MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how we ended up RIGHT BACK to "well if you dont wanna share spaces and sports with men.... get the fuck back in the kitchen"?

See how we are right back in that place?

Take the abuse, ladies. Or go back to the kitchen.

Oh dear. I'm gonna make some colorful enemies :D

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
See how we ended up RIGHT BACK to "well if you dont wanna share spaces and sports with men.... get the fuck back in the kitchen"?

I would have no problem with women in football if just one of them had ever had a fuckin clue.

Much better in the kitchen than spoiling my Saturday afternoon.

Don't take it personal like.

Perhaps you can't cook either?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would have no problem with women in football if just one of them had ever had a fuckin clue.

Probably because women are not a physical threat to men like men are to women.

Are you off in some land where women and men are physical equals?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

I'm far from sexist but why do women infiltrate the 'Beautiful Game'?

Snot my fault womenz like to isquirt vaginal fluid over our game then scream about womenz rights and the referee dropping his dick in the communal bath tub now is it?

You want the world and you want it now yeah?

Great. You take the bit that contains the kitchen and powder room and we'll have a garage with a greasy bog and a 75" LCD to watch the match on.

K?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm far from sexist but why do women infiltrate the 'Beautiful Game'?

Snot my fault womenz like to isquirt vaginal fluid over our game then scream about womenz rights and the referee dropping his dick in the communal bath tub now is it?

You want the world and you want it now yeah?

Great. You take the bit that contains the kitchen and powder room and we'll have a garage with a greasy bog and a 75" LCD to watch the match on.

K?

OR why dont we just simply return to having sex segregated spaces and sex segregated sports and such?

It did work very well for a long time.

You know acknowledging the physical and emotional differences between biological males and females and working with that to keep a more safe and fair society for all of us?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like maybe a biological man claiming to be a woman shouldnt be getting into a wrestling ring with a female and damn near killing her in one hit? Or competing with biological women in sports... because there isnt really much competition there at all?

Or that perhaps a womens domestic violence shelter isnt the best place for a biological man to be? Stuff like that.

There is no real reason why men and women cannot coexist with reasonable boundaries that we have always had that worked.

But yet we either need to accept men into womanhood or go back to the days were society didnt accommodate women at all? Do you see the womens rights issue here? Today, because of this new gender ideology, all the parts of society that accommodated women and being taken from women and we have to share them with men. Womanhood itself now has to include men. All the language used for females is now being altered to be "inclusive" for men.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
OR why dont we just simply return to having sex segregated spaces and sex segregated sports and such?

You know acknowledging the physical and emotional differences between biological males and females and working with that to keep a more safe and fair society for all of us?

If you guys are willing to go back to playing Netball in short skirts then we have a deal.

Hard Left ultra feminists will have a tough job accepting that as a solution though

I've already made my views known. You're either Female (possibly Lesbian) or male (possibly gay)

Either is fine by me but asking me whether I'm sexist or not is like asking me about racism.

Am I biased toward either party? Not at all.

Do I recognise the difference between races and sexes and see what those differences mean in the whole scheme of things. Fuckin A. I'm a realist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you guys are willing to go back to playing Netball in short skirts then we have a deal.

Hard Left ultra feminists will have a tough job accepting that as a solution though

I've already made my views known. You're either Female (possibly Lesbian) or male (possibly gay)

Either is fine by me but asking me whether I'm sexist or not is like asking me about racism.

Am I biased toward either party? Not at all.

Do I recognise the difference between races and sexes and see what those differences mean in the whole scheme of things. Fuckin A. I'm a realist.

So women cant have anything for women.

So we are back to those days. Our sex based rights are over.

I didnt ask you if you were sexist.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
KqHyBk3.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any dude that plays womens sports should be executed. However, this situation was spurred on by shit like girls in the boy scouts.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Any dude that plays womens sports should be executed. However, this situation was spurred on by shit like girls in the boy scouts.

Indeed so Loki. Like any other political movement Womens Rights went far beyond the original remit of the organization. Fer instance. I left school when I was just still 15 and my first job was as a scaffolder. I wouldn't have expected any of the girls I knew at school to stand 300 foot up a scaffold standing on two tubes handballing 21 ft tubes weighing 80lbs up the side of the build. I also didn't notice any girls names on the interview list for the vacancy. I don't see that as sexist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, mens only clubs were attacked and shamed into accepting women. If motherfuckers wanna segregate, let em segregate. IDGAF if its over sex, color, religion, ANYTHING! Yes, I support segregation.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

As long as they stay away from guy stuff, I don't give a toss where women choose to be barefoot and knocked up....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As long as they stay away from guy stuff, I don't give a toss where women choose to be barefoot and knocked up....

Welp. Just because it's happening the most to women doesnt mean men dont have to allow women into your midst.

You are just less likely to experience sexual violence by these trans men. And lose awards and trophies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My generation was raised by the pioneers of breaking down social traditions and morals that existed for thousands of years. I seriously hate my parents generation, but its because of their work in forcing people to desegregate and accept things like homosexuality. Its not enjoyable for me to see the end game of all this bullshit at all. I've wanted to see the morality police go into events like the Folsom Street Fair (a place where I assume everyones a willing participant) and mow everyone down in a hail of gunfire.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG 44 pages about transsexuals

sorry, but this has given me the shits and I can't read any more of this thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also, mens only clubs were attacked and shamed into accepting women. If motherfuckers wanna segregate, let em segregate. IDGAF if its over sex, color, religion, ANYTHING! Yes, I support segregation.

Yes. An issue that has now expanded and now men are not just trying to join womens sports. They are demanding to BE women.

For purposes of clarity I was opposed to the twisting of womens rights when women were attempting to impose upon male activities like Boy Scouts and male sports. I was definately not supportive of that idiocy. We have womens clubs and sports and that's adequate.

At this point we have girls being raped up the ass at school by boys in skirts and THAT is being supported by the SAME perverters of womens rights in the creatures known as "liberal feminists" aka Handmaids.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes. An issue that has now expanded and now men are not just trying to join womens sports. They are demanding to BE women.

For purposes of clarity I was opposed to the twisting of womens rights when women were attempting to impose upon male activities like Boy Scouts and male sports. I was definately not supportive of that idiocy. We have womens clubs and sports and that's adequate.

At this point we have girls being raped up the ass at school by boys in skirts and THAT is being supported by the SAME perverters of womens rights in the creatures known as "liberal feminists" aka Handmaids.
Absolutely, and unlike the majority of America, I'd see that cunt murdered in the streets by a mob....cause I actually believe in mob justice to a degree.

NOBODY thats XY, no matter if they have a dick or not, should be using a XX bathroom. Nobody XY should ever be playing in a XX sport. IDGAF even if they were made to imitate a woman right after birth.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Welp. Just because it's happening the most to women doesnt mean men dont have to allow women into your midst.

You are just less likely to experience sexual violence by these trans men. And lose awards and trophies.

The attack on men's places started first many decades ago is what I was getting at. The attack on women's places is relatively new.

It's not ever been a fair and equitable thing.

That needs to be fixed along with trannies in female sports and locker rooms. Feminism up until very recently has been pretty toxic towards men and their needs.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How long was your bus ride from your home to the Howard Johnson's near Johnny Storm's region?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The attack on men's places started first many decades ago is what I was getting at. The attack on women's places is relatively new.

It's not ever been a fair and equitable thing.

That needs to be fixed along with trannies in female sports and locker rooms. Feminism up until very recently has been pretty toxic towards men and their needs.

Femnazism isnt feminism and never was. They are fake feminists that made feminism about MEN.

Women being pushed into male sports and whatnot is actually an insult to women.

I do remember kinda calling this with the girls being pushed into Boy Scouts. Firstly you KNOW those girls likely didnt even WANT to be in Boy Scouts. Girl Scouts do the same stuff and could have done more if they wanted.

I did say a long time ago "wtf and what happens if men want into womens stuff"?

But I never thought I'd see men taking over actual womanhood.

Naturally I'm going to be speaking on this as a woman and about the ways in which this harms women and girls. That doesnt mean I dont care about the degradation of men and the attacks on decent men. You know I've always opposed that.

It started off annoying and somewhat abusive towards men. Now girls are being ass raped at school by boys in skirts.

The imposing on women has actually need going on for sometime now. It just wasnt a main convo and it wasnt backed with legislation. Now it is. And transactivism is violent and insane.

Now women are being FORCED to share prison cells with MALE rapists and murderers. And forced to have them in domestic violence shelters and everything. It wasnt the wives and daughters and mothers of normal men attacking men. But that's who is now in harms way and having their rights taken away. Many of these predators taking advantage of this harm little boys too. Little boys go into female spaces with their mothers all the time.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I read somewhere that this transtesticle douchebag got robbed at gunpoint over in CommieFornia

Thought you spastic liberal fucks loved your trannies