your first post, and my argument in response. I never said the term is not out there. YOU said "Democrats" are using the term. I said, no they are not. You have never proved that this is a prevalent term among Democrats. I know of no Democrat using it. A handful of people does not equal "Democrats." When everyone starts saying it and it becomes the accepted term, then I will tell you that you called it. Until then, this is just more CON hysteria.

Sad

You're the one who moved them. I posted your op. I'm still arguing with your op, not your new permutation of BS.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Democrats replace 'women' with 'birthing people'
More of the left's 'rejection' of biological sex.

How far down this hell rotten road are we gonna go? Aren't we swirling down the toilet fast enough already?
WTF is next? Happy Birth person Day?

Notice above you say "Democrats." You don't say "one Democrat," you say "Democrats." I am still calling bullshit.

Like I said, most everyone I know is a Democrat. I haven't heard a single one of them say "birth person," and I have not seen a sginle MSM article using the term as if it's something they need to use now.

Give it a year.

You mean like in the war on Christmas? In one year no one will be allowed to say "Mother,' just like no one is now allowed to say "Christmas'?

You people are hysterics.

giphy.gif
There's still a fukin war on Christmas, cunt. Every year, my company sends out a SJW primer on being careful who you say it do. Fuk off, liar

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Democrats replace 'women' with 'birthing people'
More of the left's 'rejection' of biological sex.

How far down this hell rotten road are we gonna go? Aren't we swirling down the toilet fast enough already?
WTF is next? Happy Birth person Day?
We need WW3 sooner than later to wipe out all SJW on this planet. Their rationale is beyond fucked!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And yet the term "birthing person" appears in NO MSM or lefty media. It appears only in the BS alt-right sites.
So cori Bush is a rightie? Saran wrap is easier. lol

Is Cori Bush a news site?

One person is not an entire political persuasion.

One person isn't a movement...then you say numerous Democrat elected does not a movement make, but it's not in mainstream media too?

Lol...

You sap brained moron. Die in a fire!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And yet the term "birthing person" appears in NO MSM or lefty media. It appears only in the BS alt-right sites.

One person isn't a movement...then you say numerous Democrat elected does not a movement make, but it's not in mainstream media too?

Lol...

Oh my fuck!? “Chest feeding”??? Bring on fucking WW3!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lol...

Oh my fuck!? “Chest feeding”??? Bring on fucking WW3!

This is what leftists do. A few of them seed the debating landscape with Neo-Marxist crap through YouTube and Zoom calls, then get low IQ politicians on board, then the media.

...but like Lotusbud has demonstrated, they'll fight you every step of the way on commenting on the progression...or even the reporting of it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was wondering all day DD. Did the family salute the hardships you’ve endured being a mother yesterday, or did you hide in out in your outdoor shitter all day.