MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

DDT

Factory Bastard
That's a man, baby!

new-jeopardy-champ-amy-schneider.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

Could you share your thoughts on the gender bender questions with me?

I don't understand how a male to female transwoman that has intimate relations with males is not in a gay relationship, especially if they aren't surgically altered.

I also don't understand transwomen where they do surgically transition aren't lesbians when they have same sex relationships.

If it is all supposed to be about how the individuals feel about their gender, how is the rest of the world supposed to interact with these individuals? How do we not offend or misunderstand.

To be completely honest, it feels like a mind fuck sometimes.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

I don't understand how a male to female transwoman that has intimate relations with males is not in a gay relationship, especially if they aren't surgically altered.

I also don't understand transwomen where they do surgically transition aren't lesbians when they have same sex relationships.

If it is all supposed to be about how the individuals feel about their gender, how is the rest of the world supposed to interact with these individuals? How do we not offend or misunderstand.

I admit, it is confusing, but I just try to live and let live.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

I do. I want to live my life without being relegated to second class status because I was actually born a female.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

I do. I want to live my life without being relegated to second class status because I was actually born a female.
So far I don't feel I have lost any white male privilege, due to Transgender people be allowed to use a bathroom or hold a job or appear on a game show.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

So far I don't feel I have lost any white male privilege, due to Transgender people be allowed to use a bathroom or hold a job or appear on a game show.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

White male privilege will be the last to go. Feel safe, bro.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

White male privilege will be the last to go. Feel safe, bro.
IKR? The jews will replace us last, since we own everything they don't

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Funny thing is, I know exactly what my gender is. It's everybody else that seems confused.

A guy wearing women's clothes is naturally gonna cause confusion.
I wouldn't know, sorry for your bad experience.

Senile dementia is a bitch...

I wasn't even talking to you, dummy.
Prove it, cunt!

Prove what, that you're a cawk-devouring faggot?

No need, your posts speak volumes.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
most of these transexuals remind me of the "Hell's grannies" Monty python sketch, a bunch of burly men who look even less feminine than those guys dressed up as old ladies in the sketch.

just sayin

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well there it is everybody. Admin feels safe.

So there's nothing to see here

Fuck the little girl who might be in the bathroom as some burly looking motherfucker with a mental illness & a skirt walks in

cause admin feels his rights are not being encroached